Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (77540 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I was there to monitor a senatorial rerun election for my party and candidate Senator Mao..

Then you must be from Arochukwu? in my state cheesy

someone is trying to be Igbo by force tongue

ok tats really nice cheesy we always welcome strangers we have tat gift of treating strangers very nice cheesy tats why you claming to be one of us

after Bende i think der are still other LGA aside Aro....

you re wrong i am from okirika in Abia state tongue
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by snowblaq(f): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
Looking at the pictures, you dont need a DNA test to tell you, its very obvious. Apart from physical features, there are certain behaviours i expect my child to display, i guess the man was just too ignorant angry
.....dont forget the mother's pix wasnt shown..the son could simply have just been the woman's look alike and so the man would never know....besides there is something called trust....the woman might never have given the man any reason to doubt that Valentine was his son...so his mind wouldnt even have thought of any issues like that

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

ok tats really nice cheesy we always welcome strangers we have tat gift of treating strangers very nice cheesy tats why you claming to be one of us

after Bende i think der are still other LGA aside Aro....

you re wrong i am from okirika in Abia state tongue
Yeah, that was one of my best experience. I even wrote on it.

I remember a LGA after Bende but can't recall the name because I was also at Aro.

Okrika in Abia state? Sorry Dear, We (Abians) know you not angry
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
cstr100:

Like father like son/daughter must be evident in all my children, if not, na wahala o.
You can't expect me to have a child that struggles in school and tell me it's my child.
For what na? When their father excelled in school.
Or a child with a strange allergy or mannerism unknown in the family.
ignorant talk!
What if your wife's family has superior genes?

A child may not share any very visible traits with you and still be your biological child.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Yeah, that was one of my best experience. I even wrote on it.

I remember a LGA after Bende but can't recall the name because I was also at Aro.

Okrika in Abia state? Sorry Dear, We (Abians) know you not angry
smiley

let me help u out OHAFIA does it ring a bell?

better leave us (Abians) alone nd claim ur Wike Land in peace ... We Abians dont like strangers claiming to be one of us sad angry
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
smiley

let me help u out OHAFIA does it ring a bell?

better leave us (Abians) alone nd claim ur Wike Land in peace ... We Abians dont like strangers claiming to be one of us sad angry
Yeah, Ohiafia... Another peaceful place.

We (Abians) are proud of our heritage. We don't like indigens of Rivers of blood claiming our territory.

Proudly God's Own State
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by cstr100: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Elxandre:

ignorant talk!
What if your wife's family has superior genes?

A child may not share any very visible traits with you and still be your biological child.
A father's trait must exhibit in a child. The mother may provide the bulk of the child's characteristics, but something must have flowed from the father.
It is supported by theoretical genetics.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by charlsecy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
Looking at the pictures, you dont need a DNA test to tell you, its very obvious. Apart from physical features, there are certain behaviours i expect my child to display, i guess the man was just too ignorant angry
You made no important contribution.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
cstr100:

A father's trait must exhibit in a child. The mother may provide the bulk of the child's characteristics, but something must have flowed from the father.
It is supported by theoretical genetics.
let's assume the trait you spot in a child is your ingenuity or being a great orator, or a great debater etc.
How can you be sure the actual father isn't the one with the genes and not you?
abeg DNA is still the way to go if you are really interested in your child's paternity.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by cstr100: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Elxandre:

let's assume the trait you spot in a child is your ingenuity or being a great orator, or a great debater etc.
How can you be sure the actual father isn't the one with the genes and not you?
abeg DNA is still the way to go if you are really interested in your child's paternity.
I have always advocated DNA analysis as the first and most important resort.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by zsch: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
thorpido:
He talks about ignorance and then goes to say he bears resemblance with his grandfather.What do people learn in school nowadays?smh

....and he misses the point.

How many people know me and/or my family and know my grand father or that I look like him? I've not even seen him in over a decade. Next time you attempt at condescension, do try to do it intelligently.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
spafu:

Even with all your "Ba' Shiga" and "No Entry" signs that you mount in front of your houses, we know how your women get mounted and have their Local Government Headquarters (Kongo) administered (shined) by Caretaker Chairmen (opportunists) like electricians, plumbers and other artisans that Alhaji call to service the serviceables.
see mimi who said I am a northerner.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by donsteady(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
boomssey:
Amen!Na real one chance.the woman is very wicked.
This is life time one chance. She's heartless. She get mind. Na God save the man. This kind woman fit kill her husband
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
hardbody:

You plan on carrying one out? I mean the DNA test.

Nope
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by thorpido(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
zsch:

....and he misses the point.

