Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) (29632 Views)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
Azubogucharles:
did I just hear you say rivers state? The weed u took even if the devil takes it he will turn born again
grin
Azubogucharles:
did I just hear you say rivers state? The weed u took even if the devil takes it he will turn born again
lols, d weed made him 4get to carry his CROSS.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
The Calabar people are not used to having twins they always wish them dead at birth remember Rev. sister Mary Slessor who helped save several twin birth at that time but today the twin death sentence at birth still continued in the name of witchcrafting.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
fratermathy:

He killed his 11 years old female children who are twins!

The writer has to take some lessons in English.

Lol

I agree with you
Thanks
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ehhh Sir....Who's the witch now??...no be you? undecided
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jackeeh:
Hmmmm! devil wherever you are, get ready to be blamed for this man's action. But why wait till they clocked 11?
well i can guarrantee you that there are no more devils not even one scruffy devil in nigeria. They are fed up of been blamed for every thing they have parked their luggages and left nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Witchcraft?! Wellcome to the weird world of Religion, i can bet my arse Africans were doing just fine before the white men came with their Bloody religion.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nathan2016: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
I tire ooo... All this quack bloggers everywhere ..... I no even understand the heading and body but i know say the man killed an 11 year old who is a twin for witchcraft
izzou:
grin

The title and the article don't add up

Is the man a twin? Or does he have twins as offspring?

How this man go kill him 11-year old identical twin?

The man be like small pikin?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by BORNGREAT19: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

What I understand here is that the man has identical twins of 11 years of age as children and killed them.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by delishpot: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jackeeh:
Hmmmm! devil wherever you are, get ready to be blamed for this man's action. But why wait till they clocked 11?

That was when he consulted the final seer.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
So now that the twins have neen murdered what happens to the witchcrafts? Were have it or they gone to? Lunch in Mr biggs?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Waspy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Mary Cellessor will be rolling in her grave

Mary whoooooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Waspy:

Mary whoooooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
slessor ..d name is confusing
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by adellam16(f): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
Aigoo.. lipsrsealed
u b korean? Lol
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Eminent4u(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eleyi Gidigan!!!
ebosie11:
According to News Agency Of Nigeria reporter George Odok,the man pictured above was arrested in Cross River State by the police for killing his 11 year-old identical female twins after accusing them of witchcraft.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/police-arrest-man-who-killed-his-11-yr.html?m=1
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by wtfCode: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin some headline dey make me laugh crazy.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by highbee02: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
YesNo:
wow

what kinda funny disoriented news is this?

identical twins of different gender
say they are 11 years old or ONLY the identical twin is 11 years old .?

is this a furking RIDDLE or what .?

pls, read again. The article says 11 year-old identical female twins. Is it possible to have identical twins of different gender?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
ebosie11:
According to News Agency Of Nigeria reporter George Odok,the man pictured above was arrested in Cross River State by the police for killing his 11 year-old identical female twins after accusing them of witchcraft.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/police-arrest-man-who-killed-his-11-yr.html?m=1
Ignorant bedeviled imp possessed with multi horned frustrated demons.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by BabaAduras: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
izzou:
grin

You need to explain with did not add up.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awon olori kpelebe Don come again o.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
theway83:
Oga ooo,bad new everyday in river state.
Bros, na which river be that one?
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by kabrud: 2:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Yes, only from the "highly educated" region grin grin grin
cc
Blaqsuqar
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Killed twin brother!
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Poverty is a disease.
Re: Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) by sammyp01: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
theway83:
Oga ooo,bad new everyday in river state.
Otondo. I guess you don't know the difference between cross rivers and Rivers state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Engineer Jailed For Transferring N540k From His Friend's Phone / Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.