Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones (51500 Views)

How to create android apps for free using smartphones / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by JOMAX: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Joavid:
A friend sent me this link and I was in shock. So I thought to share with my phone-landers especially those who are ride or die fans of China phones.
Pay attention to the bolded.

The link http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa

it is all about market share and oil money
cool cool cool
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by CellTabRepairs: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Well no biggie. People live in their cocoons and form impressions. Meanwhile,

cool##Check out Image, click my name!## cool

For expertise, YOU CAN'T finish reading this resource from page A-Z and not become an established standard tech-support guru! Service based tech support business remains the easiest, most lucrative venture for an economy in recession! Your CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILL!

Get(INVEST IN) the 2016 bestselling " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today and that's an inexhaustible demand market. Cheaper rates Now@ all marketplaces!

*****Click My Name, $ee Image**
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Joavid:
A friend sent me this link and I was in shock. So I thought to share with my phone-landers especially those who are ride or die fans of China phones.
Pay attention to the bolded.

The link http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa

Dont understand the message this write up is intended to pass, but except for Nokia & Blackberry, most, if not all, phones are designed and built in China.
So what's the hoopla?
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Behankey(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
samsam2019:
Thought some idiots here said transsion is owned by a Nigerian?
Lol. Don't mind them. Tecno is a Chinese brand. Ownership by a Nigerian is a rumour
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Behankey(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tecno is still the leading brand in Africa. Even outselling Samsung and other more popular brands. Shows the acceptability of the brand in African mobile markets.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by excanny: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
I really think it's the reporter that's racist. He added those racist comments himself, probably why he's still living an average life working as unknown journalist.

Smart Asians like the founder of Tecno knew that all should be appreciated and he invested heavily in Africans. Now, see how successful his idea is in Africa.

Lesson: When you rise above hate, you see more opportunities for success.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by scarycuteface(m): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Racist remarks? The conspicuous thing in the article is that Tecno mobile is the leading brand in Africa.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Freelancerx: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2017
excanny:
I really think it's the reporter that's racist. He added those racist comments himself, probably why he's still living an average life working as unknown journalist.

Smart Asians like the founder of Tecno knew that all should be appreciated and he invested heavily in Africans. Now, see how successful his idea is in Africa.

Lesson: When you rise above hate, you see more opportunities for success.
That's why they are still the number one phone manufacturer in the African market. Such is their wide acceptance
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Akpevwe9: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Making dark skin shine in selfies

Everyone in the world loves selfie, and African customers are no exception. But it is quite difficult for them to have good pictures, because darker skin makes it difficult for many cameras to recognise their faces. To solve this problem, itel smartphones locate consumers' face by focusing on their teeth and eyes. It has performed data analysis on African users' face shapes, colors and their preferences of photo effects to determine how much extra light exposure is needed to lighten up their photos.

This is certainly where the itel S31 comes in. cool
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by samson07(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2017
which kind igbo man. a Chinese man who was working for itel. later left itel and started producing his own phone. owned tecno mobile phone. But as a chinese man that enters nigeria you must have a nigerian covering you
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2017
There are very important insights in this article for wise entrepreneurs; about out-competing bigger competitors, about working around poor infrastructure, about meeting the nascent needs, about knowing your target market like the colour of your ****.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.