How many people know me and/or my family and know my grand father or that I look like him? I've not even seen him in over a decade. Next time you attempt at condescension, do try to do it intelligently.
........and he still doesn't get it! tongue

Did this man in the topic have to deal with many people or himself?Who's talking about what many people know?
This man has to deal with 'his' case and not people's impression of him or his son.
In my first comment,i personalised it.i spoke about what I (or any smart person)have to do and not people's impression.If my son looks like my father(as you say in your case)isn't that strong enough for 'me' to draw 'my' conclusions about 'my' child?

Perhaps you should have read my first comment slowly and properly before quoting me. angry
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Masterclass32: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just see how a full grown man is wailing like a baby. So painful.

I pray he finds the strenght to recover from this.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by zsch: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
thorpido:
........and he still doesn't get it! tongue

Did this man in the topic have to deal with many people or himself?Who's talking about what many people know?
This man has to deal with 'his' case and not people's impression of him or his son.
In my first comment,i personalised it.i spoke about what I (or any smart person)have to do and not people's impression.If my son looks like my father(as you say in your case)isn't that strong enough for 'me' to draw 'my' conclusions about 'my' child?

Perhaps you should have read my first comment slowly and properly before quoting me. angry

Since we are both "missing" and "not getting it", I'm done with this morbidly pointless interraction.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by thorpido(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
zsch:

Since we are both "missing" and "not getting it", I'm done with this morbidly pointless interraction.
You shouldn't have bothered quoting me in the first place since you didn't get it.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Organs(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

You misunderstood me. This secret is more than taking someone property or telling another lies. You can easily make restitution on that though I have never taken someones property or hurt someone else. But we are talking of huge big secret here, now what is her gain after hurting the man and making him childless at that age.why not tell him the truth when the boy was very young? She has already made the mistake of not telling him the truth from the beginning and should have keep shut tikk she breath her last. Reason with me

My broda, no matter how long it takes, RIGHT is RIGHT and WRONG is WRONG. If you make a mistake and you say its too late, people will be hurt, or whatever excuse you use to justify it, it is all WRONG. The right thing to do is to CORRECT it, only then will you know peace. What she has gained is that she told the TRUTH, she should seek forgiveness of all and then of God. I am muslim, in Islam, if i wrong you, and i ask God for forgiveness, that forgiveness is not complete until i first of all ask YOU for forgiveness and sincerely beg you, now weather you forgive me or not, i will get God's forgiveness. But if i stole your money, or i was INEC chairman and you won election and i said you lost and Mr. A is now Governor, keeping quiet and asking God for forgiveness is waste of time cos i will not get that forgiveness, but if i first come to you, return your money that i stole, then ask for forgiveness, then i stand a chance of God forgiving me also, i need to tell all that you won the election and have the judgement be reversed because Mr. A lost and you won else, on the day of judgement, i will suffer the consequence and my broda it is huge. I will give you two good examples. 1. Mohammed Ali was a handsome talented fighter, he called Joe Frazier "Ugly" Gorilla, etc and Joe never forgave him although Mohammed Ali begged him and asked for forgiveness again and again. So, Mohammed Ali will most probably get God's forgiveness because he asked Joe Frazier and apologised privately and publicly to Joe. 2. IBB, annulled the June 12 election that MKO clearly won, he can say whatever, but MKO is not even around now and he has to live with that pain and hurt all his life and the hereafter. Now, maybe on the day of Judgement, God might take all IBB's good deeds and add to Abiola's own and MKO make heaven and IBB, well na him sabi... and if IBB no get good deeds, and maybe MKO stole ITT $$ and committed plenty adultery, God might carry all these bad bad things comot for MKO head put all on top IBB head then MKO go make heaven and IBB..... i dont know. So, my broda, i take God beg you check yourself well, well, this your mind set is focused on what will people say, shame, disgrace, people go look me one kind, its too late, i better take it to the grave... all that is nonsense, make restitution today, wrong is wrong no matter what and right is right. And most importantly, weather you accept it or not, weather you believe it or not, one day, you will die, so will i, so will Obama, GEJ, PMB, all of us and we all will be raised up, and we all will give account for the things we did, the things we said, and the things we thought about in our hearts, remember that. Peace my broda.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by Organs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
korm2me:

Perfectly right dear

You are perfectly wrong sir. Its never ever too late to tell the truth and make peace with yourself, all around you and most importantly with God. This can only be achieved by speaking the truth.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) by rhames(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That woman is very wicked. There are some secret that are not meant to reveal no matter what happen. She should have taken that secret to grave instead of hurting the man because she knew the man is not the real father

Modified
I don't know why people are criticizing me because of my comment. God in heaven know i cant try this nonsense but the deed has been done.mistake happen a times which is something like this and the woman should have let the man know the truth when the boy was young, for her to keep it for that long means she's wicked and should have kuku keep it for eternity because it seem that is the only "child" of that man. Now an old man is crying because of her stupid mistake

A whole family has been sent to Hell my this Monster. Oh God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.