Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? (30453 Views)

Can You Identify Two Nigerian Singers In This Throwback Photo? / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by samstradam: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Caveatemptor:
1.Andre 300.2.Lauryn Hill.3.Big Daddy Kane. 4.Busta Rhymes. 5.LL cool j.6.Nas.7.Lil Kim. 8.MC Lyte.9.Easy E. 10.Snoop Doggy Dogg. 11.Big Punisher. 12. Salt and Pepa.13.RUN DMC. 14.Rakim Allah.15.Flavour Flav and Chuck D(Public Enemy).16.Heavy D.17.Onyx.18.Ice Cube. 18.2pac.19.Notorious BIG.20.KRS 1. 22.Tone Loc.23.Father MC. 24.Method Man and Redman. 25.Eric B.26. Dr Dre.27.Kool Moe Dee.28.Jay Z.

I am a hip hip head.
I think those are the faces I could recognize.

Bros you took mush!

Think the gorimapa guy above salt n peppa could be DMX.

Also Eminem not being in this is pure wrong and racist.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
naptu2:
Can you identify up to ten rap legends in this drawing? (I identified 16 on my first try).

Artwork by @BeddoART

All of them. Nas is holding the mic biggie next followed by 2pac
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by bejeria101(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Lol
You body dey hot cheesy
What planet dat guy come frm,let us lecture him on wu tang members Odb ole dirty bastard ghostface killa rza gza inspector deck methodman just to mention a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by NuclearWinter: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You can literary just name any rap legend that comes to your mind first and they will likely be there without looking at the picture.

LL Cool J isn't there
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by samstradam: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Caveatemptor:
1.Andre 300.2.Lauryn Hill.3.Big Daddy Kane. 4.Busta Rhymes. 5.LL cool j.6.Nas.7.Lil Kim. 8.MC Lyte.9.Easy E. 10.Snoop Doggy Dogg. 11.Big Punisher. 12. Salt and Pepa.13.RUN DMC. 14.Rakim Allah.15.Flavour Flav and Chuck D(Public Enemy).16.Heavy D.17.Onyx.18.Ice Cube. 18.2pac.19.Notorious BIG.20.KRS 1. 22.Tone Loc.23.Father MC. 24.Method Man and Redman. 25.Eric B.26. Dr Dre.27.Kool Moe Dee.28.Jay Z.

I am a hip hip head.
I think those are the faces I could recognize.

Oh, and who can show me Big Pun, I can't make him out?
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Missonas(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
1.Pac
2. Biggie
3. Snoop
4.Easy E
5. Method Man
6. Ice cube
7.Lil Kim
8. ODB
9.Nate Dogg
10. Redman
11. Salt n pepper
12. Eminem
13.DMX
14.Big Pun
15. Hova
16. Praz
17.Lauryn
18.Xzibit
19.Don Dre
All of them dey dere na...
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by fullz: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by keandre: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
No Big L
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by LEAFLET(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
where is Kendrick lamar, j'cole, pusha t. Drake and Weezy...It's crazy where people use a certain generation of rappers to classify the greatest in a rap.. Rap evolves and there is nothing like greatest of all time..
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by manikspears: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Eedris abdulkareem, Tony tetuila, Eddie remedy, big bamo, obesere, Sasha p, eviano,eldee the Don, two short, ,azadus, pretty and junior etc
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by BabieGhagha(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I can see VECTOR

just let me be ooo #lafiaji#spiritual

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by moshould(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Busta Rhymes
Woo tang
Lil Kim
Method man
nas
Biggie
Tupac
Snoop
Jay Z
Eazy E
Redman
Method man
Run dmc
Ll cool j
I no see d rest well
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by NuclearWinter: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guru isn't there.

This is a sh1tty tribute to hiphop.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by dederocs(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rakim...the god mc
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Hollawayn05(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ah See idris Abdulkareem, Dagrin, Remininse, Olamide, paul Ik dairo, Azadus and Fela...

sorry isn't that Phyno at the left hand down?
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by KillJoy62(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
rah digger, missy eliot, da brat, lil kim, laura hill, my guys ice cube nwa, big, pac, snoopdog, dre, methodman nd redman ticalo! busterbus, big boi nd Andre 3000 outcast!, big pun, nate dogg.. dis guys are cool luv u all, not all dis lil ass sagging, tattoo crackhead dudes wey no knw der right from left, dem lil wayne nd co wey don spoil jamz finish.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by samstradam: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
NuclearWinter:

LL Cool J isn't there

He is.
The artist isn't that great as I also thought he was Eminem at first.
Look at the guy carrying the stereo, the kangol hat is the main giveaway.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
samstradam:

He is.

O! My Radio! Now I get it.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
samstradam:

He is.

It's been sped up a bit because of copyright issues.

LL Cool J - (I Couldn't Survive Without) My Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJOs5jeWs7U
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by shumuel(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Eminem, Ice Cube, Notorious BIG, Tupac, Lil Kim, Snoop D-O double geezle cheesy , Busta Rhymes, Run DMC

I don't know if I'm right but I also see members of the Wu Tang klan, as well as Bone, Thugz n Harmony ( Eazy E)

Right, naptu2?

shocked You listen to Rap/HipHop ?

Just kidding grin

in addition

DMX, Master P, is that JaRule in Kangol ? Please don't tell me thats Piddy on the left of Biggi, Miss elliot should had been fatter than that, those metioning Dabrat abeg where she dey ?

Coming back to update grin
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by DavidEsq(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
hahn:

Wow. Nice.

Care to share?
Broke the damn tin in 2009 and cried like dis

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by DavidEsq(m): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
aieromon:

Haaa.... shocked shocked

Redman was never a member of the clan.

But both red man and method man wr Wutang clan members
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by 30secs(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is Ab Soul a rap legend?
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by corneremperor: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Naptu2, I think it's Kool Moe Dee! cheesy

Oga Caveat, I troway nyash for you

Kool Moe Dee is not in that picture, if you are referring to the guy in the compton hat then that's Eazy- E. The other guy with the dark shades is clearly terminator X of Public Enemy.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
See as you Brought Memories to me with This picture. I would leave the Normal ones out But I saw my Niggas with Attitude(NWA) From Eazy E thru Ice Cube to the Public Enemy of Flavor Flav thru Chuck D to Terminator X. Kool Moe dee, Big Daddy Kane,MC Lyte and i think I saw Biz Markie(Make the music with your Mouth) Whoa! it was a wild time back in the day.

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by NuclearWinter: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

But both red man and method man wr Wutang clan members

Redman was a member of the Hit-Squad formed by Eric Sermons formerly of the rap duo of EPMD (Eric and Parish Making Dollars).

Other notably members of the Hit Squad was Keith Murray.

Red ft heavily in both Method's and Wu-Tang tracks
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
corneremperor:

Kool Moe Dee is not in that picture, if you are referring to the guy in the compton hat then that's Eazy- E. The other guy with the dark shades is clearly terminator X of Public Enemy.

We're not referring to any of those people (there are 5 people in that picture that are wearing dark shades).
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by babamoha(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bone thug and harmony
bigge
tupac
snoopdoggy
llcoolj
eminem
Dr dre
ice cube
queen.lateefah
Nate dog
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by delors(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
That guy behind Biggie resemble Banky W. Is he a rampper too?
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by bareal(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Caveatemptor:

you didn't see Jamaine Dupri there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House / Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.