Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) (29657 Views)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
According to News Agency Of Nigeria reporter George Odok,the man pictured above was arrested in Cross River State by the police for killing his 11 year-old identical female twins after accusing them of witchcraft.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/police-arrest-man-who-killed-his-11-yr.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Aigoo.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Too much of weed and sapele water,this is the result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
sad
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm! devil wherever you are, get ready to be blamed for this man's action. But why wait till they clocked 11?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
so after killing them anything you touch would turn to gold right?mumu people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mary slessor will be rolling in her grave

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
I refuse to believe this. No one can be this dumb.

Edit:We're in Africa, everything goes angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sad.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin

The title and the article don't add up

Is the man a twin? Or does he have twins as offspring?

How this man go kill him 11-year old identical twin?

The man be like small pikin?

33 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by blont(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
omashe o!
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by haykinzz(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
na dem oooooooo

Igbos.... bunch of delusionist
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by theway83: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oga ooo,bad new everyday in river state.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Alhkerimu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
MAY BE AFTER HIGH ON WEED HE TAUGHT THERE WERE DOG, BY MERE LOOKING AT HIM YOU'LL UNDERTAND HE'S ADDICTED TO DOG MEAT.

AND NAIJA POLICE WIL SOON RELEASED THIS VAMPIRE.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by figure007(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
I pray for us all ....edi aye koni di wa oo....I sat down lately and I thought about why prayers are difficult to be answered by God,I discovered SIN IS TOO MUCH ..TERRIBLE THINGS ARE HAPPENING...truly this is end time...imagine you own blood

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
These people again. The belief in witchcraft in the AkwaCross region is too strong. So strong that a mother can kill her child over witchcraft. Even with the laws put in place, this practice is still rampant.

Pastors and prophets such as Evang. Helen Ukpabio who etched witchcraft consciousness in the mind of the people through her movies, books and gospel, are to blame for this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by mich24(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cross river needs a serious orientation on this issue of witch craft.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by agadez007(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
What is up with this akwa/cross people and their obsession with witchcraft,everytime they are killing their young

These people serious education,abeg

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by darfay: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na the man get witch not the children
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol

He was not justified to kill no matter what. He just broke God's commandent. That shall not kill.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by curvilicious: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cross river and witchcraft!
No pics adonbilivit
What if d pics was taken from another criminal offense? Why cuff him with another person?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wicked people, I am regretting of the witch I brought to my compound.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by curvilicious: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
theway83:

Kweke! Na Rivers state them talk?
First of all its Rivers not river
Secondly Cross river-Calabar, Rivers-Portharcourt

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by agadez007(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
haykinzz:
na dem oooooooo

Igbos.... bunch of delusionist
bros,have you made that complaint i told u to make at the police station,so till today they still havent found your brain

This is strong

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

The title and the article don't add up

Is the man a twin? Or does he have twins as offspring?

How this man go kill him 11-year old identical twin?

The man be like small pikin?

He killed his 11 years old female children who are twins!

The writer has to take some lessons in English.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Azubogucharles(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
theway83:
did I just hear you say rivers state? The weed u took even if the devil takes it he will turn born again

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
What do you expect from a country where the populace still see witchcraft as a threat to them? No wonder, we have been having vampires as our leaders. The led themselves are wrong number. Wouldn't be surprise if the next president of 9ja is a twin of Adolf Hitler........so sad.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by SilentBang(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
when illeteracy meets stupidity,,, the product "foolishness"

the story is confusing tho. the man killed his identical female twin really?? but identical twins cant be of opposite sex so....

either i didnt comprehend well or op didnt express herself well.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Illiteracy is a disease. When will Africa get over this witch craft of a thing and focus on development...
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by YesNo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
wow

what kinda funny disoriented news is this?

identical twins of different gender
say they are 11 years old or ONLY the identical twin is 11 years old .?

is this a furking RIDDLE or what .?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who give these people eyes or right to pronounce one a witch/wizard self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Maslow80: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
Aigoo.. lipsrsealed
E don tey that you have been watching Korean films "Aigoo"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.