Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG (2439 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2017
The 29 year old ex beauty queen was accused today by a twitter user of photo manipulation. She made her bum bigger. L and appear larger than it actually is. Fotoforensics.com exposed images that have been altered. Try it yourself.

Some may agree as Munachi has never been known to have a big bum. Judge for yourselves people! No rude comments PLEASE!!!!

1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 7:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Witchcraft activated
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Nixiepie(f): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Muumu

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nixiepie:
Muumu
sharrap!!
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by barallanee(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wish I undstnd
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
barallanee:
I wish I undstnd
you are illiterate so I dont blame you
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by barallanee(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
you are illiterate so I dont blame you
sha if I say any awful thing to u,I will look so prematured..Dnt worry my dear I know it's frustration tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by dacblogger: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
barallanee:
sha if I say any awful thing to u,I will look so prematured..Dnt worry my dear I know it's frustration tongue
cry
Re: Munachi Abii Accused Of Editing Her Butt!! OMG by Palmwinetapper: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=barallanee post=54265852]sha if I say any awful thing to u,I will look so prematured..Dnt worry my dear I know it's frustration tongue[/quote itsyour mother that is frustrated when no man came to marry her!

(1) (Reply)

You Will Weep When You See What Actress Rosaline Meurer Write About Tonto Dickeh / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Flaunts His Too-cute Family In New Photos / Wizkid: Full List Of Producers Who Worked On “sounds From The Other Side”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.