Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Home Tutor For Your Ward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Home Tutor For Your Ward (389 Views)

What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / Abuja: Enrol Your Ward Today! / Smabirm International Schools, Where Your Ward Should Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutor For Your Ward by basictutor: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Good day,

I am available to take your wards on home lessons on week days and perhaps weekends. I will accept the job irrespective of the location within Lagos as long as the pay is reasonable.

My wealth of experience gives me ability to take your kid(s) up to SSS3.

Kindly quote with an email to reach you if you are interested and you are guaranteed value for your money.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana South Africa And Kenya / Educate A Child In Nigeria . / The Reasons For Black Slavery And Albino aka Europeans Domination Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.