Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (32875 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by tafrica(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari’s signature has been allegedly forged in order to sell $19 million worth of crude oil in China according to a House of Representatives member, Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma

Agbonayinma also accused the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) of gross corruption while appearing on Channels TV.

“In this letter here, this is not President Buhari’s signature but it was forged by our people – by Nigerians who wanted to sell the crude in China worth about $19 million,” he said.

“I tell you the truth, the .Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) is also aware. We are working day and night to also do what is needed to get it right because he (the AGF) is the custodian of the laws in the nation

“So, I’m saying I must tell you that the corruption in this country didn’t just start yesterday. It is a cancer, and to cure cancer, you need a radical approach getting the radical approach in this case means you have to step on peoples’ toes, which might affect those that are probably close to you.

“What is important is the ability to have that willingness to commit to the fight against corruption. This is not something that is new. As a matter of fact: this is a copy of the letter in which President Muhammadu Buhari’s signature was forged to defraud Nigeria.

“My dear Nigerians, this time I would like you to support the National Assembly when people want to divert attention from what government is doing by pushing up negative issues to the fight against corruption. Let’s give credit to Mr. President in the war against corruption.

“So as the National Assembly, we must do our part as well. Doing our part does not mean Nigerians should be kept in the dark? Nigerians must know exactly what is going on. What has happened to their money? The money that belongs to this nation belongs to you; it belongs to me,” he added.

watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dkPkyjB-Nk

http://www.herald.ng/corruption-alert-buharis-signature-forged-sell-19m-crude-oil-china/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2017
What kind of country is these

Corruption Everywhere

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by drss2(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
corruption in dis buari govt will surpass dat of abacha.

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Baawaa(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2017
“So, I’m saying I must tell you that the corruption in this country didn’t just start yesterday. It is a cancer, and to cure cancer, you need a radical approach getting the radical approach in this case means you have to step on peoples’ toes, which might affect those that are probably close to you.
We must kill corruptions and corrupt people before they kill this country and time is now when stealing is corruption

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2017
If the president can Forge his certificate, inauguration speech, why won't his subordinates do same against his government?.

195 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by tafrica(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Seems Airforce1 came to this thread with jet.
where is lalasticlala xef?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
drss2:

Very correct, if you want to steal from your boss, just pretend to be a good person, always return his change to him when he send you on errands that way you'll buy his heart and trust, then you strike. THIS IS WHAT BUHARI AND HIS 'SAINTS' ARE DOING TO NIGERIANS.

Sarrki, PassingShot, NgeneUkwenu madridguy come and masturbate here.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Adegok3: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by PassingShot(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2017
drss2:
But won't surpass that of the Ineffectual Buffoon.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Jerryojozy(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2017
This is grade A corruption. EFCC should investigate this ASAP

GeniusJ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by 18SNVL: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2017

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Vickysnipe147(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
it's very pathetic that they are busy sharing our yam And we come here to shed ourselves with insult. all this politicians are busy planning on the next loot and how to sink this country...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by tafrica(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Adegok3:
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.

You're wrong. what we call anti-corruption is just a fight against opposition or those that bonce worked for the past govt.
Ask yourself this, if Bachir Lawal, Buratai, COS and several others were in opposition or Buhari's black book, wouldn't he have done something concerning the allegations about them.
This particular corruption was carried out by Buhari's allies and be assured he will not do naything about it.

The same Buhari who openly said Abacha never stole, wrote letter to defend Bachir Lawal is not fighting corruption, just fighting his enemies while he defends his corrupt men. It doesn't take integrity to do this; anyone can use any guise to oppress his enemy for any particular offence while he turns blind eye when his friends do same.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by omenkaLives(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
“My dear Nigerians, this time I would like you to support the National Assembly when people want to divert attention from what government is doing by pushing up negative issues to the fight against corruption. Let’s give credit to Mr. President in the war against corruption
Thank you sir.

All hands as a matter of urgency, must be on deck to nip this cankerworm in the bud lest we pay very dearly for our tardiness.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Milanfan(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

Frustrated and depressed thing.

Why not do the needful? We won't miss you.

Are u suggesting he use the lagoon?,rope or drink sniper? cheesy grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by mars123(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2017
tafrica:

You're wrong. what we call anti-corruption is just a fight against opposition or those that bonce worked for the past govt.
Ask yourself this, if Bachir Lawal, Buratai, COS and several others were in opposition or Buhari's black book, wouldn't he have done something concerning the allegations about them.
This particular corruption was carried out by Buhari's allies and be assured he will not do naything about it.

The same Buhari who openly said Abacha never stole, wrote letter to defend Bachir Lawal is not fighting corruption, just fighting his enemies while he defends his corrupt men. It doesn't take integrity to do this; anyone can use any guise to oppress his enemy for any particular offence while he turns blind eye when his friends do same.
dont you know Agbonayimma is a member of the pdp in the house of reps and he is telling you to support Buhari in the fight against corruption. do you think you know better than him?

Nigeria will just go extinct if you expect Buhari to fold his hands and let everything be business as usual.

it's not even the politicians committing all the crime. Civil servants in high places with no political affiliation are the bigger rogues covering their tracks like houdini.

Are people like Andrew Yakubu political office holders? hell no!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Thank you sir.

All hands as a matter of urgency, must be on deck to nip this cankerworm in the bud lest we pay very dearly for our tardiness.

But your own hands are not on the deck but in your pocket putting your little loots from Buhari's government.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by omenkaLives(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

But your own hands are not on the deck but in your pocket putting your little loots from Buhari's government.
Lol. Bro i swear, where i work, i turn down financial gratificatiOn/inducement from men, and the "other one" from women ALMOST EVERYDAY!

I say this with every sense of sincerity in me. Believe that. smiley

Two persons, or lemme say three, on this forum know what i'm saying. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Political Wencher, you and your President are more frustrated. Sound reasoning is not your forte, corpse.
The frustrated persons are those who wish the president death and are still hearing and knowing the man still dey kampe!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Milanfan:

Are u suggesting he use the lagoon?,rope or drink sniper? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Any of the above. Or delete his account here permanently.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. Bro i swear, where i work, i turn down financial gratificatiOn/inducement from men, and the "other one" from women ALMOST EVERYDAY!

You that cheated in school to get where you are today. Continue deceiving yourself.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by obailala(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

Lol.. right

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Aufbauh(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

But won't surpass that of the Ineffectual Buffoon.

If it were in Jonathan's regime,we won't hear of such cos everybody will play their own part to conceal and to share the spoil

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by PassingShot(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

If it were in Jonathan's regime,we won't hear of such cos everybody will play their own part to conceal and to share the spoil

Let them keep fooling themselves!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

The frustrated persons are those who wish the president death and are still hearing and knowing the man still dey kampe!

Walking corpses are those who don't see anything wrong in Buhari's govnt. but end up saying "the corruption under Buhari won't surpass that of last administration".

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by kateskitty(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Not again
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Nothing we never hear

Thought it was a gathering of saints grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.