Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (77637 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by chronique(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
TellMeTheTruth:

So what did she achieve by telling him?

It's heartbreaking but it would afford the man the opportunity to salvage what is left of his life. At least, he would will his estate to the child/children that are biologically his, or to his relatives or charity. At least, he won't suffer the misfortune of labouring all his life to train a child that is not his own, and still leaving an estate for that child which the child can in future, put the wicked mother in charge of, or use her as his next of kin....
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by dabrake(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
My siggy says it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
sulakishop:
Women!!!

How much do dey sell 20litres of raw acid these days?

Ur too old for this kind talk now? Haba! acid ke?

U want to finish ur life in prison or mobbed.

Nothing here warrant acid, nothing on earth belong to any man, all is for God and he knows best.

Never take matters into ur hand, vengence is for God.

Besides it is no crime to love ur neighbor as urself, God himself commanded that, he did a good job raising the boy, only to spoil it with acid as u suggest.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by bolabolabo: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .

I fear u.

I see u, I run

7 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by nigeriafarmer: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
sulakishop:
Women!!!

How much do dey sell 20litres of raw acid these days?
I go give you for free
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Berlynn:
nmu nwayi undecided na real wa oooi
Negodu your aunty...
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Organs:

Imagine what this one is saying here? and you have 27 likes?? You are more wicked than the woman and your heart is evil if you can keep a secret like this and take this huge lie to the grave. Stop going to church/Mosque oh, you have no fear of God. Unless and until you sit down come to terms with yourself and do what is right with God even though it might cause you pain so, if you lied somewhere in your past or took someones property etc, do right and return everything or go and tell the truth even though it might change so many things, else, my broda on the day of judgement you will pay big time cos nothing is hidden before God.
You misunderstood me. This secret is more than taking someone property or telling another lies. You can easily make restitution on that though I have never taken someones property or hurt someone else. But we are talking of huge big secret here, now what is her gain after hurting the man and making him childless at that age.why not tell him the truth when the boy was very young? She has already made the mistake of not telling him the truth from the beginning and should have keep shut tikk she breath her last. Reason with me

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
I go give you for free

Na una dey spoil this fine world God create, acid say wettin happen, person die?
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by shegun85: 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
So Sad!
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by killsmith(f): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
I will conduct a paternity test for all my children immediately they jump out of their mamas pu**
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by lastpage: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Omagago:
What a pity. Fear Women

Well, its about time that MEN take serious, the statistical result published by a DNA Screening Centre in Abuja some years back!

The Centre informed us that as high as 85% of all First child born to Nigerian fathers ARE NOT their Biological children! Almost every father is nursing at least "one child that is not his biological child". Its more in some other families.

The import of that is that most Men are raising someone's else child, thrust on them through the DECEIT of their Wife, as their First born Child!
Sit back and let that sink-in for a moment.

I thought about it back then and came to the realisation that most Nigerian women actually sleep with their lover, a few Weeks/days to their marriage (or get pregnant for their lover and bring the pregnancy to another man whom they force to marry them, claiming to be pregnant for him) and then declare pregnancy a few weeks/days after marriage.

But most men are too carried-away by the euphoria of marriage (and the rapid s.ex that follows) to even think or wonder whether they are just "topping-up" someone's pregnancy!

Solution: Every man should ALWAYS do the DNA test of their child (you can do it one after the other, if finance is the problem) as soon as possible. Its easier done when the child is till young, without arousing any suspicion.
Dont wait like this man, til the child is now a man..... to avoid such life-long agony!

The heart of (EVERY) WOMAN is DEEP! ...... only God can know it.

Lastpage!

**That man should stop weeping..... his wife knew all along and was just playing him. Thank God he knew before he died.***

6 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Negodu your aunty...
negodi not negodu grin come let me teach u igbo
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by steppin: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Berlynn:
nmu nwayi undecided na real wa oooi
Umu Nwanyi. Shey na Igbo you wan form for here?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=waternogetenemy post=53719610]
Excuse me Negro,are you talking to me?I never blamed her sex for her idiocy.
Its 'lack of good educational system' Douchelord,you should know that,since you're the GENIUS who got UN-NIGERIAN education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by jesicajonna(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=GossipHeart post=53718748] Women are heartless and evil [/quote men nko
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by LuvU2: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Thanks a lot. It would get... in short it has gotten to me but not the way you think.

