Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO (3259 Views)

Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Buhari Robot Offs As He Falls In Aso Rock VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by olayinkasaheed(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
This shouldn't be argument at all, y tell us that they want to bomb aso-rock if they can. They have tried to actualize this dream (biafra) with violence before and failed. Try it a million times, you will continue to fail.
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
buckdudebuck:
As in?

if u can keep betraying each other how much more when u get your Biafra
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

if u can keep betraying each other how much more when u get your Biafra
No no, we don't rely on anybody to do anything for us, we are not lazy like you zoo people, very lazy and not forward thinking, that is exactly what Donald Trump had in mind when he said Africans think of sex when it rains instead of going to the farm, yes he was spot on. Okay after the war, has the zoo made any progress at all? Tell me one, all the presidiots that ruled you, only 2 were not participants of the war, so what did they fight for? Who will you say hijacked your failed state? Even the paedophilic Bastard that ruling you now is a participant of the war. What excuse do you have for failing as a country? It is simply because zoo people are average niggaers competing for who is niggest. I think you in particular should hang a board on your neck. With an "I ARE NIGGEST" written on it.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
buckdudebuck:
No no, we don't rely on anybody to do anything for us, we are not lazy like you zoo people, very lazy and not forward thinking, that is exactly what Donald Trump had in mind when he said Africans think of sex when it rains instead of going to the farm, yes he was spot on. Okay after the war, has the zoo made any progress at all? Tell me one, all the presidiots that ruled you, only 2 were not participants of the war, so what did they fight for? Who will you say hijacked your failed state? Even the paedophilic Bastard that ruling you now is a participant of the war. What excuse do you have for failing as a country? It is simply because zoo people are average niggaers competing for who is niggest. I think you in particular should hang a board on your neck. With an "I ARE NIGGEST" written on it.

Kanu said black men don't plan about their life. If he planned himself would he be in jail by now? Be truthful for once.
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by OmidinaKayode: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
We yoruba muslims must keep lamenting about IPOB. Even though we admire kanu's gut under our brown roofs we must come and shout 'kanu and beans' with our hungry oshogbo mouth.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims must keep lamenting about IPOB. Even though we admire kanu's gut under our brown roofs we must come and shout 'kanu and beans' with our hungry oshogbo mouth.

Am a Yoruba Igbo and Hausa man cheesy
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

Kanu said black men don't plan about their life. If he planned himself would he be in jail by now? Be truthful for once.
The truth is Treason in an empire of Lies
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
The guy should action...but until then. lipsrsealed
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
buckdudebuck:
The truth is Treason in an empire of Lies

So sending people to kill is not treason ?
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by PFRB: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
THIS KIND OF POST WILL MAKE nairaland TO LOSE CREDIBILITY.
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

So sending people to kill is not treason ?
When did he send people to kill? And don't post that video of yours that you say it is him in calling for guns. No one day a Biafran killed anybody on account of Nnamdi Kanu. I want where he said " My Fellow Compatriots, go and kill Nigerians! Go, ye Biafrans and slay Zoo people! kill them, take over their properties, violate their wives and daughters! Despoil and and dispossess them! Etc. That is the video I want, only that can convince me.
BTW, Nnamdi was never charged for treason rather he was charged for TREASONABLE Felony. Will Fools understand that? Highly unlikely!
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
buckdudebuck:
When did he send people to kill? And don't post that video of yours that you say it is him in calling for guns. No one day a Biafran killed anybody on account of Nnamdi Kanu. I want where he said " My Fellow Compatriots, go and kill Nigerians! Go, ye Biafrans and slay Zoo people! kill them, take over their properties, violate their wives and daughters! Despoil and and dispossess them! Etc. That is the video I want, only that can convince me.
BTW, Nnamdi was never charged for treason rather he was charged for TREASONABLE Felony. Will Fools understand that? Highly unlikely!

He sent Ipob to kill any Hausa man at sight.

Watch it and tell me this is not treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by buckdudebuck: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
IpobExposed:

He sent Ipob to kill any Hausa man at sight.

Watch it and tell me this is not treason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

**** I said I want to hear him and see him saying it. Any body can imitate his voice I want to see him saying My Fellow Compatriots, go and kill Nigerians! Go, ye Biafrans and slay Zoo people! kill them, take over their properties, violate their wives and daughters! Despoil and and dispossess them! Etc.
Treason and treasonable felony are not the same. Get that into your thick skull. WTF?
He was charged with TREASONABLE FELONY for saying the truth in a empire of lies.
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2017
-
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by LoveDecay(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2017
IPOBExposed the IPOB slayer
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by bantudra: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
UcheCokoro:
U IpobExposed I just don't know what to say for your life is already condemned.
Everyday u will mention Sarrki and Omenkalives yet they will not comment.
Every day u post but for once your post have never hit FP if am u I will just find acid and drink.

angry

first of all,threads that offend people never hit frontpage...
this are the rules of nairaland..

me for example..i am very intolerant of white people and mullatos...

but i dont care....

3 of my handles were banned for 10years each...

i still dont care....

1 Like

Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2017
they have my support
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by UcheCokoro: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

first of all,threads that offend people never hit frontpage...
this are the rules of nairaland..

me for example..i am very intolerant of white people and mullatos...

but i dont care....

3 of my handles were banned for 10years each...

i still dont care....

They were banned because u spoke the truth.
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by bantudra: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2017
UcheCokoro:

They were banned because u spoke the truth.

yea...
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:

yea...

So una truth is to burn aso rock
Re: Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO by AnuforoIK: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos, South South Minorities Are NOT Partaking In Your Sit-at-home. / Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) / Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.