Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos (27135 Views)

Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Themandator:

Paul's letter to the Corinth clearly stated that he was addressing young born again who are yet to be filled with the Holy Spiri.......their understanding was still of the flesh .........if I then rely on this chapter to judge the Mbaise Catholics, they are young and without the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

The struggle the Church from time immemorial has always faced is the issue of people who claimed to be christians, those who claim to have received light but who still behave in wordly and ungodly manner. You can call them immature christians if you deem fit. It was the same problem St. Paul had there that church still faces today. Nepotism, tribalism, greed for power, etc. All these are signs of spiritual immaturity. Mariam, Moses' still was afflicted with leprosy for trying to take upon herself the position God didn't assigned her in the old testament. What will you call that? Anywhere people of different tribes, race, gender, etc aggregate, these problems will always rear their heads. It is why the church exist; to find a way to preach people out of this wordly ignorance and give them a new hearts, new orientation. It won't be easy but it is an ongoing war between the good and the bad, between the devil and God. The kingdom of God suffers violence and violence takes it by force.

1 Like

Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by frankwalker(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Mbaise people will never change. They're very ruthless and unforgiving.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by McTobe(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
darfay:
Is religion no longer the opium of the masses @ Karl max
it is & will continue to be
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

Shut up your mouth. Shebi you are devil's companion? Or how you take know if the devil your master didn't reveal it to you? Mumu, olodo.
See what ur Church has been doing all through the centuries. I think they did worst in Africa but we will never hear of it.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
effty:
See what ur Church has been doing all through the centuries. I think they did worst in Africa but we will never hear of it.

Mumu, they enlightened you, brought you education. You are here typing rubbish. Your religion, if you have any, what good have they done to human race?
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

Mumu, they enlightened you, brought you education. You are here typing rubbish. Your religion, if you have any, what good have they done to human race?
So you trying to tell me ur forebears were not educated? Mind you, Catholicism is a cult that have committed the vilest atrocities against Christianity. I will educate you more. Try again.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
effty:
So you trying to tell me ur forebears were not educated? Mind you, Catholicism is a cult that have committed the vilest atrocities against Christianity. I will educate you more. Try again.

Mumu, go and educate yourself and probably your pastors, maybe your church members too. You all are the ones who need it. Ignoramus!
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

Mumu, go and educate yourself and probably your pastors, maybe your church members too. You all are the ones who need it. Ignoramus!
Brotherhood of Satanism Movement. How much does your pope sell indulgence now? How many 'Hail Marys' must I say to be forgiven? Idol worshipper like you. Go nd bow to Mary and that idol u wrongly potray as Christ.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
effty:
Brotherhood of Satanism Movement. How much does your pope sell indulgence now? How many 'Hail Marys' must I say to be forgiven? Idol worshipper like you. Go nd bow to Mary and that idol u wrongly potray as Christ.

You idiocy doesn't disturb sound Catholics. You are saying nothing new that those you descended from had never said. It is why I told you to face your pastors and his congregation. Only them can be impressed by the trash you wrote up there.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

You idiocy doesn't disturb sound Catholics. You are saying nothing new that those you descended from had never said. It is why I told you to face your pastors and his congregation. Only them can be impressed by the trash you wrote up there.
Leave thrash for LAWMA. Bunch of misguided fellows.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
effty:
Leave thrash for LAWMA. Bunch of misguided fellows.

O gbe'ru eleru s'ori, o fa ti e l'owo. Try and find someone translate for you if you don't understand. Ode, your dp already displays you.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

O gbe'ru eleru s'ori, o fa ti e l'owo. Try and find someone translate for you if you don't understand. Ode, your dp already displays you.
Take the truth pills, it will help u conquer ur deluded thoughts. As for your vernacular, the words applies to u in particular. I put up a comment nd u came in with ur luggages.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by tete7000(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
effty:
Take the truth pills, it will help u conquer ur deluded thoughts. As for your vernacular, the words applies to u in particular. I put up a comment nd u came in with ur luggages.

Who beg for your truth monkey (as typifies by your dp). Do monkeys advise humans? Keep that for you and your herds. And you talk of delusion? Who is more deluded than one who goes around thinking others are searching for his opinion. You better ask for the meaning of that vernacular. It will help you a lot. I don't have your time again. Take your subsequent advice to your fellow monkeys.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by effty(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
tete7000:

Who beg for your truth monkey (as typifies by your dp). Do monkeys advise humans? Keep that for you and your herds. And you talk of delusion? Who is more deluded than one who goes around thinking others are searching for his opinion. You better ask for the meaning of that vernacular. It will help you a lot. I don't have your time again. Take your subsequent advice to your fellow monkeys.
So much for a sensible person taking time to converse with a monkey. You are a genius.
Re: Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos by riczy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is a pity even in a so called place of worship!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / What You Must Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.