Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) (24418 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by olapluto(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Oscar was more prepared than the man. Maybe Oscar knew beforehand.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Dongreat(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
The supposed father expression tells all that he really love that boy and has been a real father to him. The boy expression is what I call "calm grief" as he's trying to pacify his sorrows through silence. Nonetheless, both will hug it out and continuing there relationship but that's after an intense query to the woman involved, and she will plead for forgiveness and redemption. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by BangorNGR: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Being the vessel through which a child was birthed doesn't make you a father!

You are a Father because you nurtured and guided a child throughout his life.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by orjikuramo(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2017
The man is strong, maybe cos he remembered he was on tv

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by orjikuramo(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
Give the gods this story, please. 32years of hiding the truth? Think of birthdays, think of money invested, think of his future plan then look at the man's age n listen to the tune the gods will dictate to u.

Although u have a point but please, not in this circumstance cos he didn't seem an adoption, he thought it was his s*e*m
BangorNGR:
Being the vessel through which a child was birthed doesn't make you a father!

You are a Father because you nurtured and guided a child throughout his life.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by phynofino: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
so sad
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by anyicash(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
But sometimes the DNA test can be wrong. i mean sometimes.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Didiediamond(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
nawa o
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2017
The main reason DNA test is now required for Family and Spousal visa applications. To simply avoid stories that touches the heart !!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by ogbonti: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Emperor Augustus Caesar once asked Roman citizens in a public military parade over 2000 years ago. "How many of you here can vouch that the little ones you call your children are indeed yours?" Women; causing comotion since 23BC...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Emassive(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2017
The reason why as a father you must go out of your personal way to be for your family and take all decision as a home not just as a man. Sacrifice all for a woman that loves you and you have a chance of getting the same in return. Most women cheat mostly out of personal reason and because no one talks to them the scars that comes with cheating. It's gonna collapse 90% of marriages from the 1970s generation till date
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by chronique(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Dear future wife, for every child you give birth to for me, I am conducting an open DNA test. If you like, get angry and complain that I don't trust you. That's your headache. Ain't no one ready to unintentionally father a bastard that I didn't produce. If I'm adopting a child, let me know I'm adopting one.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by afamaustin(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2017
woman is evil just negodu.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by megareal: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2017
I pray any woman who lies about the true paternity of her children should be caught amd disgraced no matter how long.

How heartless can people be? Why make a man lavish all his love and attention on a child that is not his only to discover late that he was on a long thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Only A Dull Person Will Be Able To Ascertain His Child Frm Birth, D Resemblance, D Attitute, D Gesture , Response To Stimulus And D Rest. Is Either D Man Was Blind Or Delusional And So Sorry To Say It
LEOSIRSIR:
no matter how smart man thinks he is; its only a woman that knows the biological father of her children... if not for DNA, some people actually got away with it.

If the dude is being reasonable, he should rather embrace that man who stood by him all along.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
This's a trashy Tv show.its all BS.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by wethebest(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2017
after God, fear women. a hoe will alws b a hoe no mata hw old she is, married or not. the oloshos on dis nairaland reading this will still do worse tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by alaskido(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2017
I thought I heard the man shout Ewooooooo in Igbo cry. This is very sad. I feel like crying for him. Even the devil is afraid of women.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
olapluto:
Oscar was more prepared than the man. Maybe Oscar knew beforehand.

He believed his mother. His dad never thought she was capable of what she revealed. Goes a long way to show it is good to trust but with caution
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Becomeone: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2017
woman mean woe unto man
sorry my man
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by JIMMYH2O(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
This is heartless
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by liricyst(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
alaskido:
I thought I heard the man shout Ewooooooo in Igbo cry. This is very sad. I feel like crying for him. Even the devil is afraid of women.

He actually did say Ewoooo. He is an Igbo man. You can tell from his accent when he said "he is not my son?"
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by JIMMYH2O(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Truly woo
Becomeone:
woman mean woe unto man
sorry my man
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Here is the longer version of the whole episode. Sad. Trust a woman at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyf4IpCaNic
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by keepingmum: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
which serious being goes on Jeremy Kyle Show?
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Toks2008, see what your life is going to turn out to be grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by ngwababe(f): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
The man just echo. ..chai!!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Firstcitizen: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
keepingmum:
which serious being goes on Jeremy Kyle Show?

Those unable to afford DNA costs and private psychological treatment after the ordeal.
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by nelsonebby(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
the man is crying. painful to watch
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by EbolaParasite: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Those unable to afford DNA costs and private psychological treatment after the ordeal.

Gbam!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Heartless woman
Re: A Nigerian Man Finds Out His 32-Year-Old 'Son' Is Not His (Video) by euchariadavid(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na wa o,32 yrs, Secret unveil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.