Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lavish Life Of Yahya Jammeh's Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lavish Life Of Yahya Jammeh's Daughter (1627 Views)

LAVISH LIFESTYLE: Which Chris Are They Talking About? / Yahya Jammeh Runs For His Life / Throwback Photo Of Gambia Yahya Jammeh As An Army Lieutenant In 1994 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lavish Life Of Yahya Jammeh's Daughter by Ameboor: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mariam is the daughter of Gambia’s president, Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down despite losing the December 1 election. Read the post published on Facebook by Retsam Chambali. Her Instagram page is private.

“Mariam Yaya jammeh, Daughter of Thief, Pathological Liar, Murderer, Rapist, Bully, Outgoing President Yaya Jammeh. Yall can see she is about living the lavish lifestyle her dad stole from the hardworked money of Gambians. Sippin’ that Vodka Absolute, rolling with 50 bucks notes and hanging in yachts and private jets. My little brother who is her age is back in Gambia living in fear, desperate about life and not knowing what the future holds for him. Waiting for that one person who’s gonna come on my post telling me she is innocent and imma shove my phone up in your Ass.

http://www.ameboor.com/2017/02/lavish-life-of-yahya-jammehs-daughter.html

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Reveals Why He Dies Not Use Vulgar Words. / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room(graphic Video) / Hackers Took Over Quillars Online Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.