Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485556 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
jatau7:
this ph babe wats up na...congrats

My dear, I'm good. Thanks. How you?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Blessedgurl:

My dear, am good. Thanks. How you?
am doing fine...hope u don ready for dem.. d way dem dey ask question for dis interview e be like say na 1 million dem wan dey pay per month. ..

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2017
mayoor15:
Oya prophet when is the other batch of Lagos and IB invite rolling in, if you can predict that successfully then we will believe you totally.... lols
abegiiiii when is ib interview rolling in na
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2017
funobong:
Who else that did interview in Lagos got a call from fidelity bank or is it just me??
what was the call all about cuz they called me yesterday morning too?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2017
jatau7:
am doing fine...hope u don ready for dem.. d way dem dey ask question for dis interview e be like say na 1 million dem wan dey pay per month. ..

It's well.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2017
mayoor15:
Oya prophet when is the other batch of Lagos and IB invite rolling in, if you can predict that successfully then we will believe you totally.... lols
Give me time to finish all my consultation, I will drop it and it will surprise everyone on this forum. For Abuja applicant expect more messages today. me self never receive oooooo!!! still trusting God to be among the first batch oooooo!!!! Mtn won kill me with useless sms!!

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Honestly the anxiety is useless. Especially as we don't have control of the outcome neither does head of HR se f.
Maybe if one has direct acess to the MD or DMD. Ehen but as for now nothing is certain. Let's just go with the flow. Que sera sera
I know most banks have Training School in Enugu and at least in two other locations within Nigeria.
Hence one can't be too sure how many people they aim to recruit, or even the new business the bank might be branching into.
Off note though, pick your sub " Isn't it interesting that Fidelity called you yesterday morning, you kept mute, then another is called and decides to share the information that he was called, you then want him to share what was discussed with him" you sef think am.

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Weasleton: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi, please has anyone who took the test at Ajah been invited so far?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Honestly the anxiety is useless. Especially as we don't have control of the outcome neither does head of HR se f.
Maybe if one has direct acess to the MD or DMD. Ehen but as for now nothing is certain. Let's just go with the flow. Que sera sera
I know most banks have Training School in Enugu and at least in two other locations within Nigeria.
Hence one can't be too sure how many people they aim to recruit, or even the new business the bank might be branching into.
Off note though, pick your sub " Isn't it interesting that Fidelity called you yesterday morning, you kept mute, then another is called and decides to share the information that he was called, you then want him to share what was discussed with him" you sef think am.
I done think am, what next? grin
They should have in Lagos and Abuja for sure...I saw something like a TS class on my test day. MD or DMD? If I know MD, I won't be here oo

If na 40 per session as someone here claimed. So, 6 HR regions will share 40slots in each session? Jungle done mature be that and you na expect someone to tell you he was called cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Okpanwu:
Not even up to Wednesday I posted last time, you guys have started receiving messages, all the best. I tink some pips on this thread can start believing me now!!!!!!!!
what of ib o
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2017
jhudit:

I done think am, what next? grin
They should have in Lagos and Abuja for sure...I saw something like a TS class on my test day. MD or DMD? If I know MD, I won't be here oo

If na 40 per session as someone here claimed. So, 6 HR regions will share 40slots in each session? Jungle done mature be that and you na expect someone to tell you he was called cheesy
Loool grin grin the jungle over ripe
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Cemadon:

The One presently going on now is even 39.

You're enlightened...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2017
funobong:
Guys you need to know more on your course of study.

That's where most of my questions came from.
what state?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
donmang:
what was the call all about cuz they called me yesterday morning too?

PLEASE OOOOO

WHAT CALL?

IS IT FOR THE NEXT STAGE AFTER THE FIRST INTERVIEW??

I DID MY INTERVIEW ON THE 21ST...HAS ANYONE BEEN CONTACTED AFTER THAT??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:

PLEASE OOOOO

WHAT CALL?

IS IT FOR THE NEXT STAGE AFTER THE FIRST INTERVIEW??

I DID MY INTERVIEW ON THE 21ST...HAS ANYONE BEEN CONTACTED AFTER THAT??
Interview and test are two different things. And shouldn't be used synonymously

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
@okpanwu it's for 2months 4 weeks (in class) 3weeks in the field

1 week induction class

Note: just using the template set for the first batch presently in the graduate trainee program

They started their OTJ training today while interviews for next batch has already begun

As for regions dunno the new format
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Please has anyone been contacted after the interviews?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Loool grin grin the jungle over ripe
And our Ministers of Information be dropping numbers... lemme go and hustle to be among the 39, e done reduce from 40.
Have a nice day...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by topealonso(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Guys please who else wrote exam on the 8th of this month in abuja and is yet to be invited ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Interview and test are two different things. And shouldn't be used synonymously

I know the difference brother......and yes i meant INTERVIEW.... Not test

I did the test in March....was interviewd in lagos on the 21st of April
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

1 week induction class

Note: just using the template set for the first batch presently in the graduate trainee program

They started their OTJ training today while interviews for next batch has already begun

Brother, did the present batch starting OJT today write the test with us??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:

I know the difference brother......and yes i meant INTERVIEW.... Not test

I did the test in March....was interviewd in lagos on the 21st of April
Okay now you clarified. The way is sounded earlier it seemed you were talking about the test.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2017
jhudit:

And our Ministers of Information be dropping numbers... lemme go and hustle to be among the 39, e done reduce from 40.
Have a nice day...
Loool it's gonna be like Nigeria movie. People are here permutating for a firm that has it's own permutations. Some people in Fidelity do not even know Fidelity is recruiting.
In fact in my interview I mentioned a product offered by Fidelity two of my interviewers have NEVER heard of it. Me self fear.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2017
was it in lagos u were interviewed?
@nchabuomo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:
was it in lagos u were interviewed?
@nchabuomo
No. But I think someone said he got a call, yesterday I believe but hasn't come online to throw more light. Maybe they wanted to confirm some details
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Omoh!!

they should call me to confirm my details tooo oooooo abeg!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
kessdan:
Omoh!!

they should call me to confirm my details tooo oooooo abeg!!
Loool grin grin it's been few days after the interview maybe before weekend, you would hear something.
Besides they said "you would hear from us"
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Veeckyb:
Please house, how do u relate microbiology to banking if asked how ur education has prepared u for d job? Thanks
how did you answer that? I studied microbiology too
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by marachy(f): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
pls o who else wrote on the 16th of march at abraham adesanya and hasnt been called for interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2017
LorDBolton:

1 week induction class

Waoooo. good info! I met miss calls from this number this morning, for those that claimed to hav reciv a call from fidelity bank pls help me confirm the number. 014605115. I no too surprise sha becos I never do interview.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Okpanwu:
Give me time to finish all my consultation, I will drop it and it will surprise everyone on this forum. For Abuja applicant expect more messages today. me self never receive oooooo!!! still trusting God to be among the first batch oooooo!!!! Mtn won kill me with useless sms!!

Oga ! U get idea when first batch go start TS??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
WETIN UNAA DEYY VIEW

#Ghosters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.