Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme (1034 Views)

Rise And Fall Of Bet9ja In Nigeria / Official Thread Of Bet9ja Winners In Nairaland Join To See Our Secrets / Who Is The Owner Of Bet9ja Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by manyidea(f): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bet9ja is a ponzi scheme,We won a sum of N60,000,000 since May 2016 but the so call bet9ja refused to pay.We have written letters to the authority of special fraud unit(SFU)through our lawyer and it seems the owner (Chief Kunle Shoname) is using his powerful hand to subdue the hand of the law.We are calling the member of the public to beware of this scheme as they are more or less MMM.PEOPLE WILL WIN BUT THEY WILL NOT PAY.We have all the bet-slips and the winning ticket.We will not go by the rule of law anylonger.We are going to the press anytime from now and we will make sure we stage a protest in Ojuelegba office.This stupidity cannot continue.N60,000,000 is a lot of money for anyone to consider DON'T WORRY.We will be updating you as we progress and I will be happy if this can go to the front page.All the daily papers will publicise this including complete sport as we are ready to fight to finsih.Please anyone that can help us should please drop his email or number.Thank you
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
the maximum payout is not even up to 60m grin
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by manyidea(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
the maximum payout is not even up to 60m grin

2 slips of 30 million each.19 games straight on each slips.Please understand this fact as we are not here to tarnish anyone image.We can post the bet slips for people to see but we were advised not to do so because the matter is before the AUTHORITY.Also we are going to promote this to make sure we get justice.Nairaland is only option for now.https://www.nairaland.com/2440090/bet9ja-increases-maximum-win-payout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
manyidea:

2 slips of 30 million each.19 games straight on each slips.Please understand this fact as we are not here to tarnish anyone image.We can post the bet slips for people to see but we were advised not to do so because the matter is before the AUTHORITY.
send them an email at cs@mybet9ja.com
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where dem go get money to pay 60m?

Pele OP...

Go to the relevant authorities.

Maybe they can arrange for you to be getting 30k in a month till 60m is complete.
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by manyidea(f): 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Where dem go get money to pay 60m?

Pele OP...

Go to the relevant authorities.

Maybe they can arrange for you to be getting 30k in a month till 60m is complete.

We are not going to rely on that anylonger.We are going to make sure we damage the image.The most annoying thing is that they were even threatening us with lawyers.They are trying to manipulate their system at the back end.All games are pending since last year.Now they have wipe it off but we are very smart to have all evidences.They thought is was a tout that played.

1 Like

Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by miccoy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lie lie! You never won any 60Million naira game.
Go siddon. Which image you dey tarnish
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by gnykelly(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
this call for concern. I would like others who have similar experiences with pay out should share it here. so we can know who to patronise
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by nex(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2017
This sounds quite farfetched. You're yet to provide any evidence still. If you cannot post the bet slips because the matter is is with the authorities, then how much more can you make these unprovable accusations?

If you're sure of what you are saying, post a VERY DETAILED Press Release of this matter via www.barbaric.com.ng/submit-an-article although you must provide some tangible evidence including pictures of bet slips, screens hots, and other information. We will take it from there.

I don't have any issue with Bet9ja, in fact I play Bet9ja. However, if they are scamming people, I will make sure I bring them down. Betting is very serious business guided by very strict laws. They could end up in jail if your claims are true.
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2017
baba congratulations. u just got urself an attention..

one of my relations who is a bet9ja mega agent says and I quote.."do u know how much we cash out to winners in a week?" we cash out as large as 500million naira every week and sometimes even more""

my brother bet9ja is too big for some 60mil change brouhaha..maybe u meant to write 1960 bet or all those backdoor gaming companies...

an ordinary 30 mins traffic on its site can pay u ur doughnut money and change gon still remain...

my brother..u have no case..

did ur girlfriend played u @ yesterday val?
Re: Player Beware Of Bet9ja /ponzi Scheme by manyidea(f): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2017
We have heard you,When we are done you will be shocked,They have the same case where a sum of 90 million plus cant be paid as well.Many people said that that MMM is too big to owe people what happened next?Please let us focus on subject concern and not to derail the post.I have no issue with your opinion but proof will soon emerged

krattoss:
baba congratulations. u just got urself an attention..

one of my relations who is a bet9ja mega agent says and I quote.."do u know how much we cash out to winners in a week?" we cash out as large as 500million naira every week and sometimes even more""

my brother bet9ja is too big for some 60mil change brouhaha..maybe u meant to write 1960 bet or all those backdoor gaming companies...

an ordinary 30 mins traffic on its site can pay u ur doughnut money and change gon still remain...

my brother..u have no case..

did ur girlfriend played u @ yesterday val?

(1)

Meet Iranian Messi Who Looks So Much Like Lionel Messi (photo) / I Predict,we Play,we Win 19/06/2017 / Chelsea Trash Fulham 8-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.