Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photo Of Valentine's Day...1965. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Valentine's Day...1965. (316 Views)

The Holy Book Of Valentine / Photos :warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Showcase His New 1965 Bentley / Photos :warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Showcase His New 1965 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Valentine's Day...1965. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
I received this photo sometime ago, from a senior business colleague...valentine's day in 1965.

And by the way, since morning, I've been hearing people pronouncing (as many people always tend to do over the years) "valentine" as "valentiMe" (emphasis on the "M" ). Now, from whence cometh the "M" inside there?grin. I hope all of you reading this don't do that too?...otherwise if I catch you ehn! gringrin.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Repatriates 517 Nigerian Refugees / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: How Nigeria Spent $61 Billion For Apartheid / Mayweather Ready To Un-retire To Fight Conor Mcgregor, Just Get The Deal Inked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.