Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine (71787 Views)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Tboss Reveals The Face Of Her Daughter In The Spirit Of Valentine / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Girlfriend, not even your wife?
Please, what kinda apartment are your sisters living in?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by NobleRomm(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
some ladies here will be like..... wow these is the kind of man i am looking for....
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by zinny377(f): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why tag Tonto Dike?
Can you not simply type Michael Awujoola or Malivelyhood?
Plz help me ask this bloggers
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by zinny377(f): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why tag Tonto Dike?
Can you not simply type Michael Awujoola or Malivelyhood?
Honestly... Mtschewww! undecided
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by emvico(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
ALAYORMII:
1.5million dollars??
no. 1.5 thousand naira cool
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by BlackOnassis(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............and yet somewhere in Nigeria tonight, one unfortunate individual just bought "#1,000"(one thousand naira) "sharwamah" with only 'one sausage' for a lady and is planning to do things to her that even those actors on 'xvideos' website havent tried before angry angry

How is that unfortunate? The shawarma is a real G i tell ya. grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Blitzeee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Op, you don't have job. Don't you have ex? Should everyone's life be stagnant becomes she is going through a situation? In a matter of days she will get over it and I wonder where her haters will be

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by chronique(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nonsense gist. 1.5m dollars kor... Maybe y'all don't have an idea what 1.5m dollars looks like.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
2much money
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............and yet somewhere in Nigeria tonight, one unfortunate individual just bought "#1,000"(one thousand naira) "sharwamah" with only 'one sausage' for a lady and is planning to do things to her that even those actors on 'xvideos' website havent tried before angry angry

True that grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by jadakiss213(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Malivehood doing Big things. Kai,Jasio that year.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by jojothaiv(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
And lately i've been watching the news!
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
zinny377:

Plz help me ask this bloggers
very annoying shiit
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Everest9(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good one
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UIA04(f): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lol

Most runs girls started that way then later discovered their puSsiees could be used for greater things

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by wtfCode: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nawaoo...the no fit 4get her tight puzzay grin
It is all good
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by TerrorSquad147: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Nairaland....pls leave innocent tonto Dike alone
they want that woman to commit suicide
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by afamaustin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
when l cant buy pant and bra for my Gf.

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
dovelike:
So? Do you want her to die? But oh, this girl has been dealing with big and rich things wink

UIA04:

Lol

Most runs girls started that way then later discovered their puSsiees could be used for greater things

Her Dad is Senator Smart Adeyemi. We went to the same school. She isn't even a very good girl ("don't judge". I know...lol). So LuvU2 , would you love a $1.5m dollar mansion too or perhaps you want something bigger? grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by afamaustin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pearly255:
.... And am here still sleeping on val's day cry cry Nah your time my own dey come. undecided lol
[url][/url]sleep next year val l Will buy duplex for u
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
afamaustin:
when l cant buy pant and bra for my Gf.
grin grin
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Jennifer89(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
nabegibeg:
wetin una wan make tonto do now

abg help me ask them
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Ramanto(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
is that not close to #700 000,000? which work the guy dy do please?
anobilivam jare
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by abike12(f): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
chai. miscalculation ayeraiye cry
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UIA04(f): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
scachy:
If only those spreading this over hyped act knew what $1.5m is worth,they would think twice before spreading it.
Adonbelivit

I'm not saying it is true

But it's very possible he Bought the house for herH
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by guychidile: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Are you sure ,can you prove it beyond reasonable doubt.!
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by blaqroy: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its only NFCS that cares
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by Bullet1234(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
$1.5m? Blogger is like you left your brain at the toilet.
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by UIA04(f): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haute:

Her Dad is Senator Smart Adeyemi. We went to the same school. She isn't even a very good girl ("don't judge". I know...lol). So LuvU2 , would you love a $1.5m dollar mansion too or perhaps you want something bigger? grin

Are you saying even with her dad money SHE'S still a bad girl?
Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by jerrymej(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Guess what? She'll still be his ex

Re: Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine by kowalsky: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
soberdrunk:

and he will do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink / 21 Years After: 'Titanic' Stars Then And Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.