Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies (35257 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by westive21(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wait.... is freeze a human being?
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by NOC1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Anyone who speaks against the man of God shall die by thunder.

Who made him man of God? runs men everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by MakeWeTalk: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
who does not know that Adeboye is fake?

Hasn't a video surfaced showing that Adeboye is a Freemason?

The same video explains how Adeboye makes his fake prophecies?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by kings09(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
What dd he say dats wrong? If I say u hv a reading disorder, u go start to attack me. Next time read b4 u comment
wellmax:
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by barallanee(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sometimes even wen you have something to say,its best wen ur silent undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by owonbe: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
True talk. now that Our ACTING PRESIDO is from the other church, what do you advice him?
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by StOla: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hahaha!

I have not read but i know this will be truthfully funny in favour of Sanusi the economic prophet.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:
And he forgot that the saying "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

I hate this Daddy Freeze.
you hate the truth sheeple

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
BTT:
Didn't know Adeboye has been succeeded.

He hasn't o. A government policy made him hand over the RCCG affairs in Nigeria to an overseer.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by NothingDoMe: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Freeze is being paid to riddicle the church by a set of people in power. People who don't want the church to have a voice so that they can unleash mayhem.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Nothing will happen jor, they keep threatening you guys, thats y u fall for religious scam.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Afrocandies(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sanusi is the better prophet.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nulax1003: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
dumpfounded...... but fact is fact.. stop abusing freeze

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Shaw007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
please what is the problem of this sundried albino that calls himself freeze, even if i wasn't a christian, i still don't see the relevance of all these ranting on about Men of called, it's not as if he doesn't have a Job, so what exactly is your problem, Oga True prophet.!?

Abi kinishoro ile aye e undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Bsmartt(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
To be candid without religious bias. I think Sanusi was more objective and realistic. Although, the two of them commented based on probability that an event will occur.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by slap1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
His posts looks sponsored or borne out of a personal problem we don't yet know.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by happney65: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Daddy fridge, mummy freezer or whatever you call yourself. You have to be careful. Gradually you are beginning to sound uninteresting. You make so much noise yet you can't even stand these men you abuse.
Learn to respect your elders. You are becoming shameless and shameful. Watch your words before you regret this small life of yours.

For abusing your pastor and for telling the truth you are calling for he's head..I shake my Head for una..Olodo..

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by terrezo2002(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adeboye doesn't even send this freeze guy.
If you answer a fool, he will begin to think he is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Larryjay4u: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can we just leave the messenger and concentrate on the message? Is the message the true reality of the system we found ourselves? Nobody is a saint here. Not Sanusi, not Freeze and not even Adeboye. But the truth is we follow these so called men of God and forget the important reason why God gave us BRAIN.

Even the bible said: Many will follow men because they tell them what they want to hear. I tire for gullible Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Why don't you hasten the killing by perpetrating the slaughter yourself? Why wait endlessly for death by fire? Shouldnt you protect the honour of your revered "man of God" by engaging in killing spree starting from your neighbourhood? That is quite effective than threatening a death by fire on online forum. Match your words with action bro.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by daremiarchs(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sanusi for general overseer!!

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by gbegemaster(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
bebe2:
Am with u my brother , the MUMUISM is too much.

Our pple have been blinded, deceived, Robbed, Used, Brainwashed cry cry cry

For the older generation sef, e no too pain me, na as them no reach BUT Hearing a young person of today letting his/herself be brainwashed openly by these pple makes me cry.

U can read and wire why can u carry ur bible and read it, why wait fir someone else's interpretation of a book when u

have ur own brain to interpret it
Who robbed who? Who interpreted for who? Can you open your mouth and talk about Islam the way you open your mouth freely here?

I really don't blame any of you. Truly Christianity is a peaceful religion and being peaceful is most times seen as being weak.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Kassidy90(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
As bad as Freeze's post look to many people, he's actually right....

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by fuckboys: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
religion religion religion, how many times did i call you? , Let my people go undecided

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Freeze I wan be your assistant woh, don't worry I don't need to get paid, I just find what you are doing very very intresting

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by shamecurls(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Freeze is being paid to riddicle the church by a set of people in power. People who don't want the church to have a voice so that they can unleash mayhem.

smh......
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by ruffhandu: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adeboye has not lied, at least we can't verify yet.
He is G.O worldwide, he may still handover to someone who is presently in the beer parlour.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
he said nothing but the truth

watch daddy g.o zombies attack him
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Alajiki(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Only the people with frozen brain will take offence in what this guy is talking about. "Touch not my anointed" my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by XaviDayo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
The guy is just said. I no blame am....Na naija I blame. A country where it is easy to become a celebrity. Because u dey work for Radio....they call u OAP.....dem no be presenters again o....na OAP.....
O=OponuLasanLasan
A=Arindi
P=Personality
Freezer sees himself as a celeb...an ordinary radio worker. ....Naija, wake up....We are suppose to see Soldiers coming out of Sambisa as heroes but no, naija say na radio person be their own yeyebrity. Isokay. Freeze, carry your foolishness build house u hear.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Alajiki(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Who robbed who? Who interpreted for who? Can you open your mouth and talk about Islam the way you open your mouth freely here?

I really don't blame any of you. Truly Christianity is a peaceful religion and being peaceful is most times seen as being weak.

Question: What is the relationship between this post and Islam? SMH...frozen brains everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / DJ Silver Dies After Collapsing During Football Match In Jos Prison. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.