Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Jakuta (god Of Thunder) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jakuta (god Of Thunder) (25087 Views)

The Children Of Thunder / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 1 / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Favour222(f): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
following.....,pls any pop corn,cos i want some.lemme luk 4 seat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by donkross1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chapter 2

"What's the update now" Emperor asked Akilhapa as soon as he entered the throne room.

"My Lord, the head of midwife herself is headed for the throne room" Akhila replied.

"Go and her lead her in immediately" Horanmiyan Ordered, Akhila rushed to the entrance and the woman was already there waiting to be granted entrance by the Emperor. Akhila signalled for her to come inside, she walked in slowly and stopped right in front of the Emperor, knelt down on both of her knees and bowed her head in respect.

"Rise up" Horanmiyan ordered and she obeyed but still tried to bow her head in order to conceal the sadness on her face "Woman, speak" Horanmiyan spoke in a very commanding tone. The woman fell back on her kneels as the strength in her legs couldn't bare the weight of her body anymore, sadness and fear of what the Emperor will do to all the midwives that couldn't save the life of his Empress was what weighed her down. She quickly wiped the tears that had formed just beneath her eyes. Horanmiyan who had gotten the message that tragedy had struck rose up on his throne suddenly and moved closer to the woman.

"Is it the Gourd or the Content?" Horanmiyan asked softly.

"My Lord, the content is well and safe but the gourd is broken" The woman replied amidst tears, most, if not all of the elders exclaimed in various ways, some screamed, some sighed, some shouted Eldua's name at the sound of the news. Horanmiyan didn't react at all, he just stood there with his eyes fixed on the midwife, he stared at her continuously, so much that the woman began to fidget, he then went back to his throne, he sat on it with both of his hands clasped together and held them up to the tip of his nose. The throne room remained in that unquiet silence stage for a while as most of them in the room had their eyes on the Emperor.

"How did it happen?" Horanmiyan asked after a very long moment of silence.

"My Lord we tried our best, she ran out of strength, even the last strength she used in birthing the baby boy was coined out of her love for you and her love for the land else she would have taken the baby along with her" The midwife replied and as she spoke about the love Torosi had for him, he couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"It's a boy?" He quickly asked to swerve the sadness away.

"Yes my lord" she replied.

"Go, tend to him and bring him to me" The Emperor ordered her and watched as the woman rushed out of the throne room "Leave, everyone" He said with his eyes still fixed at the entrance. All the elders stared at each other, they didn't know if it was best to leave him alone at a time like this, they made eye contacts with each other.

"My Lord we...." One of the elders was about to say something but quickly kept quiet as the Emperor jumped up from his throne.

"I said leave" Horanmiyan screamed out with his lion voice "Everyone".

Everyone rushed out including the guards, they left before the next instruction was to have their heads on a spike. Though Horanmiyan is not one that gives that kind of orders but then again, they have never seen him this angry before, not even when his previous wife died not long ago, she also died during the birth of his son Ajaka and now Torosi also died during child birth, the sorrows of the two losses now piled up on him, he felt sadness all over him, he felt dejected, he felt lonely, all he has now are his two sons, Ajaka and the newborn baby. Horanmiyan walked around the throne room but in a very slow motion this time around, each step he took brought back memories of his beloved wife Torosi, he remembered how he felt when he first saw her tending to her wounded soldiers after their little Kingdom was conquered, he remembered how she stared back at him with her tiny pretty eyes, her beauty was one which he had never seen before in all his adventurous life, he remembered how her sweet melodious voice begged for mercy, he couldn't refuse such a pretty fairy. He had changed his mind after she pleaded with him not to kill her people but rather take them as slaves. He reminisced on the day he made Torosi his wife, his legs began to tremble, never before has he felt this way before, never before has he loved anyone the way be loved Torosi. The darkest moment lingered at the thought of being lonely for the rest of his life because he strongly believed he won't be able to love anyone again in his lifetime, knowing very well that he would have to choose a new maiden to fill the office of the Empress but that's about all the maiden could do for he was sure that no one could fill Torosi's space in his heart. Horanmiyan was so lost in thought and grief that he didn't realise that a tear or two had escape from his eyes, good enough he had ordered everyone out of the throne room because it's a taboo for anyone to see the Emperor shed tears, it's an abomination that could cause a very dangerous plague.

"My Lord" Akhila Shouted from outside the throne room.

"What is it" Horanmiyan screamed at him and quickly wiped the tears completely of his face"I thought I told you all to leave"

"Am sorry my lord but the midwife is here with the prince" Akhila replied from outside still.

