Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) (46100 Views)

Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number / Man Beats Lady At A Fuel Station After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by caniva(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hnmmm! I hear your story but you are yet to say what is between you the guy.

Say the truth, i won't tell your daddy.....the guy toast you?
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Has he been arrested Yet?

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by sarahade(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
I'm not disputing that,but when a lady abuse a man is she responsible or not?

Who doesn't abuse? We all do it and its wrong. But its not a justification for being violent.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by bercarray(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarahade:

Who doesn't abuse? We all do it and its wrong. But its not a justification for being violent.
okay ma.

1 Like

Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
but on every account a woman should abuse a man like she is abusing a kid?
You know I am saying the truth. I believe you are a good man. Men who beat women are cowards. There are thousand of ways to punish a woman other than physical beating
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
wink come on tell us the truth he wanted to press button but you didn't
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarahade:

You don't tell me to shush you shush.i don't support rubbish. But its rubbish to beat someone whether male or female or child just because they can't defend themselves. So if you can't handle my honest don't quote me.

Shush! tongue tongue grin
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is the complainant's case. We must hear from the accused person first. We don't decide criminal case in default of defense. Audi alteram patim.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
cr7lomo:

U ladies are quick to scream" he's a beast" if u all know that he's a beast,y challenge a beast?? Dont u know that beasts are dangerous and u should be careful ard them

i didn't see where she challenged him. she only stated facts and he did all that to her.
Don't defend animals in mens' skin. you can do better.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by network22: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
pyyxxaro:
For not being able to construct simple and correct English

You deserve 35 strokes of the koboko for one week tongue

Concerning the way you were battered

I would call HON ABIKE DABIRI asap tongue

hahahahahaha
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by cr7lomo: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:

i didn't see where she challenged him. she only stated facts and he did all that to her.
Don't defend animals in mens' skin. you can do better.

U placed ur judgment due to her story...hear from the guy first...remember the wicked woman at the gym that slapped the gym instructor cos the instructor tried to stop her from pouring water on the treadmills...if the gym instructor hit her, she will be b the first to post it online with a story that will suit her...women are deceptive in nature...go watch the movie" gone girl" ud see how manipulative women can be
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Person smoke weed finish u come the follow am argue. Whose fault?
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Serves you right ya dumb bítch, next time shut ya mouth & swallow. Kill em all the whōres! cheesy
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by prinzfavian(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
bercarray:
you all should not judge the guy yet,the lady might av done sumtn that provoked the guy to beat her which the lady didn't mention, but the guy shouldn't av done it to the extent of bleeding, but since it was the Lady that narrated the issue, she would want to make the issue seemed like she is innocent, I'm sure if the guy say his own part, you would not judge anyhow. I just av the feeling that there is more to this issue than what is written up there. The guy might not even smoke anything but because she beat the lady, the lady will call her bad names.
But sister u nor try at all ooo, after the merciless beating na ur phone u first go carry,snap picture, put am for net for us to see that you are beaten, now that we've seen it what should we do?
something tells me, you're the guy. undecided
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by 4ckyou: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:

Hahaha, thanks.

was hoping to say same of you but only saw a dollar carrying spirit.

lol, spirit carrying dollar actually.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by GMBuhari: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
GMbuharii:

he shud be sent to jail,to chop and grind WOWO and hard bns.....the dabulla way grin
WOWO beast indeed grin

Justiceleague1:

maybe "short time"....as in..like dabulla & ayamrot anuses are being bulalaed over dia in a wowolistic manner grin grin

NA sef..buhari sef grin

Seee them , bunch of robots , Initially i didn't want to reply , it's a waste of my precious time, but then , just so you know , we know who you are , we know how you ban people and cum on mentions about it , Well, that's the best you can do , enjoy it while it lasts , One day , by chance , we will meet in person and that day will be glorious
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
cr7lomo:

U placed ur judgment due to her story...hear from the guy first...remember the wicked woman at the gym that slapped the gym instructor cos the instructor tried to stop her from pouring water on the treadmills...if the gym instructor hit her, she will be b the first to post it online with a story that will suit her...women are deceptive in nature...go watch the movie" gone girl" ud see how manipulative women can be

You people love to control, so let's manipulate.
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by cr7lomo: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
thornapple:

You people love to control, so let's manipulate.

Lol
Re: Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Small girls of these days, show some respect when u approach an OG, disrespect is taken personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.