Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) (10924 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
PHOTOS: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari
channelstv.com

The Governor of Katsina State, Aminu Masari, and the Emir of Daura, Faruk Umar, have paid homage to President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari received the governor and the traditional ruler on Saturday at his country home in Daura, Katsina State.

The leaders were on the visit to commemorate the Eid-el-kabir celebration with the President who returned to the country two weeks ago from a medical leave in London.

See photos below:

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/02/photos-masari-daura-emir-pay-sallah-homage-buhari/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Your heart is like a living bag housing all the good and evil thoughts which comes across your mind - the door way..

My advice: guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issue of your life..

From there comes hatred and love..

Why should you be ruled by evil when you were created by love.. God Almighty.

Except you have been predestinated to destruction..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Ladymacbee(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Who E epp! Pls comman and bi going back to dat ur London abeg. Make we kuku sabi how many we remain!

3 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mumu people, the country are suffered, you are in busy to paid homage to one presidential.

2 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Seen
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
I want to visit Sai Baba too. shocked
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by empress101(f): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
undecided dat man in the 3rd pix Tho

3 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Originality007: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Non of my biz....am just concern about what made this kids and this goat look so serious like this

2 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
I hate dem.....
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by hemucology(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
One day will be one day

Nigeria will be OK

Just like other good country's

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
well dyed red beard,yes it's very much allowed in islam
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Mumu people, the country are suffered, you are in busy to paid homage to one presidential.
Lmao. you can make millions with this your talent o. don't waste it here. go out there.

1 Like

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
hemucology:
One day will be one day

Nigeria will be OK

Just like other good country's

Ameen

One day be one day

Nigeria dey rotten dey go

You think say na so England, Canada, US, Malaysia dem dey talk one be one

It takes a conscious effort to make a country great and not just ordinary quotes and words
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Flashh: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Ingleeesh, right now!

[img]http://media./images/319e497cfc3505d6b9e002847ca5f576/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Nutase: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please someone should help me with the name of Mr red beards.
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by besticality: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Isorite
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kenetumori:
This is crazy Mehn. See that man red bear bear
you can dye your beard to any colour apart from black except if its black hena dye that Arabs use to dye their beard. you can keep your hair high but leveled and tidy,you can oil your hair with olive oil and non alcoholic oil,its allowed in Islam. Prophet Muhammad was a very handsome Arab who used to oil his shoulder length hair with olive oil and he used to wear nonalcoholic perfumes
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wo
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by sirkkayye(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
u thiz epp........ASUU you are soup....you let thz happen
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by doovers(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Captain red beard in the third pic grin
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
some Arabs do it,it's allowed in Islam
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
he is called Aboki Red grin
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
And what the hell is this?!

4 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Vikky014:
Lmao. you can make millions with this your talent o. don't waste it here. go out there.
Lol,

are you still want to went for uniben de?

2 Likes

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
autonomous22:
I hate dem.....
e pain am. e pepper am well.
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Lol,

are you still want to went for uniben de?
lmao. no. wanna go for masters.

1 Like

Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
it's not a big deal... my village Chief priest visit me every New Yam festival... Ndi Ala
Re: Masari, Daura Emir Pay Sallah Homage To Buhari (Photos) by donphilopus: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, why did you feature an edited thread in the homepage? I can see this thread was created in February.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter / PDP Lawmaker Decamps To APC In Ondo (Photos) / Covid-19: Kwara State Shut Borders, To Fumigate Markets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.