"Send her in" Horanmiyan walked back to the throne and sat on it as he watched the midwife come in with the new baby in his hands "Bring him to me"

The woman walked towards the throne, placed the baby in the Emperor's hand and immediately stepped away from the throne a bit. Horanmiyan held the baby in his hand and one look at the baby's pretty face, his heart melted, the smile on the baby's face looked exactly like that of Torosi, he held him with joy and gladness and that was when he remembered the hunched dwarf's prophecy, a bright smile stayed glued on his face.

"Jakuta" He said said slowly.

Chapter 3 drops on Monday, buh if you are in a hurry, you can read it here http://www.youngicee.com/2017/02/jakuta-chapter-3.html?m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Olu317(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
donkross1:
Alright folks, Welcome aboard flight Jay Hay Kay Yuu Tee Hay. My name is Kross and i am your captain, please fasten your seatbelt for it's gon be one hell of a ride flight. grin

Okay, i intended to start the story on Friday, but for the massive turn up today which I really do appreciate, we will kick off tomorrow. Click the follow button and stat tuned wink

Bless
WAITING TO READ FROM YOU.....
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by dasilver20(f): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Favour222:
following.....,pls any pop corn,cos i want some.lemme luk 4 seat...
Am right beside u
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Olu317(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
donkross1:
CHAPTER 1

The rain kept on dropping heavily but didn't stop the hasty movements of the midwives, they kept on running helter skelter the same way the Emperor kept on prancing up and down in the throne room, his council of elders also remained on their feet as they occasionally spoke words of encouragement to the Horanmiyan the Emperor who only shook his head to indicate his affirmation to their uplifting words. He kept on humming a particular sound repeatedly but in a very hushed tone, so much that only few of them could hear the humming sound.

"Akilha,” The Emperor called out his head guard, Akhila is the short form of the head guard's full name which is Akhilapa. Akhilapa is one of the Emperor's favourite palace guard and a very trustworthy, honest, loyal and strong one at that. His honesty is what gave him the preference and the favour of the Emperor.

"Yes My Lord" Akhilapa knelt down on a knee and bowed his head in front of the Emperor.

"Go back again, tell them that I command they tell you the situation at hand right now" Horanmiyan ordered.

"Yes My Lord" Akhila courtsied and rushed out of the throne room.

One of Emperor's wife, Thorosi had been in labour since sunrise, it's now way past sunset and she was still yet to deliver. The Emperor has been worried sick since when she went into labour, he had grown to love and cherish her ever since he chose her as a wife after bringing her into the Hoyoh empire as part of war proceeds. He had begun feeling something for her even before they brought her alongside some other prisoner of war into the Empire. He had chosen her as his bride and his Empress, after which he set her people free to go back to the land of Bhariba which had been conquered and now belongs under the Oyoh empire. He let go of her people as a sign of good gesture to his chosen bride, Torosi, but the treaty was that they will forever remain under his rule and as a result pay tributes to him just like everyone other Kingdom under his Empire.

"My Lord." Akhilapa knelt down as he returned into the throne room.

"Speak." Oranmiyan ordered.

"Still the same thing My Lord, there's still no improvement." Akhila relayed the midwives message to the Emperor.

"Eledua!!!" One of the chiefs exclaimed. , Eledua is one believed to be the supreme God, the creator of the universe, the creator of gods, the one that has been even before the beginning of time "What then shall we say to this, how long shall it take for this child to be birthed, is it the sins of the land that his holding him back?" He continued talking to no one in particular while they all stared at him.

"I think it's high time we sent for the Priests." another of the chiefs also voiced out.

"I concur.” one of the chiefs said too.

"You are right," Emperor said sounding a little bit below par of his voice vibration and energy. "Akhila" he called again.

"Yes My Lord" Akhilapa bowed before him in the same style and manners in which he had been doing.

"Take some of your boys, head straight for the Priest's shrine, tell him I said he should be here immediately" Horanmiyan.

"Alright My Lord" Akhila replied and rushed out of the throne room.

The helter skelter running of the midwives had doubled, the Emperor's worries increased, the dampened energy surrounding the palace multiplied. The palace was in total silence as no one was permitted to move round except for the Midwives, no one was singing eulogies to the Emperor as against on a regular day whence the palace will be bubbling with movements regardless of the time. The rain continued without reducing in it's might, on the contrary it increased in it's heaviness. Midnight was now encroaching as it has been a while since Akhilapa had left hence the Emperor was beginning to wonder what could have kept him. He was about to send another set of guards to go and look for him when he barged into the throne room with the Priest closely behind him, he knelt down in front of the Emperor before rushing back to his position beside the throne.

"Greetings from the gods, my lord" Priests bowed a bit as he clung onto his staff like his upright position depended on it, the priest came with Akhilapa in the heavy rain, Akhilapa was all wet but the Priest didn't have a single drop of water on either his white attire or his cap, how he did it, no one knows and actually at that poin. In time, given the present state of issues, no one cared to know.

