Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute (41493 Views)

Goldie Idowu Breaks Up With Dameon Cee, Her Baby Daddy / Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Goldie Idowu Gets $1000 As Winner Of #DrawBigChurchChallenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by alfa2016: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Today is the 4th year remembrance of Singer Goldie real name Susan Adebimpe Harvey's death.

Her best friend Denrele today visited her graveside and wrote the heart warming tribute:

"You can shed tears that she's gone,

Or you can smile because she has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she comes back,

Or you can open your eyes and see all she has left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,

Or you can be full of the love that you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,

Or you can be happy for tomorrow cos of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she's gone,

Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind,

Be empty and turn your back.

Or you can do what SUSAN ADEBIMPE "GOLDIE" HARVEY would have wanted;

Smile, Open your eyes, Love and Go on!

4 Years and it still feels like yesterday.

Keep resting in the bosom of the Lord.

LOVE YOU GOLDIE."

Goldie died at the age of 32 shortly after returning from the Grammy awards.

May her soul continue to Rest In Peace.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/denrele-visits-goldies-grave-side-writes-heartwarming-tribute/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by LIBSocials: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Not again. Who get chain.?

Now imagine this? Innocent looking girl robs a supermarket... and guess where she hid her stash?? Omo see gobe.

YOU CAN WATCH THE SHORT CLIP HERE...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by lotannad: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
That's deep! It is well! dunno,there is sth that gives me creeps abt death!to think dt someone will go and they will never ever see d person again! it is well!

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by innoken(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Loyal friend. He is weird but he is very loyal. Never missed a year!!!!!!!

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by ring7(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Boobrisky has taken over,move aside Denrele

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Kowor(f): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Miss her action and voice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
she used to be Nigerian lady gaga,and one of the hottest then,but now nobody remembers her anymore. if not for this post I wouldn't have known its been that long she died. death sha.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Explorers(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
she used to be Nigerian lady gaga,and one of the hottest then,but now nobody remembers her anymore. if not for this post I wouldn't have known its been that long she died. death sha.

That's life.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Explorers:

That's life.
yeah

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Abi na guilty conscience dey worry am? He looks like undertaker in that weird outfit

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017

continue resting in peace
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
I miss this lady tho. She would have been the queen of afrobeat/afropop

Keep resting

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by ALAYORMII: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oku nsun kun oku

Akaso lori nsun kun ara won

17 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by MARKone(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
This one Carry cameraman won go pay tribute, bloody hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by QuietHammer(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Honestly, I don't know any of her songs

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by dantrillion: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Just passing by; RIP GOLDIE!!! Denrele needs to grow up and stop dressing lyk a lunatic..goosh! Disgustn sumtymes.

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Iphone5: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Explorers:

That's life.

First time i go see your comment for another thread Sir

And to the that mod that banned me, you will loose one of your balls

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by temptnow: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who is derele when there is borbrisky for sarki

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by nickxtra(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Continue to rest in peace, Goldie, but this guy looks like a Prophet going to perform prophetic rituals on your grave.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by jesicajonna(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
missed her
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Rick9(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ehyah this guy na true friend abeg Eeeee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Pearly255(f): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Rest in peace Goldie.
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Pavore9: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
His loyalty is deep.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by nabegibeg: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by Odkboy23(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
izzou:

15GB for 2k?

Why naa?

Why you lying?
na scam, he ate my 1k yesterday and refused to send my data....na God go punish am

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Avoid the idiot please! He have more than 200 username's on different site ranging from Dataplan1, Dataflex etc....do not patronize this scammer
izzou:

15GB for 2k?

Why naa?

Why you lying?

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Visits Goldie's Grave Side, Writes Heartwarming Tribute by SooCute(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
fraud alert! most of them have scammed me here severally on nairaland...seems the same person keep changing formulas...nairaland need to ban these guys.
izzou:

15GB for 2k?

Why naa?

Why you lying?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.