Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Niniola Releases New Promo Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niniola Releases New Promo Photos (1075 Views)

Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos / Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" / Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niniola Releases New Promo Photos by EdifiedCEO: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Queen of Afro-House NINIOLA puts out New pictures to start her year. With Songs like JIGI JIGI, SHABA and OJUKOKORO currently bursting the airwaves and as she prepares to release the first single off her coming album, scheduled to be released in the first half of 2017. NINIOLA has decided to share New Pictures of herself.

See Photos below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/niniola-releases-new-promo-photos.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Niniola Releases New Promo Photos by EdifiedCEO: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Niniola Releases New Promo Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Who be this one again

Abi naaa she de represent Nigeria for Telemondo

See bum short of life

See as the kuvie swell up inside

After she would say she's born again

#YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ME kiss#

#Quote me and turn to wateryam like Buhari undecided#
Re: Niniola Releases New Promo Photos by Nixiepie(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Niniola Releases New Promo Photos by femolacqua(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Passing by

(1) (Reply)

Ex BB Naija Housemate And PayPorte Donate Millions Of Naira To Orphanage(Pics) / Nigerian Guy Shows Off Fish Pie He Bought That Had Beans Inside / Top 10 Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress 2017 – No 3 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.