Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (32870 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by stuffs4me(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
If the president can Forge his certificate, inauguration speech, why won't his subordinates do same against his government?.

You are very correct. I guess they are learning from their master.

Buhari is Nigeria's biggest forger of all times.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by sapele914(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adegok3:
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by jennybright(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
At least she is now with her mother. Send her message she will give you over change even if you forgot but keep thousand anywhere she will see it and pick all until one day everything came out and she says is the work of the devil. Its a story anyway.

By the way which kind name be that. Odikwa egwu

JideAmuGiaka:

She didn't use your brain but she THOUGHT you a lesson. LOLZ.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by jennybright(f): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
At least she is now with her mother. Send her message she will give you over change even if you forgot but keep thousand anywhere she will see it and pick all until one day everything came out and she says is the work of the devil. Its a story anyway.

By the way which kind name be that. Odikwa egwu hope you really Hollam well for this val.

JideAmuGiaka:

She didn't use your brain but she THOUGHT you a lesson. LOLZ.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Justiceleague1: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:
But won't surpass that of the Ineffectual Buffoon.
..that u are grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

In 1984, there was recession under Buhari. Was GEJ the cause?.
shagari did...and that's why buhari unseated him. Meanwhile, the situation was not as bad as it is now.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jflex07:
i agree with you that the level of corruption during gejs tenure was on a high,but I don't think this present administration aint corrupt either,Corruption spreads like wild fire and I can authoritatively state that there's also huge stealing going on now in this present administration which may only come to the limelight when another party takes over
I concur but ridding a country like Nigeria of corruption can't be achieved overnight...somebody must lead the way. Even if another govt takes over tomorrow, the level of corruption in the present day govt can't be as much as it was during gej administration. Things can always get better. Everybody's eye is now wide open.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Jesusloveyou: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

If it were in Jonathan's regime,we won't hear of such cos everybody will play their own part to conceal and to share the spoil
and now, anyone that steal, wil not know where to keep it, whether to hide it in soakaway or in bush.
That is why is difficult to steal in buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by tafrica(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jflex07:
lol..so bro so you mean to say there's no hope for the common man in this country? cos with the way things are going so far, I am not optimistic

Sincerely, I once had hope in Naija, out of patriotism, but reality has shown me there is no hope for this nation.
Everyday, we are more divided along tribes, religions, political party affiliation and several others. Some regions feel they own the president while regions that don't vote him massively don't, some people feel since the president is their man, they can do anything unchallenged, they call themselves cabals. Now, if another party wins, the new president's men will have the sense of entitlement, they loot anything, impunity and nepotism continues...........and the cycle goes like that

If you're frequent on social media, you will see that even the youths that are supposed to be the future have sold themselves for crumbs; you see them defending all these corrupt men on twitter, nairaland, facebook, blogs and others. No integrity again.
Now, does it look like there is light at the end of the tunnel? NO
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adegok3:
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.

Done what?

With all the hard evidences that proves maaaassssiiivvvveeeee corruption perpetrated by GEJ and his team this govt has, how many convictions have we had. This govt has the police, the efcc and the courts (at they have removed the "corrupt " judges by arresting them and arraigning them).

Till date they have not recovered the USD20billion that GEJ and co stole: at least they can make use of sanusi their man. Till date no conviction for dasuki, metu, deziani, etc. Why has the fg not prosecuted deziani madueke?

pmb and his team should go and rest jooor. They have got nothing to offer except excuses. I wonder how much trump had blamed obama.

Rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by LANDLORD72: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cabal everywhere Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Jetjacky(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
jennybright:

By the way which kind name be that. Odikwa egwu hope you really Hollam well for this val.

Lolz, you're funny. Hope you won't because of her decide not to bring any other girl in your house.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by jennybright(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hahahahahahaha. I'm done. Trying to train mine.

quote author=JideAmuGiaka post=53831118]

Lolz, you're funny. Hope you won't because of her decide not to bring any other girl in your house.[/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by akoko11: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buhari govt is d most corrupt government in Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
jennybright:
Hahahahahahaha. I'm done. Trying to train mine.

quote author=JideAmuGiaka post=53831118]

Lolz, you're funny. Hope you won't because of her decide not to bring any other girl in your house.

Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Akpabio, Leave APC Before Dawn' - Shehu Sani Advises In A Cryptic Tweet / An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.