Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) (46101 Views)

Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by ruffhandu: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

arrested for what? do you know the full story?

What full story? If she is in the right, then the police will handle it. You want me to be the judge?
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
guys dey binu ......
dat guy should be arrested and lock up for 5 years.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by sarahade(f): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
you all should not judge the guy yet,the lady might av done sumtn that provoked the guy to beat her which the lady didn't mention, but the guy shouldn't av done it to the extent of bleeding, but since it was the Lady that narrated the issue, she would want to make the issue seemed like she is innocent, I'm sure if the guy say his own part, you would not judge anyhow. I just av the feeling that there is more to this issue than what is written up there. The guy might not even smoke anything but because she beat the lady, the lady will call her bad names.
But sister u nor try at all ooo, after the merciless beating na ur phone u first go carry,snap picture, put am for net for us to see that you are beaten, now that we've seen it what should we do?

So you need a reason to beat a woman abi? But if a guy does the same thing you will walk away.
Cowards everywhere.
No real man/father will raise his hands on a woman for any reason but rather be the bigger person and walk away. Respect is earned not given
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by bercarray(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarahade:

So you need a reason to beat a woman abi? But if a guy does the same thing you will walk away.
Cowards everywhere.
No real man/father will raise his hands on a woman for any reason but rather be the bigger person and walk away. Respect is earned not given
but a responsible Lady has all rights to hurt man? if she abuse the man and his family, the man should just walk away so as to earn respect, so that the lady can abuse him another time and call him a fool?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
metronaija2:
According to Chukwu Sabina, a reader of Metronaija narrated how a guy gave her the beating of her life on Valentine day. Read more below

For those of you guys saying rubbish on my social media it's happened to me unexpectedly on 14 February on Valentine's Day.

I was washing my clothes outside my house, one stupid Guy that always shout like a fool bcuz he do smoke weed, shouted & said his water was missing & I told him I don't know about d missing water he looked at me & said to me re u mad, I told him wot have I done worry nd he said wen his talking I shouldn't talk I told him y not nd he started beating me up

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-guy-beats-lady-mercilessly-on.html

The stain on her face looks like toothpaste not blood stain!
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
ruffhandu:

What full story? If she is in the right, then the police will handle it. You want me to be the judge?
dont trust blog news ...
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dz r kinda guys I use to spar, freestyle and shine wt for street fight.
U see ya fellow man u go hide come house use gal dey spar abi shine baa?
Sm guys shaa. Na oneday just but oneday. U go see fight, Fight so teeeeey u no go see road run talkmore of living to fight another day.

Buh girls too shud learn how to run thr mouths and stay outta trouble wen u see one.
Ladies don't run thr mouths. They kw wen to overcome temptations.
Buh, girls run thr mouths. Talk selfies for self pity on media. Thr fowl senses won't let dem kw the first step to take.

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by majour(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
The guy is barca fan
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
you all should not judge the guy yet,the lady might av done sumtn that provoked the guy to beat her which the lady didn't mention, but the guy shouldn't av done it to the extent of bleeding, but since it was the Lady that narrated the issue, she would want to make the issue seemed like she is innocent, I'm sure if the guy say his own part, you would not judge anyhow. I just av the feeling that there is more to this issue than what is written up there. The guy might not even smoke anything but because she beat the lady, the lady will call her bad names.
But sister u nor try at all ooo, after the merciless beating na ur phone u first go carry,snap picture, put am for net for us to see that you are beaten, now that we've seen it what should we do?
On no account should a man beat a woman.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarahade:

Cowards everywhere.
Just shush with that "real man" shiii..Na so una go dey support rubbish....But if it was the other way round you won't come to preach "real women shouldn't do this or that"...Na only man dey always "real"..mchew
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by ruffhandu: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

dont trust blog news ...
whatever. That face there may need attention. I also wonder why someone will hit a lady.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
ruffhandu:

whatever. That face there may need attention. I also wonder why someone will hit a lady.
maybe the lady hit his mum/dad..just maybe...I also wonder why a lady will Hit an elderly woman/man
#justsaying
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by samsam2019: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
euchariadavid:

He cant show his strength to his fellow guy;even if he smoke weeds all the time
my question is ; how did you know

