Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram (39602 Views)

Abuja-Based Entertainers Celebrate Regina Daniels And Husband On New Baby / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Ubi Franklin Deletes Photos Of Documents He Said Iyanya Signed, Turns Off IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by mario383: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Causing more harm than good by bringing her family issues to the social media, why not try to resolve things quietly.
Did you say settle quietly? So you think all these girls, including Dikeh is carrying with them an inch human in them abi? These catigory or class of human beings, to me, are as useless as a rag in my kitchen because I see nothing to be managed in them. I will only pity and as well describe those men who open their eyes and go for such senseless rags.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by SuperBlack: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Sex outside your marital home is the cause of divorce

Now tell me, did her husband divorce her because she couldn't cook ?? No

He divorced her because of her unfaithfulness
This one don confuse lyk Apc

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
i cant laff abeg. All these small gehs that just got fame cheap and wil start feeling big.

Ordinary issue u cannot keep your head str8.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by yankeypha: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you want your marriage to last, women stop reading your husband text massage, don't answer his call, allowed your husband to feel free, shame to tonto, with her age, she can't control her anger, dis causing her marriage in social network, so bad, my family is not even In facebook, that is decision I take by my self.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by LordXaaan: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
nan1:
TONTO PLS FORGIVE YOUR HUSBAND AND MOVE ON NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT DONT DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE BUILT PLS CONSIDER YOUR SON BEING A SINGLE PARENT IS NOT WORTH IT ITS THE BOY THAT WILL SUFFER AT LAST JUST KNOW THAT ONCE YOU MOVE OUT ANOTHER LADY IS WILLING AND READY TO MOVE IN AND MOREOVER KEEP YOUR LIFE OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR NOW UNTIL THINGS ARE SORTED OUT.

FROM A CONCERNED FAN

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by BigotMan(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Childish act

Chikel my main man! <JFRATER> grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by rose54321: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
She might not be my favorite celeb, but damn if the allegations of hubby cheating is true, that's hard to recover from.

Infidelity to me is worse than physical abuse sef. It erodes trust and a marriage without trust is ...

Hope she took all the gift she received o (range rover, I phone, house keys, etc). A gift automatically becomes your property since it was given willingly.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
KingAfo:
no be that woman wey dey counsel young girls be this?
na she wey her husband dey buy her range rover, buy her house in banana island , wey we no go rest on NL that time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by toshmann(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Azonto! azonto ! Azonto ! Azonto!
Azontonto chei!!!

Abeg dear Tonto, Toshmann is very very very much available for you cheesy

Adi m very very single cool
Abeg notify me whenever you are in or around NYC or the tri state area. . .

If no be for Oga Trump, I for done daba Lagos to see u personally, but I no know whether Oga T go let me back inside grin grin

Anyone who quotes me negatively with regards to Tonto-Toshmann proposal, let me tell you, I have the Seven Thunders of Umuokpoirem warming up for you. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na she post this by herself abi una just dey follow am for nyash dey know everything wey she dey do?

Celebrity life self ¿¿¿¿
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by KingAfo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Onyochejohn:
na she wey her husband dey buy her range rover, buy her house in banana island , wey we no go rest on NL that time
wey dey laugh her other friends with broken marriages , wey she say she don turn prayer warrior
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by onyeezeigbo: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Another thing that kills marriage is pride

Dem no sabi beg

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by realnas(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
The perils of celebrity marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by mario383: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
kuuljay:
I can only warn all the married women around her to keep their husbands far away from her and be on their guard,after licking her wound she will come out like a lion
Are you saying there are still human goat men that can still look her side? Am sure such men are without human blood running in them. A girl that will run away in no time?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by katoto: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Marriagd is reality not make-belief.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by DozieInc(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
kings09:
It's a celeb thing n 1 of those publicity stunts
Ok, let her continue stuntin' with marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nphzzycute(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
oga o
upon all the my husband "did this" "did that" for me na breakup end am

I pity her condition

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by PatriotTemidayo: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Okay!
The cool-looking guy was In a club yesterday (14th, February) night somewhere on the Island, having severe fun and popping don pre and all those drinks that makes a poor man wanna cry. And after he was done and came down, his goons started chanting "FVCK LOVE", and the Churchill of guy was nodding and having mad fun with a sarcasm directed at his estranged wife..........
Probably, this scene got to her through a gist mill. Just saying sha..............i was there.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Bustincole(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't believe she wanna leave like this,

I know she's independent, and she can live on her own,

anyway, without him she'll be fine, I believe so

Mainwhile Churchil will started postin on his wall dat...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by kuuljay(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
mario383:
Are you saying there are still human goat men that can still look her side? Am sure such men are without human blood running in them. A girl that will run away in no time?
correction!!! Its the men that run away
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by opara28(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
av being expecting dat for a while now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai!, this is what happens when you marry a Yoruba guy! Her village people are out for her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by madjune(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Everybody forming opinion so quick.

We never even hear from than himself.
We don't know what actually happened.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by bizhop01: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
TWO YEARS CONTRACT END

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Dyt(f): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

He divorced her because of her unfaithfulness

Are you the one making her unfaithful?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well expected!

Those of you singing ''I need a celebrity girlfriend''...its okay if you dont make her a wife otherwise, See Tonto vs Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Dajugba: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Everyone turn marriage counselor here, but those that can't manage relationship will come here to find fault in her.

I have realize What all woman need is God to give her the right man to always forgive her and forget; and what a man need is a woman that can be loyal to him even in his weakness of arrogance. If not, do all the doings, read all important relationship books, attend all seminars, it would only add to your knowledge but not to that of your spouse. what he/she knows is what they will do.A man who do not love a woman will only explore her and give up by little fault. And a woman who do not love her husband would never want to be submissive.

No offense, before you talk her or her husband down, check your self to know if you are worth to pass good judgement. Check myhttp://www.hkitnob.com and build ur broken piece of your life, relationship, family and news.... smile

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by mekuso89(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
no body is put there dying for you to give you all the attention you need but you no go notice am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Jennifer89(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
After all the Mr X, Kingkong this Kingkong that...the whole soup just sour overnight hmmm........so who put hand inside the soup

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by decode55(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Marvel1206:

Bad guy grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.