Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) (68255 Views)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Beverly Osu In Sexy Blue Gown [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by donmayorgroup(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
In an effort to spice up a hitherto boring Valentine's Day, Nigeria's top model, Beverly Osu has shared one of her 'hot' photos to the world.

The photo which shows the model on red bra and panty has generated so much controversy on the internet. Many people complained of how thin and sickly she looks.

Some say the photo is beautiful, but others are even scared to make public their disgust for the photo. Chai. See am for here ooo....

http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/02/beverly-osu-damages-internet-with-hot.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by GiftedJosh: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai, look at those hands, Nigerian witches cry cry cry

34 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
saggy bwest and spoilt rot hole.
spit, tu eh!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
kileyi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
guyz over to una what do u think

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm not surprised grin grin grin

Her market dey sell sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by nero2face: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
blood of Zachariah...!!!, some men dey try oh,

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by 14teenK: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
The gurl dy starve oo...see veins for hand cry

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
lemme not talk on dis 1...so dat all dese mumu mods will not see anytin to block me

14 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
VASELINE CREW fall back!! I repeat fall back!! Olympus has fallen!! I repeat Olympus has fallen!!

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
cheeewww, wetin dey do dis one with slippers b***bs, people wey there body fresh self neva naked theirself, woo you be self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2017

ashawo jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
"Sober"me will go with team 'Ewww', "Godforbid", "what is this" but am sure "drunk"me will be like "She exudes a certain type of feminine confidence that only men that can see beyond physical attributes can comprehend", in simpler words "Nay bad" grin

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by leksmedia: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sometimes I'm tempted to comment but I've just come to realise whatever anyone says doesn't matter , its entertainment we all say but the Grammy awards changed my perspective again ,
Adele doesn't reveal any part of her body, she doesnt use crazy contents , she doesn't even know how to dance, but they are high quality songs with meaningful contents, she beats the likes of Beyonce , Rihanna etc to top the chart of the most awards At the Grammy's . shows the world still respect quality anytime .

You can remain morally correct and still be successful. Sometimes I just wonder how we will all stand and explain some of our actions now to our children or grand children.

Morality needs to find its way into our society once again.

Anyways I'm just a website designer , you can visit my site www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
abeg who get that lil wayne picture wey e dey shout

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Guys don chop this babe finished

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
if she like make she naked

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Let the fvvckin begins grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by engrobidigbo: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Atleast, now i don see wetin vulture meat beta pass undecided cry

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
see your useless life sense that you don't have is paining me

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Manageable. I just pictured her unclad tongue Looks like burnt meat.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
In jenifa's voice......melzeeeee

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Jessestunch: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
She reminds me of my Chinese friend Ug Lee...

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by whizbee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who has a BB charger?

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by simplemach(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nawaoooo, see bo*bby like leakage pure water and veins like nocaco cables

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by LIBSocials: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Expired fame

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nbote:
VASELINE CREW fall back!!
I repeat fall back!!
Olympus has fallen!!
I repeat Olympus has fallen!!
No chill LOL grin

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by friedcorn: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Useless prostitute
smelling vagiiina

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Streetpope(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ah ha. Warisss this na. The hand and boby no make sense again. cry cry
Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by Bizzonthetrack(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
vivypretty:
guyz over to una what do u think

We have been labelled "shallow minded" , so we are just here to read comments
Re: Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordXaaan:
this picture is very disgusting, stop posting

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / 2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.