Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Npower: Device Selection - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Device Selection (99627 Views)

Npower Device Distribution Schedule / UPDATED: Criteria For Npower Device Collection / N-power: Update On Device Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Device Selection by Anasko(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
dwfadason:
are you serios? which bank?
keystone
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Nwakannaya1: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
twanson:
I Got An Email From Npower Today Telling Me That My Device (HP Pro Tablet 608 G1) Selection Has Been Confirmed While I Didn't Make That Selection As My Choice. And Moreso, I Couldn't Find The Said Logo On My Page Dashboard. And Again, The Place For PPA & Verification Is Still Reading, Yet To Be Announced. While In My State ( Rivers,) I've Already Been Verifif And Posted To My PPA
1. Could It Be That Its Npower That Is Now Making The Choices For Us?
P
Which day did you select your device?
Is your dashboard still showing "click here to select a device"?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Ogunleti01: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Halaz:
you missed the road. If this is how you take FG.you think the FG would just go to China and demand all sort of brand as shown in NPVN device selection pages? No... It has to co-operate, collaborate or come together with expert on certain things. It is a sale contract which contains several representatives. That's why for example if you picked hp, tecno pad etc. Some deduction are been made monthly stipends. Sorry if it hurts you.
I don't know why you are allergic to my simple explanation here. The contract for the delivery of all these tablets has alreadybeen consorted out to some vendors here in Nigeria:patiti,techdadday,beta, hp, zinox etc. The delivery of these tablets depend solely on the number of requests for each gadgets. at the end of the device selection period the vendors would have gotten the number of pple that requested for hp, tecno etc. It would be completely superstitious in this contest to believe the vendors have run out of stock becos of some programming hitches on the portal. so fela what is so ambiguous abt my explanation now. just put on you lenses and flash tru my initial post.

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Device Selection by Skyman1982: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
i dt no why some people are paid and some are not yet paid,d management shld do somthing about dis pls am from kwara state
Re: Npower: Device Selection by RayAngel(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
I thank God
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Abidx22(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ogunleti01:
I don't know why you are allergic to my simple explanation here. The contract for the delivery of all these tablets has alreadybeen consorted out to some vendors here in Nigeria:patiti,techdadday,beta, hp, zinox etc. The delivery of these tablets depend solely on the number of requests for each gadgets. at the end of the device selection period the vendors would have gotten the number of pple that requested for hp, tecno etc. It would be completely superstitious in this contest to believe the vendors has ran out of stock becos of some programming hitches on the portal. so fela what is so ambiguous abt my explanation now. just put on you lenses and flash tru my initial post.
Then again, why is it that npvn seems to be their one making the choices. What majority of people whom I have come across told me the device that npvn sent to them through their email as their choice is not what they initially requested for on their dashboard.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by Msword06(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hi friends,
Please am from Ogun state and am yet to receive any payment from NPOWER although I used Zenith bank account and I don't know y dey paid only people with Gtb bank account. Please xplanation abt dis.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Chigorkizz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nwakannaya1:
P Which day did you select your device? Is your dashboard still showing "click here to select a device"?
mine still shows"click here to select a device" after making my selection.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by auwalabj(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
latex update
Adjustments in NPVN device section lists

1)SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TABLET

₦5,885.94 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 24,114.06 per month

2)Samsung Tab E

₦4,490.35 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,509.65 per month

3)Brain Npower Pad

₦4,274.82 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,725.18 per month

4)HP

₦6,699.58 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 23,300.42 per month

5)Zinox Zpad Tablet

₦2,949.96 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 27,050.04 per month

6)Tecno Pad

₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,321.05 per month

7)RLG Tablet

₦3,735.98 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 26,264.02 per month

coolAfrione 2in1

₦4,274.82 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,725.18 per month

9)FLOSS Signatures Tablet

₦2,927.73 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 27,072.27 per month
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Gkemz: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nwakannaya1:
The devices are complete now and the prices have reverted to the initial ones.
However, am yet to receive a mail that I have selected a device. Did any of you receive?

