Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea (1836 Views)

Pls Python Guru Help Out / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru / Java Or .NET Guru Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello guys and ladies

I work as an ICT personnel for a small company(25 staffs) i handle repairs of devices, network facilities, updating of company websites and others.
But my boss have instructed me to come up with an ICT idea to help elevate the company.

I have problem coming up with fresh ideas pls i need your help with different ideas in the IT field something not too expensive as we are a small company to suggest to my Boss.

Thank you in advance
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by 0luwatope(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can you please explain better hints on what other staffs do? And tell me what u guys offer in full detail, your explaination above is not enough for me
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
tgmservice:
Hello guys and ladies

I work as an ICT personnel for a small company(25 staffs) i handle repairs of devices, network facilities, updating of company websites and others.
But my boss have instructed me to come up with an ICT idea to help elevate the company.

I have problem coming up with fresh ideas pls i need your help with different ideas in the IT field something not too expensive as we are a small company to suggest to my Boss.

Thank you in advance

Same here i have the same problem, maybe because i spend much time on coding, the easier ways is to first find out problems that companies have, also you might not need novel ideas, find out what software companies are using that are paid in dollar and see if you can develop such (I will advise a team with dev skills, QA and PMs). Also look for ideas that can help small business owners and business models surrounding them.

I often look at Upworks Projects to see the type of solution people want others to build sometimes that gives me ideas and all.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by persius555(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
You van start a internet hospot service for offices around you without internet. You can start selling internet servive to them. Get in touch if u need help. 08166894416
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
0luwatope:
Can you please explain better hints on what other staffs do? And tell me what u guys offer in full detail, your explaination above is not enough for me
Thanks a lot for your response we are a marketing company that sell industrial spares to companies we our sell staffs are always online to keep in touch and search 4 potential clients.
we also have inventory and customer service staffs and hr admin

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
persius555:
You van start a internet hospot service for offices around you without internet. You can start selling internet servive to them. Get in touch if u need help. 08166894416
thanks a lot but we are not an ICT company am just the IT guy to keep things going besides most company around us have interner service.

Thanks a lot for your advice
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by 0luwatope(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2017
tgmservice:
Thanks a lot for your response we are a marketing company that sell industrial spares to companies we our sell staffs are always online to keep in touch and search 4 potential clients.
we also have inventory and customer service staffs and hr admin

Thanks in anticipation
OK Bro, since you sell spares to companies it will be better if the interaction bettween clients is kept professional. I'll advise you to set up a kind of presentation F.A.Q. All you just have to do is to ask for questions that your new customers ask frequently then make a clear speech and motion graphics for that particular question. Then whenever the always online staffs are on break, these clients just click on that f.a.q to learn more on the product they wanna buy. I don't know how well you can programme but try to implement this because some people are not really satisfied with using words to describe an item and another saying is that a picture is worth mor a thousand talkatives
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2017
0luwatope:
OK Bro, since you sell spares to companies it will be better if the interaction bettween clients is kept professional. I'll advise you to set up a kind of presentation F.A.Q. All you just have to do is to ask for questions that your new customers ask frequently then make a clear speech and motion graphics for that particular question. Then whenever the always online staffs are on break, these clients just click on that f.a.q to learn more on the product they wanna buy. I don't know how well you can programme but try to implement this because some people are not really satisfied with using words to describe an item and another saying is that a picture is worth mor a thousand talkatives
thanx bro
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by trytillmake(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
check these 1000 project ideas out

http://nevonprojects.com/dot-net-based-projects/
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
trytillmake:
check these 1000 project ideas out

http://nevonprojects.com/dot-net-based-projects/
thanks
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by digitite: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
I can assist you with ideas. By coming up with a blueprint you may use overtime, though you have to consult us.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
digitite:
I can assist you with ideas. By coming up with a blueprint you may use overtime, though you have to consult us.
okay no problem how do i consult u
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by digitite: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
tgmservice:
okay no problem how do i consult u

Send an email to radialconsult(at)gmail.com detailing your request and we shall get back to you. In fact, where I work, we deliver some of the most efficient IT management services in Nigeria.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
digitite:

Send an email to radialconsult(at)gmail.com detailing your request and we shall get back to you. In fact, where I work, we deliver some of the most efficient IT management services in Nigeria.
how much will it cost
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by digitite: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
tgmservice:
how much will it cost

Send me an email for detailed information. Though, our fee is reasonable.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by dgbanj: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Whatsapp me I will show simple cost effective way I use for our own start up
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
digitite:

Send me an email for detailed information. Though, our fee is reasonable.
so just to give help with some simple advice u have to charge me, other guys have been helping me out with tips for next to nothing.
Must u charge for everything if the tables where turned how would u feel
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by digitite: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2017
tgmservice:
so just to give help with some simple advice u have to charge me, other guys have been helping me out with tips for next to nothing.
Must u charge for everything if the tables where turned how would u feel

