Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? (1115 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
1.That adoring look that only an older brother can put on your face|©Coca Cola Nigeria

This advert is one of the best advert so far .......and this advert will make you wish you have an elder brother when you were young, that is if you don't have grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by SexyNairalander: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
following
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
2.The airtel *life without data* advert that was portrayed by Gabriel afolayan grin

Though I find this advert funny but glo users didn't take it lightly saying it was to diss glo poor data service

1 Like

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Airoflaw(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
dis one
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
3.The Saka *I don port* Mtn advertgrin

This advert is one of the best and if you think about saka the first place go to is ......I don port ooooo ....I don port to Mtn grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
4.The Kanu *make una follow me* startime advertgrin

I don't find this advert interesting, it"s just annoyingly hilarious with the way KANU was singing the song and dancing cheesy

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
My friend Udeme (stout/Guinness ) and Papilo/Peak milk
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by TrapHedges(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tat coke own weigh me bro lol
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by JacksonD7: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
My friend Udeme (stout/Guinness ) and Papilo/Peak milk

I loved that Udeme advert I wish I could see it again.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by JacksonD7: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
comradespade:
2.The airtel *life without data* advert that was portrayed by Gabriel afolayan grin

Though I find this advert funny but glo users didn't take it lightly saying it was to diss glo poor data service

Serves Glo users right, loved it.
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
JacksonD7:

I loved that Udeme advert I wish I could see it again.
That udeme was super dope
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by JacksonD7: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That udeme was super dope

True talk.
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
5.The Falz *ello bae* peak milk advert

this advert talked about falz looking for #1million for bride price...... then peak milk came to his rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
cc: mynd44 cc: lalasticlala cc: ijebabe cc: OAM4J cc: fynestboi

abeg help my ministry take am to the permanent site grin
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by SINZ: 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Following cool
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Epositive(m): 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
indomie noodles nko? mama do good o e do good grin
#tastynutrition #positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by michaelwilli(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mods oya o. If na snake na, lala go run pass usain bolt.
Cc mynd44
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by JacksonD7: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
comradespade:
3.The Saka *I don port* Mtn advertgrin

This advert is one of the best and if you think about saka the first place go to is ......I don port ooooo ....I don port to Mtn grin

This one was more than an advert, it was a diss track aimed at Etisalat and it was good too.
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
JacksonD7:

This one was more than an advert, it was a diss track aimed at MTN and it was good too.

it was aimed at etisalat
Re: Which Of This 5 Adverts Did You Find Interesting? by JacksonD7: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
comradespade:

it was aimed at etisalat

Of course it was my mistake.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. / See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. / Ladies Let Me Hear Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.