Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills (6502 Views)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Sexy Body / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / A Nairalander Shows Swag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello fam, hope you guys had a nice day

Felt like sharing a couple of my pictures here with you guys...i am a 6 feet 9 inches tall basketball player with a vertical leap of 35inches

American embassy might be insulting themselves but good things comes in good times

Your critism is all good but to be honest, your words of encouragement will go a long way

#basketballplayer

Jodha , Armylord, Kirchhoff,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wow you're a star bro... Keep soaring higher smiley

Wish yhu could teach me though... I love the game.. But I dunno awta play it..

When I'm bouncing the ball it always.. Bounce away from me sad

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Plus the person that got those pishures... Is amazing..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
The rim is not that high like official one but still nice... I hope to play for golden state warriors or cavaliers or any basketball team in the US.
Basketball issa bae

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

thanks sweetheart.... I appreciate

you will learn if you dedicate your time and work hard

trust me, nothing worth having comes easy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
The rim is not that high like official one but still nice... I hope to play for golden state warriors or cavaliers or any basketball team in the US.
Basketball issa bae
i dey tell u

I rep Cleveland cavaliers

about the rim, it's a normal 10ft official height..... it's all about the jump

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Zedicus come and see somethingcheesy

Nice one op smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
DuchessDee:
Zedicus come and see somethingcheesy

Nice one op smiley
thanks dear
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by innoken(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Looks like futa court! Am I wrong op!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Is that all you want? What about totorial? grin grin grin grin

BTW which ball you dey talk about? Na the ball wey dey for the other room? wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
innoken:
Looks like futa court! Am I wrong op!
yes boss.... so wrong

that is Onitsha army barracks basketball court
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
ikp120:

BTW which ball you dey talk about? Na the ball wey dey for the other room? wink wink
lolzzz

you bad gan!!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by lastbaff(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Great jumb. Nice shot.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

you bad gan!!
wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
thanks sweetheart.... I appreciate

you will learn if you dedicate your time and work hard

trust me, nothing worth having comes easy

I feel I lack basketball talent angry... Watching talented players like yhu do their thing... Is OK for me grin
Ion like stress of any kind grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
ikp120:

Lol you're funny.. grin grin but ion do such..

Are yhu from delta or Benin? Cause that's how they do pronounce the word tutorial grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

I feel I lack basketball talent angry... Watching talented players like yhu do their thing... Is OK for me grin
Ion like stress of any kind grin
hehehehe

the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.........

MODIFIED

Jodha, this is for you sweetheart

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hehehe op celebrated valentine with basketball... So cute cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
hehehehe

the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

Exactly
. grin grin... Laziness is d only barrier grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Exactly
. grin grin... Laziness is d only barrier grin
lolzzz

your own better Shaaa ..... as guy, you need to work really really hard to make some doe
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
I'm sure with the passion yhu have for what yhu do... You'll make more than enough doe.. And who says a lady do not need to work hard for cheddarhzz?
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

your own better Shaaa ..... as guy, you need to work really really hard to make some doe
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
i dey tell u

I rep Cleveland cavaliers

about the rim, it's a normal 10ft official height..... it's all about the jump

Nice.. That means u tall oh
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by ikp120(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

Lol you're funny.. grin grin but ion do such..

Are yhu from delta or Benin? Cause that's how they do pronounce the word tutorial grin

grin grin grin

I'm in Benin but I'm not from Benin. I guess you're in Lagos or PH. cheesy cheesy

But shey you will love to have a one night stand with an amazing guy like the OP? cheesy cheesy cheesy gringrin grin grin His machine down there must be very long o wink wink wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Nice.. That means u tall oh
yes boss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by harriet412(f): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice one op..

Love ur height kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin

I'm in Benin but I'm not from Benin. I guess you're in Lagos or PH. cheesy cheesy

But shey you will love to have a one night stand with an amazing guy like the OP? cheesy cheesy cheesy gringrin grin grin His machine down there must be very long o wink wink wink
heiiiii!!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bro can you cut 6 inches from your height and gimme? cheesy
Fernandowski:
yes boss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
harriet412:
Nice one op..

Love ur height kiss
thanks bae
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
This one we're guessing each other's location accurately... There is God oo grin grin grin

Why yhu corrupt like this nah? grin

Yhu just settle down spoil finish
grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Jodha(f): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
This one we're guessing each other's location accurately... There is God oo grin grin grin

Why yhu corrupt like this nah? grin

Yhu just settle down spoil finish
grin
ikp120:

grin grin grin

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by Fernandowski(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
MadJay:
Bro can you cut 6 inches from your height and gimme? cheesy
lol....... me wey still need two inches
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills by MadJay: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol....... me wey still need two inches
What do you need extra 2 inches for. angry
Do you want to be an electric pole give me that 6 inches I can pay in $ and £

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience Today! / Woman With Trailer Yansh Fights Her Man & Side Chick For Doing This (video) / My Wife Keeps Beating Me, I Cant Get Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.