It's not all about charge.... But the materials that would be involved in illustrating how to put the technology together comes into play... I work as a consultant, hence i am deeply engage in research and development of new ideas, making sure companies use ICT to minimise cost and maximise profit.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2017
digitite:

It's not all about charge.... But the materials that would be involved in illustrating how to put the technology together comes into play... I work as a consultant, hence i am deeply engage in research and development of new ideas, making sure companies use ICT to minimise cost and maximise profit.
the thing is what if i dont buy into the idea u have to offer that means my money is gone give me the list of ideas u have then i will pay u based on the one i what
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by digitite: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2017
tgmservice:
the thing is what if i dont buy into the idea u have to offer that means my money is gone give me the list of ideas u have then i will pay u based on the one i what

I didn't bring money matter first.... Just send me an email detailing what you need/want and then I will thoroughly research into it or recommend an already solution that is working for clients we have consulted for... Then , if you have anything to give based on your goodwill, fine... my email addy is radialconsultant(at)gmail.com
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2017
digitite:

I didn't bring money matter first.... Just send me an email detailing what you need/want and then I will thoroughly research into it or recommend an already solution that is working for clients we have consulted for... Then , if you have anything to give based on your goodwill, fine... my email addy is radialconsultant(at)gmail.com

ok thanx
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by ezechinwa2: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
tgmservice:
Hello guys and ladies

Thank you in advance

First I would recommend you get this mindset "always assume your clients are lazy"
Why am I saying this? For instance your company sells a product, do they always come to your company to buy them? If yes, then you can suggest an online shop like konga or jumia which focuses on selling products to your customers at the comfort of their homes or offices and you guys make the delivery..

You can also create an attendance app ( I have already created one which works perfectly well if your interested).
This apps automates the attendance registration during meetings and my boss loved it.

They are lots of problems to solve with the knowledge of Csc all you have to do is find out what your company does manually and try to automate it.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by talk2hb1(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Answer this simple questions:
What are you angry/Sad/unhappy about and you want to change?
What would you like to see?
What better way do you want people around you to do things?
These should be your blueprint of any innovative ideas. I will reply properly on my system.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by romme2u: 1:22am On Feb 20, 2017
1. Ask yourself the processes your company does repeatedly that when automated (computerized) can increase productivity and reduce cost in the long run.

2. Somebody suggested placing FAQ (frequently asked questions) and Answers on the company's website. What other information does clients (including prospective clients) often inquired about. In short make the site a one - stop information portal about the company and its products/services, such that anyone can get information in the middle of the night without bugging support often. Such information should be well structured to enable visitors easily access it.

3. Take a survey within the company asking the staff how their ICT equipment affects their productivity. something like "How fast do i complete a task when using a particular device and what do you think can improve your productivity".
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by uzoexcel(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Think of using 'cloud technology' for ur network and server systems
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by uzoexcel(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
More on the attendance app.....hw does it work
ezechinwa2:

First I would recommend you get this mindset "always assume your clients are lazy"
Why am I saying this? For instance your company sells a product, do they always come to your company to buy them? If yes, then you can suggest an online shop like konga or jumia which focuses on selling products to your customers at the comfort of their homes or offices and you guys make the delivery..

You can also create an attendance app ( I have already created one which works perfectly well if your interested).
This apps automates the attendance registration during meetings and my boss loved it.

They are lots of problems to solve with the knowledge of Csc all you have to do is find out what your company does manually and try to automate it.
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by tgmservice: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
talk2hb1:
These should be your blueprint of any innovative ideas. I will reply properly on my system.
I dont like a disorganised work environment
I would like people to do things in an ICT automated way

Thanks so what ideas do u have for me
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by cbrass(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
Necessity is the mother of invention, it's you that can I identify the necessity since we don't work in your company, the ability to detect this need is another thing, this need have to be sincere,so when you present it to your boss he will agree with you afteral what an average CEO wants is to save cost of production
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by uvalued(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2017
talk2hb1:
noted
Re: Need Help ICT Guru's With ICT Idea by uvalued(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2017
romme2u:
1. Ask yourself the processes your company does repeatedly that when automated (computerized) can increase productivity and reduce cost in the long run.

2. Somebody suggested placing FAQ (frequently asked questions) and Answers on the company's website. What other information does clients (including prospective clients) often inquired about. In short make the site a one - stop information portal about the company and its products/services, such that anyone can get information in the middle of the night without bugging support often. Such information should be well structured to enable visitors easily access it.

3. Take a survey within the company asking the staff how their ICT equipment affects their productivity. something like "How fast do i complete a task when using a particular device and what do you think can improve your productivity".

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Disabled Instagram Account Back? / Learning Visual Basic / Compute CGPA With Vb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.