Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485432 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
adasmart:
Abeg when next is banking school
adasmart:
Abeg when next is banking school

Tomorrow.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
chai
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dmercy51: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Pwettyqueenessy:

Tomorrow.
which state?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lagos State.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stevermd: 5:52am On Apr 08, 2018
So am guessing Fidelity is done with interviews.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by tbabs10166(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2018
stevermd:
So am guessing Fidelity is done with interviews.
seem so
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
is there gonna be another batch or is this the last? where is maxyboss212
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Shine2283: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
I would suggest you contact the HR if you can for accurate information
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adasmart: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please who has interview with Fidelity Bank tomorrow?? N who has done second interview with them please what are the likely questions
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2018
adasmart:
Please who has interview with Fidelity Bank tomorrow?? N who has done second interview with them please what are the likely questions

Please was it first or second interview you were called for? Where did you do your test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by holarjidex(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Good day folks.
Can someone please help out with the contact number or e-mail of Fidelty bank Hr.

Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
first bank gt. another batch invited for ts.
how far with fidelity. how many batches have they had this year and will there be subsequent batches?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2018
adakoleagbenu:
first bank gt. another batch invited for ts.
how far with fidelity. how many batches have they had this year and will there be subsequent batches?
Just keep the hope. it has become a norm in most big co. in Naija. Hop you no when First bank you quoted above kick start their GT? since 2016! but then its banking sector so attractive now self? may God grant us the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olumideoscar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mikeayus(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2018
please i have been scheduled for test next week...any materials and tips to prepare well will be highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Juliches: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
mikeayus:
please i have been scheduled for test next week...any materials and tips to prepare well will be highly appreciated, thanks.

Me too has been invited next week too.. Any body who can help me with material send mmesomaches@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lexxyla: 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Test ke?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by tbabs10166(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2018
Lexxyla:
Test ke?
I guess they are for specialized roles
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Yorubabhoy: 8:55pm On May 12, 2018
Okpanwu:
All you need to no abt Fidelity bank graduate trainee salary and other packages; Monthly payment for the first six months, abt 165k, Salary per annum, abt 2.2M before tax, bonus sharing, all depends on ur input in the bank, 13 month salary, yearly house allowance of abt 150k. as a guy or a lady who is just starting life, I don't tink this payment is bad. This was the information given to me by somebody, but I tink the money may be more than that now. But in Fidelity you must be ready to work and close by 6-8PM. so no be beans!!
Let me use this opportunity to thank Mayowas, Jhudit, Bisiola for all ur contribution towards my friend success today in her test. she scored very well!!!. So many people de fail de test sha, so for those that scored 40% above don't loose hope, you might be considered. love you all!
Fidelity bank entry level now 2.9M. Recently increased.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by charlesu49(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2018
Please, those that have done an interview with Fidelity bank before, what are some of the questions you were asked. Thank
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by peeytee: 9:48am On May 15, 2018
Tell us about yourself.
Tell us about Fidelity bank.
Mention two ministers and their portfolio.
How much do you want to be paid?
Do you have any questions for us?

They may ask questions based on the work experience on your cv too.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by holarjidex(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2018
I urgently need the email of Fidelity Hr.
Please help out.
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ebogucp(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2018
holarjidex:
I urgently need the email of Fidelity Hr.
Please help out.
Thanks
I dont know of their emial but you can call Fidelity HR on 01-2701595

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by holarjidex(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2018
Ebogucp:
I dont know of their emial but you can call Fidelity HR on 01-2701595

Thanks a bunch.
I am grateful
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adasmart: 7:09pm On May 15, 2018
peeytee:
Tell us about yourself.
Tell us about Fidelity bank.
Mention two ministers and their portfolio.
How much do you want to be paid?
Do you have any questions for us?

They may ask questions based on the work experience on your cv too.

Are they having any interview as of now?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ifeshyne(f): 7:55pm On May 15, 2018
Yorubabhoy:

Fidelity bank entry level now 2.9M. Recently increased.
Hmmmmm, I remember when i was hustling for Fidelity bank entry level role a year ago. I was on an official trip to Lagos with my former organization when they sent me an interview invite, had to move my flight forward to the next morning by 7am. Unfortunately all economy seats were filled up cry had to upgrade to business class which cost a whole lot. Left my hotel room around 4am Got to abj, did my make up in the taxi and had my dad on standby at fidelity office next to ceddi with my black suit and white camisole, had to change in the car sef cheesy Got to the venue a few minutes late though. I Had to rush to one cyber cafe to photocopy some credentials, filled one form and got interviewed by a four or five man panel (can’t remember)
I thought i did well, but didn’t hear from them ever cheesy
Used to follow this thread back to back, first thing I opened in the morning and last at night.
All in all I thank God sha, 1 year later and i earn more than Fidelity would have paid me, ���� with rest of mind in my present job.
The essence of this epistle is that some disappointments are actually blessings in disguise.

15 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Shine2283: 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
Very true
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by charlesu49(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2018
Linkwire:
Ok here’s my contribution . Nairaland has been helpful thus far . This is the least I can do . So I wrote the first test sometime in April, and then went for the first interview in July . After that it was radio silence from fidelity until last week Wednesday when they called and told me to come around for a follow up interview on Thursday . We were like 14 on that day and from what I gathered , another set was interviewed on Friday . Fast forward to Monday morning , I received an email that I should proceed for Medicals . I met a few people at the hospital as well , and now I’m waiting for the next step , I honestly don’t know . What I do know is that they are calling people for interviews. One guy said he got an email on Monday to come for second interview on Wednesday . So I am guessing they are doing it in batches again . Which is totally understandable since it’s the MD or ED you’re meeting . And those guys are always busy with one thing or the other . You can’t always rush them . Good luck to everyone .

Bro please let's talk. email me with Charlesu49@gmail.com
I also sent you a pm. Thanks bro.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by charlesu49(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2018
Can anyone please give a hint of what the first interview will be like? Really urgent. Appreciate.
Likely questions too
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Shine2283: 10:26am On May 26, 2018
Mr Charles, this is my advice for you, if the role you applied is the Digital lab trainee 2018 which is the first of its kind ever in Fidelity Bank recruitment, go and prepare your self along that line, you should be expecting IT related questions in your interview. This thread is Graduate trainee thread and not digital lab trainee thread. Best of luck
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Are they still calling people for their second interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.