Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" (35027 Views)

Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by kateskitty(f): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
truthsayer007:

Judging from your threads. I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Yes I have a boyf but we cuddle mostly.
No s3x
#TeamWeddingNight grin
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by EJanni(f): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
speak for yourself aunty, like seriously?
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
that's true

but most will be pretending as if it doesn't matter undecided
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Tell them
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Na true talk shall
But how many times will this post make F. P,
Na so una like Sex?
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
and some niggas go still self-service on this boobs
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

No s3x
#TeamWeddingNight grin

how long will you be cuddling

make sure you marry this year

before...... grin
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Kalman(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Elnino4ladies: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Olosho everywhere
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

We don hear

Next!
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by systemz(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:
If you ask her now, she will say she is a Christian

God is against pre marital sex. Kpere

Don't fornicate. That's God's law

grin
Opata
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by robosky02(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
"What is your take on premarital sex?

You want my pastor to call me on the phone, right? But I will tell you the truth now, growing up, we were always taught that we shouldn’t have sex, we shouldn’t do anything before marriage, but now that I know better, or now that I’m grown and with the kind of experiences that I’ve had, and that of other people, I think it’s kind of important to have premarital sex. Seriously, because you have your lifetime to spend with this person, so I think it’s important you need to find out what they like, how they like it, if they like it, if they are teachable, because some people will tell you that if you don’t like how your husband makes love to you then you teach him.

A lot of men are not teachable, a lot of men think teaching them how to make love to their wife is a crime. Yes, a lot of men think it’s a crime for a woman to say don’t do it this way, do it that way, aren’t you a woman, why should you have a preference? A lot of couples’ sexuality don’t match, no matter how hard you try, and once you marry and you are not having good sex I don’t think you will be happy.

I don’t think any woman would be happy if she’s not having good sex with her husband, it’s crazy. And if I’m to spend the first 6-7years teaching you how to have sex with me, I’ll be frustrated."

pretthythicksme where you dey

oya come talk ya own
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
shocked

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by anonimi: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Flexherbal:
Can you marry a poor man?

Are you talking about a man who doesn’t have money at all for basic things or what? (Laughs) No, I can’t marry a poor man, it’s not right to marry a poor man; I am a woman, I need to be taken care of, I need to be cared for. When I say I need to be taken care of I don’t mean I want to be travelling around the world all the time. When a woman depends on a man, when a woman has a shoulder to cry on, when a woman has someone she can talk to about things that hurt her and stuffs like that, it makes a woman a better person. Women are just created to be cared for, yeah, believe it or not.

We function better when we have someone who can at least help us out with 70% of our daily needs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

3 Likes

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Earth2Metahuman: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Flexherbal:
We should not see women who talk about sex as spoilt or prostitute.

In fact you can actually make your wife feel at home, talking to you about sex and even how to please her.

If you are willing to learn, she will teach you.
If you are having challenges with your organ get help from a good hospital of herbal clinic.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
this is true.
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
segebase:
her boobs tho
oga buy your Vaseline here

1 Like

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by 989900: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2017
We function better when we have someone who can at least help us out with 70% of our daily needs.

Ode . . . tomorrow they will come and yell 'feminism'.

1 Like

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Erngie(f): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
izzou:
If you ask her now, she will say she is a Christian

God is against pre marital sex. Kpere

Don't fornicate. That's God's law

grin
Exactly. People don't know the meaning of Christian.
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by aalangel(f): 9:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Mtchewwww...
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2017
take, hoard, seize the cassava , and be ready to bury millions
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
You can't be exposing everything like this in nollywood and expect men there not to be harrassing you constantly. She lied.
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Emassive(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Naija produce and promote more olosho than professionals
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
Cc tosyn2much
This matter no consign me baba.. If not for making babies, I wouldn't sleep with my wife at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by thunderfiremods(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2017
All dese actresses it's only deir tweets nd say on social media we see...we dont see dem in movies

1 Like

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
all thos ladies will just take part in one local drama and will be forming nollywood stars

Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by jamace(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Gbam! Very true. cool cool
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Harwoyeez(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Goan like it ooo grin according to her no woman is happy without good sex grin cheesy
kateskitty:
But I don't even like s3x cry
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Rebuke: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:
But I don't even like s3x cry

K
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
kateskitty:

No s3x
#TeamWeddingNight grin

k, you're a virgin ?
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by kateskitty(f): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Goan like it ooo grin according to her no woman is happy without good sex grin cheesy
I don't like it meaning I can do without it.
Just like if you don't like something going up in your ass grin I'm sure you wouldn't miss it and wouldn't look forward to it cry
Re: Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" by holluphemydavid(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Another Ashawo just spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Performs Alone In Congo (photos/video) / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.