Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (77607 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by vicben27(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
the fear of wat some women can do is the beginn of wisdom! this kind of stories breaks my hrt! one of d worst tins dat can happen to a man!

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
The fear of women is the beginning of a healthy lifestyle

7 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm so touched right now

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by theSpark(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
After ruining Oscar's life she might not be able to point to the real father.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
and d man weeped,but who is d fada

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by nabegibeg: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Woman wicked

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by victorazy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
After God fear woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
We need their tribal name.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
So that's how the test looks like? The woman no try
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by vioment: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
DNA at birth will stop many surprises. Like three different locations. Sorry to the step dad, the step son, and the mother because we can't tell her reasoning to hold it for this long.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oga o, nothing wey we no go see for dhis world finish. Feel sorry for him.
*i feel like cryin small wiv him sef. Women sha. Deceiving Men since the times of Adams.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by chronique(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .

You ma, are even more wicked than the woman in question. May God help your future husband. The Bible says "for ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free ". The truth is the ultimate, no matter what. If you can't tell the truth irrespective of the consequences, then, you do not deserve respect or honor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Gotee11(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
sorry man, I know it's hard but take heart. that's the level of wickedness some women are.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Mrshail: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
waternogetenemy:
We need their tribal name.
stop this madness

This thing could happen to anybody or tribe

12 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shey if this man shoot am now, people of the world them go talk say na wickedness Why person go wicked, dey mean reach 32yrs?? Kena nsiri ike oooo

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by ifyan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Many people underestimate world of women
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
chronique:

You ma, are even more wicked than the woman in question. May God help your future husband. The Bible says "for ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free ". The truth is the ultimate, no matter what. If you can't tell the truth irrespective of the consequences, then, you do not deserve respect or honor.
get out johr.. the Bible radarada. If that silly woman thinks she is going free for saying this her stupid version of the truth, then she must be day dreaming

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
The funny thing is men think they can cheat around and get away with it.
Too bad, 65% of children in homes are not fathered by their so called dad.
He must have been an irresponsible man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Vizzim: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai... Deris God.. My brother the fear of woman is the beginning of peace and long life.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Zenlife: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Humans are animals.
When we learn to live thus, little or no heartbreak.
Love her if you must.... procreate.

She's a jezebel.

Again, I believe the man may have negated natural instincts

Besides, it's not only the father's plight...
The son too.

Don't marry.

If you do, DNA all your kids at birth...
A stitch in time saves millions.

Live like an animal that you are.

10 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by victorazy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
luckgood:
W
For woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by dotman4real007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
I will kill that woman and if I can't kill her myself I will hire assassins, one way or the other she must die!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:
stop this madness

This thing could happen to anybody or tribe

Na from fart we dey take know how shit go smell. This news is useless without their tribal names. Just a little bit of profiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
If I was the man in question, I would make sure that woman goes through un ending suffering, she would have no idea where it's coming from and she would wish for death to take her. This is just plain wickedness, allow the man train another man's son and just up and drop this stupid bomb shell 32years later.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by joseph1832ng: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
The usual feminist who plague this site with their concrete foolishness will not grace this thread and rain insult on the woman for betraying the man. But if this were the instance where the man betrayed the woman, probably by cheating, they would have littered this thread the way garbage litter the streets of Lagos, once upon a time with their more than foolish and narrow minded opinion.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
They asked a man on death row what he'd like his last words to be he simply said WOMEN and begged to be killed in the most painful way. women
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Speechless.
A child looks like a man doesn't necessarily mean the man is his father.. There are people out there who look like you.

No one truly knows the owner of a child except a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by theway83: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
if you seen snake and woman first kill woman and leave the snake.where this woman want this man to start nw.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Women !!! Eve !!! Evil !!!
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
All of u shouting women this, women dat.

Na women commit crime abi Mrs Oscar.

Nigerians need to start reasoning properly, women have nothing to do with this and i find the blaming of women for wat an individual did offensive and sexist.

Correct ya self or go back to school.

meanwhile, any info on their tribe, abeg share.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.