Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies (35256 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by itzemar(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hygist:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgUPGiFjPT/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

What do you say about this?
I don't know about you o. But to me, there's something freeze is not telling us.. The real reason he's always attacking this man.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by mpowa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Femiwilli:

No vex why is adeboye displaying 666 with his hands tell us
I no understand, show me the 666...Let me see the level you've taken this delusion to
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by mpowa(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuose2:

If Adeboye is a christian why does he flash 666 whenever he says God or Lord?

If Adeboye is a Christian why did he say that 2015 will be good, yet the opposite happened?

If Adeboye is a Christian how come his prophecies are based on well documented events that happened the previous year ?

If Adeboye is a Christian how come his logo is a masonic logo?

If Adeboye is a Christian how come he is uniting islam & Christianity?

If Adeboye is a Christian how come he collects money from widows promising them break throughs, God na for sale? grin

I begi go siddon, no man of God go dey flash 666 the way Adeboye dey flash angry

The video shows that Adeboye na illuminati,
Ha! this one is at another level, I GIVE UP NOW!
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by phrankchek(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Anyone who speaks against the man of God shall die by thunder.

Since you have been saying this thing. .. How many people have you actually seen die by thunder??
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Basic123: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
even when the man of God raped your sister.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Am beginning to like this man i swear..
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Femiwilli: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2017
mpowa:

I no understand, show me the 666...Let me see the level you've taken this delusion to

Wetin you see for the cover of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Caseless: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
you and that kid called lonelydora needs to have your heads examined.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by discman2k2(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=Thecassanova post=53738678]

That's it, I just finished watching the whole 73min.
[/quote

I've watched the Video & many of its kind, however, it is obvious that all allegations and all so-called evidences ARE ALL ILLUSIONS. Pls before u crucify me, i beg you not to be judgemental but objective.
Is it the Wreath in their logo? So, you would then assume that all the schools, FGN, NGOs & the rest that use such Wreath in their logos are all ILLUMINATI.
Secondly, is it the illuminati handshake? Owh, please dont be too naive. Did you ever see him make such handshake WITH ANYONE? DO U SHAKE URSELF? Haba! In the part described as illuminati handshake, he was simply STROKING HIS ITCHY OTHER hand.
Finally, you may or may not be a Christian, but i want you to understand that if you believe there's Light, then you must def believe that Darkness exist & operate in a dark way - subtle deception. From the day the Angels fell together with Lucifer from grace to the days of Adam & Eve, to this day his tactics hasn't changed - subtle deception. ALL THE ATTACKS ON THE CHURCH, CHRISTIANS, ESP PASTORS ARE CALCULATED TO CAUSE MEN TO HATE THE CHURCH OR ITS PEOPLE. However, no weapons fashion against the Church of God, The Jerusalem fold will stand. Truth shall surely triumph.

Peace!
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by MakeWeTalk: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
mpowa:

The question I have for people like you is, why do you waste time on a fake man. spend precious time attacking someone who is not important.

"The Ammunition Your Enemies Use Against You, Determine Their Fear Of You" - Wise Anonymous

Nobody throw stone at a fruitless tree

Oh Lord, I pray Let the whole world talk about me, either for Good or for Bad.

We are not wasting time but warning people that Adeboye is not a Christian let alone a Prophet.

The man is a big fraud. angry
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by jaylister(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by mpowa(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

We are not wasting time but warning people that Adeboye is not a Christian let alone a Prophet.

The man is a big fraud. angry
And we're supposed to listen to you because You're who?
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by MakeWeTalk: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2017
mpowa:

And we're supposed to listen to you because You're who?

No long gist, as I don talk before say Adeboye na Freemason.

Proof don surface and here it is grin

Thats Adeboye's divine king tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.