"I am sure you are aware of all that his going on?" Emperor asked as he settled into his large throne.

"The gods have revealed it all to me, even that which is yet to be known to you, I have seen it" Priest replied with his gaze right at the throne and his legs transfixed.

"What do you mean by the ones I am yet to know? Is there something you are supposed to tell me now?" Emperor.

"Not necessarily yes but all I can say to you right now is a reminder of the saying that gods gives and takes but all in all, all things works together for the fulfilment of the prophecy" Priest.

"Why are you speaking in twisted words? Mhiregun" Horanmiyan called the Priest by his name, he is the only one that has the authority and power to do so, as he is regarded as the next in line to gods in hierarchy.

"My Lord, patience, as everything will unfold in a matter of very soon" Priest.

"You have to do this one more time My Empress" one of the midwives tried to encourage Torosi as they could now see traces of the infant.

"I am weak, I can't do this" Torosi mumbled weakly.

"You just have to do it, for your baby, for the Emperor and most especially for the Empire" another of the midwives put in. The words worked magic as strength from nowhere fell on the Empress, she screamed, the baby came out. Almost immediately as the baby cried his first cry, a deafening thunder struck with lightening that brightened the whole empire and almost simultaneously, Torosi closed her eyes and took her last breath.

Awesome........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by olatex25(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2017
well done bro, am enjoying dis... kip it cumin
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by kingphilip(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:
Awesome........
bro you can actually comment without quoting the entire update.. Please next time try not to quote

1 Like

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Olu317(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingphilip:
bro you can actually comment without quoting the entire update.. Please next time try not to quote
I quoted it because of the razzmatazz(Speculation) I saw in the story with depth of interpretation which made the story more elaborate to understand.....I don't think there's any offense in that based on my different conviction. Perhaps, you are the CHIEF WHIP OF THE HOUSE..
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Alennsar(f): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
hum! jakuta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hadampson:

Which harameede99 r u talkn abuh, i jux hpe iz nur my Harameede o
no dear it cnt b my own harameede
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oly23:

OK oo take care of my twinny oo I don't mess with her and you shouldn't too cool wink smiley
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oly23:

OK oo take care of my twinny oo I don't mess with her and you shouldn't too cool wink smiley
tnx twinny luv u dear
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by empress101(f): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
shocked woow woww woww! I must confess ;this story got me... IM following to the end...
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Hadampson(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
harameede99:
no dear it cnt b my own harameede
Berra
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Oyinprince(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
IF Monday reach and you no update, I go send Jakuta after you.
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

She must be a beautiful woman! Does she do native men like me?
hmmm so u r ibile shey u fyn?
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by donkross1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyinprince:
IF Monday reach and you no update, I go send Jakuta after you.

undecided Where are my Bouncers!!! Comman bundle this man out of my thread sad
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
harameede99:
hmmm so u r ibile shey u fyn?
Lol, maybe. I hope I can make you blush, you look lovely.
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by nastynic(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Donkross

ah swear ur ma gave birth to a star

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Creeza(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
twinny na creeza u call lyk dat creeza wey no even rememba say i exist anymore
Na u o.. after you is you !! grin
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Oly23(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
tnx twinny luv u dear
You are welcome Hon!! cheesy kiss
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Lol, maybe. I hope I can make you blush, you look lovely.
awwn tnx*abt to blush*
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2017
Creeza:
Na u o.. after you is you !! grin
jesus is dis creeza or sm1 else hmmm u forgot me nd gave me red card jst lyk dat
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Creeza(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
jesus is dis creeza or sm1 else hmmm u forgot me nd gave me red card jst lyk dat
I was quite busy
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Creeza:
I was quite busy
so dats all u will say huh?busy no explanations its obvious u dnt want me anymore
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Creeza(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
harameede99:
so dats all u will say huh?busy no explanations its obvious u dnt want me anymore
why say that?

you are judging me wrongly. Na u o
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by harameede99(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Creeza:
why say that?

you are judging me wrongly. Na u o
u aint giving me a gud explanations u jst left lyk dat naw u r bck witout any apologies
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by esthyope(f): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
buroda kross, your palingenesis was awesome i hope this will be better
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by davidica(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
nice one
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Damibiz(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2017
#jakuta....i love the Title....keep it up...bt u hv to come nd pay homage to Damibiz for he is the king of litreature Section here
Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Yiiiippppiiiiieeeee cheesy cheesy, FP Baeby kiss kiss

You keep making me proud of ya, olorigbeske wink tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jakuta (god Of Thunder) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2017
when you are done Writing the story...somebody should comman tag me then.. I hate reading half stories.
same why Naija4life stopped writing "why women love lies"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.