Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 (676 Views)

Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 3 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 2 / Stephanie And Stephan; The Wedding Day Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie And Stephan; #beyond The Wedding Day Episode 4 by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Stephanie opened her eyes slowly and she realised she was at the hospital. She looked at her side and realised it was Stephan sitting right beside her.
'Get out! I don't want to see you! Out!', she screamed uncontrollably.
A doctor rushed in and tried to calm her but she insisted that Stephan should leave. The doctor urged Stephan to leave her for her while and shortly after he left, Simi entered the room she was.
'Oh thank God Stephanie, you're awake. I went to get you some food, i know you'd need it when you wake', Simi said.
'Thank you Simi, but i don't have the apetite', Stephanie said.
'Oh miss, you just have to try and eat. You need it right now', the doctor said, patting her slightly and then left.
Stephanie was discharged the following day. She got home only to meet Stephan and Styles at her door.
'What are you doing here Stephan? Get out of here now!'
'Take it easy Stephanie, remember the doctor said you mustn't shout', Simi who had brought her home from the hospital said.
'Am sorry for all the atrocities my friend here has committed, but please Stephanie, give him a chance to explain', Styles said, urging her.
After a lot of pleadings and persuasions. Stephanie let Stephan into her house.
'You've always been my bestfriend Stephanie and i didn't mean to hurt you with lies or deceit. You see, after you turned me down a long time ago, i saw no reason to love anymore. I felt my mistake of dating your friend and not telling you how i really felt before asking you to date my own friend, made me lose you to a mutual friendship. So, i went living life with no love at all just for the pleasure and fun of it. And that was what led me to all these. I am truly sorry Stephanie, for ever making you cry, for hurting you in a way only time can heal, for... for...', Stephan could not complete the words that his mouth wanted to say as grave sense of emotion and bitterness overwhelmed him. He cried like a baby, though they say, ''a man's tears must not be seen'', in this case it was an exception.
To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Women / From NDLEA With Love / Story Of A Doctor Hooking Up With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.