I'm just embarrassed that in 2017 we still reason like cave men. One reason I don't post as much anymore. It's a dumb world I found myself in.

Can we get any better than this? too bad.

Yes we can if we want to . problem is no one thinks they got a problem.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
steppin:

Umu Nwanyi. Shey na Igbo you wan form for here?
grin lol *covering face* Tonyebarcanista must not see this o
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Excuse me Negro,are you talking to me?I never blamed her sex for her idiocy.
Its 'lack of good educational system' Douchelord,you should know that,since you're the GENIUS who got UN-NIGERIAN education

hahahahahahahahaha! Is dat how u behave? Person no fit take u play again. Izzit bicos of small cheating she's overreacting?

Just small kukere, samwone cannor play with you. Is that how you used to do?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by chronique(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
I tell you. No wonder some men treat them like trash. That a person can boldly cover such a thing, or supports covering such a thing, shows that that person is evil personified. No conscience at all. I wish life was such that before you meet a person in real life, you must have studied their posts on the cyber world... One wouldn't even get near certain people.
Organs:

Imagine what this one is saying here? and you have 27 likes?? You are more wicked than the woman and your heart is evil if you can keep a secret like this and take this huge lie to the grave. Stop going to church/Mosque oh, you have no fear of God. Unless and until you sit down come to terms with yourself and do what is right with God even though it might cause you pain so, if you lied somewhere in your past or took someones property etc, do right and return everything or go and tell the truth even though it might change so many things, else, my broda on the day of judgement you will pay big time cos nothing is hidden before God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father .
undecideddats wat yu would av done if it were yu huhh?? of course,it's obvious from ur comment d type of woman yu are...we kall ur type pamiiku in yoruba...
Alert men....bitch spotted here
Hurt me with d truth bt don't comfort me with a lie..

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by lastpage: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
chronique:

It's heartbreaking but it would afford the man the opportunity to salvage what is left of his life. At least, he would will his estate to the child/children that are biologically his, or to his relatives or charity. At least, he won't suffer the misfortune of labouring all his life to train a child that is not his own, and still leaving an estate for that child which the child can in future, put the wicked mother in charge of, or use her as his next of kin....

The Child has no hand in this.... he is faultless! he should not be punished for a crime he has no-hand in committing!
That Child is as good as any of the biological children of the man (except he chooses otherwise) and should inherit him....as long as his real father does not show face or he attempts to relate with him as "Father & Son" in which case, he loses the fatherhood of the one that raised him.

It is the Woman that committed the sin and should be severely punished, by both the man and the child.
She should be gassed ASAP.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by holatimmy(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
But they look alike now...go to another lab joorh..

Who even dared to tell the man
Aye ma nika o
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by cstr100: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
And answer to your creator in the after-life for deceiving a man to the grave.
unless maybe you don't believe in the eternity of the soul.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Any woman that tries this nonsense with me will not live to tell the story. We all lose together. How can you keep this kinda secret till the man gets this old. Where the man wan start from.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by waternogetenemy: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
holatimmy:
But they look alike now...go to another lab joorh..

Who even dared to tell the man
Aye ma nika o

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

hahahaha!

Na ur type go carry another man pikin enter husband house, tell am say na him pikin, dem resemble. cool
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by nigeriafarmer: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
waternogetenemy:

Na una dey spoil this fine world God create, acid say wettin happen, person die?
didn't you see the woman just kill person
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why did she do it? Because HELL have no fury like a woman's scorn
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fear women undecided

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
You are right.
LuvU2:

Yes we can if we want to . problem is no one thinks they got a problem.

People say you can't change someone who doesn't want to change. But that's nothing. What's something is trying to change someone who sees no fault in him.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
singing Bruno Mars Grenade No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue Beat me 'til I'm numb Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman That's just what you are Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car, Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, na waoh what a woman
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
singing Bruno Mars Grenade No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue Beat me 'til I'm numb Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman That's just what you are Yeah, you'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car, Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, na waoh what a woman
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by cstr100: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
The man is at fault here too for allowing himself to be deceived.
There are behaviours my child must never exhibit. Physical Features that would immediately put a doubt into his paternity.
Nigerian women have been adjudged the most unfaithful in the world. Any sensible Nigerian husband should covertly run all his children through DNA analysis. It doesn't have to happen all at once.
Love should not erode common-sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.