Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife (696 Views)

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Difficulty In Finding A Husband(photo) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife by obongitiad(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Good day house, I will be grateful if the house can help me out with these two questions below.

I was wondering. Do career women usually turn out to be more resourceful than their non-working women?

What measures can a man use to measure a woman's smarts and usefulness? What makes a woman an asset?

For those of us who do want to marry assets and not beautiful liabilities.

Will really appreciate your comments.

Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife by winetapper: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2017
A man may inherit his father land and property, but a good woman comes from the Lord.

The answer to your question is above all, marry a woman that is understanding and submissive to listen to what you have to say and when necessary lay her opinion to you before carrying them out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife by obongitiad(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
winetapper:
A man may inherit his father land and property, but a good woman comes from the Lord.

The answer to your question is above all, marry a woman that is understanding and submissive to listen to what you have to say and when necessary lay her opinion to you before carrying them out

Thank you very much for the advice

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife by Richy4(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
I do not know why I see your write up as if u feel marriage is a big Business venture... Like a corporate union between two people that yield Financial dividend...
Re: Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife by obongitiad(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Richy4:
I do not know why I see your write up as if u feel marriage is a big Business venture... Like a corporate union between two people that yield Financial dividend...

Of course na. Marriage is like a business venture na. Everyone marries with an interest or goal in mind na. Abi did you marry for the sake of it or marry for love?

Both parties have to be bringing in things to the union, so to me that's a joint venture partnership. No need for liability na.

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Must Wash Your New Undies Before Wearing Them. (graphic Photo) / Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) / 7 Signs That Means Its Time To Employ A Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.