Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) (22681 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by metronaija2: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola was at Onilapa Rice Farm yesterday to meet farmers. Osun is ready to join the major players in the Nigerian rice market. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-gov-aregbesola-meets-with.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by metronaija2: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok...

OsunLagRice loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- extreme poor merchandising of the product. Is Osun that poor in marketing?

Apparently, the best brains are developing Lagos starring:

+Tinubu
+Akande
+ others grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yofada Rice!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by RiversWatchDog(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by blaise00700(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ordinary rice has turn to Gold in my country.

The way things are going people will beg God for rapture.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks to Buhari for restricting rice imports, states are gradually waking up. I think this is good. If we continue like this, soon we will be self sufficient in rice production.

37 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by herzern(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hope it(sooner or later) reflects in the price of baqs of Rice.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
moving forward
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by EdoNation(f): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017

RICE MEY NEVA BELLEFULL ONE VILLAGE FOR ILE IFE

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice one coming from the much maligned Osun,

My Ogun is next,

BTW, that rice needs better packaging

14 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
This man dey try pass GEJ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by oluwatunde1984(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
apc poverty alivation nonsense

aregbe can't eat that rice

that's why osokomole is the best gov
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ofada rice & spicy sauce laced with chopped kidney, assorted beef, shaki, cooked eggs by the side is the bomb cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by dplordx(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
To be truthful, it is only Lagos that is functioning in the entire Yoruba land. The rest are either dead or on life support, thanks to decades of mismanagement and corruption under different t leadership. Aregbe would have performed wonder if his state was closer to Lagos like Ogun, he would have maxed a goldmine out of merchanidizing agriculture for the state, and would have created a solid IGR for his wreteched state, but it's quite unfortunate for the guy and Ogun state which is saddled with a tout and thug governor who seems entirely bereft of continuity idea. Oyo is too big for the small thinkers handling it. Ekiti the fountain of knowledge is even more unfortunate, and Ondo is totally hopeless. I think Ogun is the most cursed in the entire Yoruba land. Cursed leaders. Can you imagine Awolowo, Soyinka, Obasanjo and the current VIP are even from the state with the most dilapitated federal road in the country? Imagine a state with a governor who abandoned Otta, an axis that gives the state the highest amount of taxes.
Now some people point their maligned fingers at Tinubu, I think he's the best thing the Yoruba race currently possess. I hope and pray he lives long and get genuine proteges who share his vision to take over the SW for good.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
.BREAKING NEWS
We have just received reports of first rape case of Valentine's day . A young proud girl known as BARCELONA travelled to the city of love for valentine and was brutally raped by strong guys popularly known as D.D.C (Di maria, Draxler nd Cavani)... PSG all the way. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nasige(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
make we begin see the rice for other part of 9ja na.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Im glad our leads are beginning to do something about our agricultural potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by leofab(f): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
This sold out man

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by editor123: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...

+Tinubu
+Akande
+ others grin grin grin

Where is the sense in this comment? Who told you they have finished processing the product? Cool down, let them start selling to the public first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Legendary000(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Crazy [i][/i]
unclezuma:
Yofada Rice!

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by japhethGold: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
It's good that governors are now thinking. Every state should organize its economy and produce; that how we can develop.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by RockHard: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...

+Tinubu
+Akande
+ others grin grin grin

It's not a must for you to comment if you have nothing sensible to say Mr. Why not wait till the product hits the market before opening your loud mouth to talk about packaging while it's still at the farm. Perhaps you were expecting to see a 15kg packaged in oversized 50kg rice or the face of the governor splattered all over the bag like your village governor does.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicadex07:

It seems you're always on your period 24/7...any thread with a Yoruba theme and you are already in it, masturbating yourself to stupor....it's okay... I get it.

...your envy has metaporphorsized into deep admiration. We're called Yoruba demons angels for a reason... wink

It's a shame we are usually not attracted to prostitutes sad

Bro, no mind that person you just quoted. She just got deported from italy after being busted for their stock-in-trade. Since then she don decide to vent her frustration at those of us from the best side. Na frustration dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by jr4u2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
metronaija2:
More at http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-gov-aregbesola-meets-with.html
Great achievement from the state of osun, keep it up...good job

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
RockHard:

It's not a must for you to comment if you have nothing sensible to say Mr. Why not wait till the product hits the market before opening your loud mouth to talk about packaging while it's still at the farm. Perhaps you were expecting to see a 15kg packaged in oversized 50kg rice or the face of the governor splattered all over the bag like your village governor does.

From you comment, I note that the final product would just be like what we have seen.

Nonsense comment.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by RockHard: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:

From you comment, I note that the final product would just be like what we have seen.

Nonsense comment.

Buzz off jo, you bigot. You hardly ever make any sensible comment. Run along and go play with your meme monkeys.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Bro, no mind that person you just quoted. She just got deported from italy after being busted for their stock-in-trade. Since then she don decide to vent her frustration at those of us from the best side. Na frustration dey worry am.

grin
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by warlordz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
dplordx:
To be truthful, it is only Lagos that is functioning in the entire Yoruba land. The rest are either dead or on life support, thanks to decades of mismanagement and corruption under different t leadership. Aregbe would have performed wonder if his state was closer to Lagos like Ogun, he would have maxed a goldmine out of merchanidizing agriculture for the state, and would have created a solid IGR for his wreteched state, but it's quite unfortunate for the guy and Ogun state which is saddled with a tout and thug governor who seems entirely bereft of continuity idea. Oyo is too big for the small thinkers handling it. Ekiti the fountain of knowledge is even more unfortunate, and Ondo is totally hopeless. I think Ogun is the most cursed in the entire Yoruba land. Cursed leaders. Can you imagine Awolowo, Soyinka, Obasanjo and the current VIP are even from the state with the most dilapitated federal road in the country? Imagine a state with a governor who abandoned Otta, an axis that gives the state the highest amount of taxes.
Now some people point their maligned fingers at Tinubu, I think he's the best thing the Yoruba race currently possess. I hope and pray he lives long and get genuine proteges who share his vision to take over the SW for good.

I can't really understand your point Abt Ogun here,could you pls enlighten me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces / Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Patience Jonathan Blocks EFCC's Bid To Seize Two Abuja Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.