Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) (41079 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Young Kidnapper/Armed Robber Arrested In Rivers After Charms Failed Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by zoba88: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2017
A dead man was found lying by the side of the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Murtala Mohammed Highway, closed to RCC roundabout, Calabar after he was burnt to death by. angry mob

According to reports,the deceased was a member of a 5-man gang who invaded the Ikot Abasi Obori and the Kasuk town area of Calabar Municipal Area Council. They also robbed the popular Ikot Ishie Market at around 6pm yesterday.The armed robbers were with bulletproof charms (juju) which help them to escape from people.Unfortunately,he was caught after the juju failed him.

After the guys robbed the area,people teamed up against them, chased them down with planks and all kinds of weapons. They were carrying guns but it seems they were with less bullets. The others ran away, but the mob succeeded in catching the deceased.He was beaten, but the cuts were not penetrative. The crowd stripped him unclad and removed some red clothes around his waist, before any metal could penetrate him. He was later burnt to death by the angry crowd.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/armed-robber-burnt-to-death-in-calabar.html

1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by innoken(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Why are we gradually degenerating? Killing a monster ultimately makes one a monster. Hand them over to the law. Let the sin of killing them pass over you.....For as surely as the law of gravity exists unconditionally, so does the law of taking a life..... Which requires a life for a life.
Because it also has no exemption.Even if it doesn't happen in their lifetime....it passes on to their offsprings.

Ever wondered why a person who never killed a fly gets murdered gruesomely?
Not open to mentions pls. Just an advice.
BTW crime doesn't pay

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2017
"He was beaten, but the cuts were not penetrative." shocked

"The crowd stripped him unclad and removed some red clothes around his waist, before any metal could penetrate him." shocked

"He was later burnt to death by the angry crowd." shocked shocked shocked

lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Epositive(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
jungle justice enh,chai! so it's now a tradition nawa o na real wah.... and to the "gentlemen on the highways" make ur life a fruitful one, enough of these robbing and killing..... imagine! .he thought he has charms, now the juju don expireangry...anyways, say hi to my grandma, i miss her a lot

#make9japroud
#postivevibes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by thorpido(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na the burn burn,na him dey sweet dem pass....oya o o burn burn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by GMBuhari: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol when his juju failed him

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Meet the biggest idiot on earth!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by helinues: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Every day is for the thief.........

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by helinues: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:

How ? Just curious

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
But the same of people will go and welcome the likes of JAMES IBORI at the airport.

No problem

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
I want to use this medium to request your assistance in a venture i want to embark upon.
I intend to set up an ICT agency focused in providing services such as web development, digital marketing, branding, consulting and training, networking and hardware repair services to clients.
Setting up a business is really tough and with the way things are going in this country it might get tougher. Because of this, I need a mentor who can set aside some time to guide me in setting up and running my company until we are firmly grounded.
I need a passionate individual who will provide me with tips, advice and other help to set up this company. I do not need funds, all I need is advice and mentorship. An entrepreneur who has successfully set up and is currently running an ICT company will be a preferred choice.
I have a backing in Computer Science, I graduated with a second class upper in computer science and i completed my NYSC last year November. I am a web developer and I am also experienced in Digital Marketing.
If you are capable of helping a young man with this venture, please get in touch with me via my e-mail; keshi.allan@gmail.com.

Thank You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh my shocked
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by angeltolly(f): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
And James Ibori remains the hero sad

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
when will we outgrow jungle justice as a people.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by kanglin: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
ya
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by rocknation62(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
HIM CUP DON FULL...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by daremiarchs(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bahd guy,you forget say recession still dey and people blood dey hot undecided

grin Chei! See fine boy.
I hope this serves as a lesson to others out there.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Timbi: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
This one weak me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by CriticMaestro: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
stop killing o... because of property u are killing people..when the real g's attack now..una go keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Disguisting.. mad jungle justice.
We need to stop this barbaric attitude , it truly belittle us.

Month end these same guys who aided and burnt this young man will still queue up to pay tithes . ... and they did wonder why God spits on their prayer

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Humans r very wicked sha
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by barallanee(f): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh no! embarassed
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by infogenius(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good riddance of useless people.
These thieves are irritating me these days.
Please look for a good means of livelihood
if you are robber reading this thread or else
someday.. Jungle justice awaits you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by seunlayi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
sad
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't support vices

At the same time, suspects should be handed over to the constituted authorities.

Say no to jungle justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by Akinaukwa: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
So even the juju could not prevent the burning of the eediot. The native doctor deserves death. grin grin grin Very unfortunate when you trust on horses and chariots of Egypt to commit evil.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by holatimmy(f): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
He still doesn't deserve death.....

No one deserves to be killed undecided undecided
It's not the way out
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by ceejay80s(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
thats the best solution....killing him
do u guys know how many people that have died because of these bastarrrds
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by BigotMan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigerian Police not doing their jobs. This is a crime scene not a photoshoot scene

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Trust me when I say Nigeria Police encourages jungle justice.
Why would jungle justice stop when police is cool with it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group / Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.