Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fifa Mobile Nairaland League - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fifa Mobile Nairaland League (1628 Views)

Fifa Mobile Soccer Is Now Available For Android And Ios / Help Me With My Fifa Mobile FUT Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by rust6(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
This is a thread for all active Nigerian playing fifa Mobile game.
WELCOME TO FIFA MOBILE
An all-new football experience built for the mobile player featuring Attack Mode, daily live content, a fresh approach to squad building, and online leagues to compete against players worldwide.
Available Now!

JOIN A TEAM, CONQUER THE WORLD
For the first time in FIFA, a truly social experience allows you to join forces with your friends and others from around the world to strive for glory in Leagues. Compete for bragging rights in inter-league Championships, complete cooperative league achievements, or take your skills and play against other leagues around the world. Climb the leaderboard and prove you can conquer the world of football.
Play with friends

The league name is Nairaland pl you can as well comment to get added.
Note you should be a fantastic player to join our league cause only the strongest survives

The game is available on Google play store and ios store.

Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by rust6(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Comment with ur fifa name to join space still available

Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by rust6(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by Andking: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
What's your league record? Have u gotten MATA?
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by rust6(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Andking:
What's your league record? Have u gotten MATA?
On the verge
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by pr0blem: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
rust6:
This is a thread for all active Nigerian playing fifa Mobile game.
WELCOME TO FIFA MOBILE
An all-new football experience built for the mobile player featuring Attack Mode, daily live content, a fresh approach to squad building, and online leagues to compete against players worldwide.
Available Now!

JOIN A TEAM, CONQUER THE WORLD
For the first time in FIFA, a truly social experience allows you to join forces with your friends and others from around the world to strive for glory in Leagues. Compete for bragging rights in inter-league Championships, complete cooperative league achievements, or take your skills and play against other leagues around the world. Climb the leaderboard and prove you can conquer the world of football.
Play with friends

The league name is Nairaland pl you can as well comment to get added.
Note you should be a fantastic player to join our league cause only the strongest survives

The game is available on Google play store and ios store.
does it use internet connection to work
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by rust6(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
pr0blem:
does it use internet connection to work
Yep but not much
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by pr0blem: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
rust6:

Yep but not much
okay
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
Is this league still alive, pls add me
Re: Fifa Mobile Nairaland League by emmayayodeji(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Wise Launches On Facebook! / List Of Infinix Phones With Fingerprint Scanner (sensor) In 2017 / How Can I Update My Iphone 5 Which Was Sent To Me After I Inserted My Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.