Likewise me. I didn't receive confirmation mail too. Don't know whether it's an issue to worry about.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by futureenergy: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
auwalabj:
latex update
Adjustments in NPVN device section lists

1)SPEEDSTAR WINDOWS TABLET

₦5,885.94 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 24,114.06 per month

2)Samsung Tab E

₦4,490.35 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,509.65 per month

3)Brain Npower Pad

₦4,274.82 per Month

4)HP

₦6,699.58 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 23,300.42 per month

5)Zinox Zpad Tablet

₦2,949.96 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 27,050.04 per month

6)Tecno Pad

₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 25,321.05 per month

7)RLG Tablet

₦3,735.98 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 26,264.02 per month

coolAfrione 2in1

₦4,274.82 per Month

9)FLOSS Signatures Tablet

₦2,927.73 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 27,072.27 per month

Outdated update . . . pls read comments before rushing to post.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Device Selection by Ogunleti01: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Abidx22:

Then again, why is it that npvn seems to be their one making the choices. What majority of people whom I have come across told me the device that npvn sent to them through their email as their choice is not what they initially requested for on their dashboard.
I have said it all mix-up were due to some programming hitches once these are resolved things will go back to normal.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by sammysam22: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2017
I can't find HP and Tecno device on the selection list, what's the way forward. Does anyone have the issue
Re: Npower: Device Selection by twanson(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Nwakannaya1
P
[ Yeah, I Got The Mail On Thursday Evening Around 5.15 pm. Mean While, Like I Said, I Didn't Really Selected It Myself Cos The There Was No Such Indication On My Page Dashboard. But I Think The Selection Must Have Been A Programmed System Randomized Commands]

1 Like

Re: Npower: Device Selection by okooloyun1(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2017
I selected Tecno they chose Afrione 2in1 for me.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 2:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Can't find d HP and tecno device as well. Don't know whtz happening.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by leticia28: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2017
@ okooloyun when did u mk d selection?
Re: Npower: Device Selection by DrTims(m): 2:55am On Feb 18, 2017
I selected the samsung tab E. I have not seen any mail yet
Re: Npower: Device Selection by prudentkolly(m): 3:25am On Feb 18, 2017
sammysam22:
I can't find HP and Tecno device on the selection list, what's the way forward. Does anyone have the issue
pls give me the link to select device
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Nwakannaya1: 3:26am On Feb 18, 2017
twanson:
Nwakannaya1
P
[ Yeah, I Got The Mail On Thursday Evening Around 5.15 pm. Mean While, Like I Said, I Didn't Really Selected It Myself Cos The There Was No Such Indication On My Page Dashboard. But I Think The Selection Must Have Been A Programmed System Randomized Commands]
OK.
But try and recheck your dashboard, there have been changes in the portal.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Nwakannaya1: 3:30am On Feb 18, 2017
leticia28:
Can't find d HP and tecno device as well. Don't know whtz happening.
Check again, they are all showing on my dashboard.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by prudentkolly(m): 4:01am On Feb 18, 2017
pls my own is showing you re not eligible to device selection
Re: Npower: Device Selection by dundayo: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2017
I have not received any mail regarding the device selection (which i did on thursday morning) and my account still shows click here to select device. Am so confused as to whether to hold on since I've made a selection before or make another selection
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
dundayo:
I have not received any mail regarding the device selection (which i did on thursday morning) and my account still shows click here to select device. Am so confused as to whether to hold on since I've made a selection before or make another selection
same here bro I select Afrione2in1 on 15/02/2017 but still no mail sent to me. and my dash board is still showing click here to select device ... I repeat but show the same thing
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Elnino4ladies: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2017
dundayo:

Same issue am facing. I don't know what to do
Re: Npower: Device Selection by hayorlad: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Pa. James the Keke Driver (funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-ZX4SvsZo
Re: Npower: Device Selection by Abidx22(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Ogunleti01:
I have said it all mix-up were due to some programming hitches once these are resolved things will go back to normal.
Thanks brother
Re: Npower: Device Selection by jessyb: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
If you are resident in Lagos and interested in making extra income in a real estate firm, call or whatsapp(preferable) 07084910289
Re: Npower: Device Selection by fxtreme(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Npower: Device Selection by azelab: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
this message goes to those people who are facing the selection challenges. note that if your device selection was unsuccessful, your profile page would not take you to the BOI TERMS where you were expected to agree the BOI terms of services. But If you did not reach the BOI page that means the selection is not successful so you will have to go and start all over again meanwhile if you reached the BOI page and agreed with their terms. then it means you concluded the whole processing. so it might be the network error if you are asked to reselect.
Re: Npower: Device Selection by africanman85: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
My profile information is complete and the verified logo is not on my profile. There is no device selection option on my profile. What can I do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) / Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.