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by ruffhandu: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

maybe the lady hit his mum/dad..just maybe...I also wonder why a lady will Hit an elderly woman/man
#justsaying
Arrest her, sue her, let her go to jail. Don't assault her. Your assault may drown her own sin.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by sarahade(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
but a responsible Lady has all rights to hurt man? if she abuse the man and his family, the man should just walk away so as to earn respect, so that the lady can abuse him another time and call him a fool?
Thanks for mentioning the word responsible.
When a man beats a woman does it make him responsible?
The only reason why someone will want to beat anyone is because they feel they have the right to do so or the person is below them and that makes them a bully.
If you beat a lady because she abuse you she can also arrest you or tell her boyfriend and they will beat you well and you end up regreting it.
So sir it takes a real person to act matured.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ruffhandu:

Arrest her, sue her, let her go to jail. Don't assault her. Your assault may drown her own sin.
you will become a mother too someday...
#notoviolence though

there are some questions we will never get answers to on earth..
why men beat women
why women do prostitution
why men kill other men
why women cant allow her husband to do another woman(lol)
why some women dump their new born baby in the bin
why men always cheat
WHY ASK WHY!!!!
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by sarahade(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Just shush with that "real man" shiii..Na so una go dey support rubbish....But if it was the other way round you won't come to preach "real women shouldn't do this or that"...Na only man dey always "real"..mchew

You don't tell me to shush you shush.i don't support rubbish. But its rubbish to beat someone whether male or female or child just because they can't defend themselves. So if you can't handle my honest don't quote me.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
clemmonce:
maybe she dumped their new born baby in the bin...
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by ruffhandu: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

you will become a mother too someday...
#notoviolence though

Whatever, let the law take it's course.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
GMBuhari:
He ain't no man, he a beast

yea right,he shud be arrested and sent to jail for years and,of cos, fed enuf hard beans to daballously reset his animal brains grin he is a dabulla beast indeed.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

maybe she dumped their new born baby in the bin...
it still doesn't warrant it
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
kings09:
Recessional beating. Instead make u call ur family n friends to com support u, u de snap to post on social media.

Wch kind generation be dis sef

Recessional Generation grin
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
clemmonce:
it still doesn't warrant it
okay what if she joined boko haram..and he saw her plans of bombing her family house
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
pennywys:
This is one thing I can't do in my life

That's why this small small girls d talk to me any how

Dat is not the reason GuY....

small small girls talk to U any hw be saY...uNo dey Respect urself...u gat enough of their time...cuz U always Give a F.UCK
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:

okay what if she joined boko haram..and he saw her plans of bombing her family house
I know you are trying to be sarcastic. Lol. But to me I feel there are better ways of handling issues with women than to beat them. Beating women its a No No. Good men dont beat woman and I know you are a good man.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by monalicious(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
metronaija2:
According to Chukwu Sabina, a reader of Metronaija narrated how a guy gave her the beating of her life on Valentine day. Read more below

For those of you guys saying rubbish on my social media it's happened to me unexpectedly on 14 February on Valentine's Day.

I was washing my clothes outside my house, one stupid Guy that always shout like a fool bcuz he do smoke weed, shouted & said his water was missing & I told him I don't know about d missing water he looked at me & said to me re u mad, I told him wot have I done worry nd he said wen his talking I shouldn't talk I told him y not nd he started beating me up

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-guy-beats-lady-mercilessly-on.html

It's your mouth that put you in trouble na, someone like me, before man go catch me beat, e go hard wella
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by suco01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
U can actually avoid dis beating if only u av kip shut wen he said so. u choose to claim right to tlk in front of amugbo nd u receive ur beating... ladys nt all things u can giv response to
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by bercarray(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
clemmonce:
but on every account a woman should abuse a man like she is abusing a kid?
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
samsam2019:
my question is ; how did you know
I knw;is clear
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by bercarray(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarahade:

Thanks for mentioning the word responsible.
When a man beats a woman does it make him responsible?
The only reason why someone will want to beat anyone is because they feel they have the right to do so or the person is below them and that makes them a bully.
If you beat a lady because she abuse you she can also arrest you or tell her boyfriend and they will beat you well and you end up regreting it.
So sir it takes a real person to act matured.

I'm not disputing that,but when a lady abuse a man is she responsible or not?
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Sultty(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Check, is anything broken? undecided with this kind of beating it seems this guy is a bouncer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.