Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram (39606 Views)

Abuja-Based Entertainers Celebrate Regina Daniels And Husband On New Baby / Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Ubi Franklin Deletes Photos Of Documents He Said Iyanya Signed, Turns Off IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Onuokwu: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
shadrach77:
Moral: keep your success to yourself.

She kept on flaunting the man on social media. Now everybody has seen that things have gone sour between you two. How is the society going to view you now? shocked shocked sad

I just tire. Churchill did this, Churchill did that. His family is better than my family, he is the only guy who doesn't beg me for money.....etc. Here we are.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Aburi001: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
ojun50:
If she like make she no dey wear cloth walker self na her biz
Childish act shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't care about Tonto Dike's marital issues...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Charly68: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tonto should grow up I beg.. In this part of the world women must humble themselves to keep their home. That guy has nothing to lose if Tonto chose to behave foolishly ..she is the one that will be labelled after one. Better for her to pocket her pride and reconcile with her baby father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by TheVictorious(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Another attention seeking stunt. These people ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by iamjavadem(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hahahahahaha.
KingAfo:
no be that woman wey dey counsel young girls be this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by kings09(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin No chill. Nt even a drop frm u.
DozieInc:

Ok, let her continue stuntin' with marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by lereinter(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
how did she delete pics everybody has seen or downloaded
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by aishmuhd(f): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why thinking with her Anus.. .so childish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Mayflowa(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Sex outside your marital home is the cause of divorce

Now tell me, did her husband divorce her because she couldn't cook ?? No

He divorced her because of her unfaithfulness

I don't understand. Did she cheat?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by ballinballin: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Burger01:
I tire oh. The flames of love don burn finish... Could it be there wasn't love from the onset..... Ah, I see... Marriage of benefits undecided

The two of them don finish exploring all the explorables in their marriage. Women don't think with their heads. Smh undecided

Awon couple yen kon act ni sha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Annie939(f): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
controversial actress
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Chikelue2000(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
BigotMan:

Chikel my main man! <JFRATER> grin
Jfrater, hw far man Good to see u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Pearly255(f): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Endtime marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by curvilicious: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh Tontoh i was very happy you could be humble but now u wan go back to your bad ways.

Maka why?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by tafabaloo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
nan1:
TONTO PLS FORGIVE YOUR HUSBAND AND MOVE ON NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT DONT DESTROY THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE BUILT PLS CONSIDER YOUR SON BEING A SINGLE PARENT IS NOT WORTH IT ITS THE BOY THAT WILL SUFFER AT LAST JUST KNOW THAT ONCE YOU MOVE OUT ANOTHER LADY IS WILLING AND READY TO MOVE IN AND MOREOVER KEEP YOUR LIFE OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR NOW UNTIL THINGS ARE SORTED OUT.

FROM A CONCERNED FAN

Who sent you? Gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by lukency(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Grade 1 oloso
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Rtopzy(f): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's a childish act, her biz tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
If only she can just manage her emotions and anger, everything will be fine. She lacks it and that's why things are like this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Richdee1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
After all who thy help.... #in a conductor voice# dey no help my situation.... Dey go hopeless... They come hopeless....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
GossipHeart:

Sex outside your marital home is the cause of divorce

Now tell me, did her husband divorce her because she couldn't cook ?? No

He divorced her because of her unfaithfulness
mumu can't you read?did they ever talk about her being unfaithful?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by chubbylistic: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
A big lesson to other young men looking for flashy women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Ophilabraham: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls bring your pussy,,, me one Bleep celeb pussy..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by barallanee(f): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Seriously I jux wish their marriage will work out bkos she being married really changed her....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017
Angelb4:
Certified to run shows now. I may be visiting that corner soon. Have been eyeing her since.

The 'door' is now open for you to enter cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by TinaAnita(f): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Honeymoon phase is over. This is reality check and it's not funny at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Deletes Photos Of Her Husband On Instagram by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
kerryjossy:
I feel for her. She really changed a lot since she's been with that man.

There are ups and downs in such relationship, maturity is being able to handle the 'downs'. Marriage is no child's play. I wish them the best tho.
Hbd cuttie llnp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Corporate Outfit / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.