Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) (22687 Views)

Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
CAN ANYTHING COME OUT OF AREGBE RASCA
419 RICE
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by TopsyKrete: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
O ga o
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by jr4u2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...

OsunLagRice loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- extreme poor merchandising of the product. Is Osun that poor in marketing?

Apparently, the best brains are developing Lagos starring:

+Tinubu
+Akande
+ others grin grin grin

this is still in the works and im sure it will be perfected soon. This is an effort to banish hunger and poverty amongst people in our land.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by jr4u2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
RALPHOW:
419 RICE

How is this rice 419? Please all Aregbesola has done has been very commendable and people still like his works so far.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...

OsunLagRice loading cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- extreme poor merchandising of the product. Is Osun that poor in marketing?

Apparently, the best brains are developing Lagos starring:

+Tinubu
+Akande
+ others grin grin grin
So ur sense cannot tell u that, that rice has not been process yet.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by EdoNation(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
vicadex07:

SEE THIS UGLY TIN..... WIT FACE LIKE REJECTED FEOTUS!!
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by vainfairy7474: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
blaise00700:
Ordinary rice has turn to Gold in my country.

The way things are going people will beg God for rapture.

stewpid post!!!
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by ayokellany: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
dplordx:
To be truthful, it is only Lagos that is functioning in the entire Yoruba land. The rest are either dead or on life support, thanks to decades of mismanagement and corruption under different t leadership. Aregbe would have performed wonder if his state was closer to Lagos like Ogun, he would have maxed a goldmine out of merchanidizing agriculture for the state, and would have created a solid IGR for his wreteched state, but it's quite unfortunate for the guy and Ogun state which is saddled with a tout and thug governor who seems entirely bereft of continuity idea. Oyo is too big for the small thinkers handling it. Ekiti the fountain of knowledge is even more unfortunate, and Ondo is totally hopeless. I think Ogun is the most cursed in the entire Yoruba land. Cursed leaders. Can you imagine Awolowo, Soyinka, Obasanjo and the current VIP are even from the state with the most dilapitated federal road in the country? Imagine a state with a governor who abandoned Otta, an axis that gives the state the highest amount of taxes.
Now some people point their maligned fingers at Tinubu, I think he's the best thing the Yoruba race currently possess. I hope and pray he lives long and get genuine proteges who share his vision to take over the SW for good.
do us all a favor shut up.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
EdoNation:
SEE THIS UGLY TIN..... WIT FACE LIKE REJECTED FEOTUS!!

Not funny...

Try another one...the only kind of insult that keeps recycling in your tiny brain is always about facial features.

I don't know why you keep checking on my dp everytime you wanna reply me... Seems you're kinda obsessed with my looks...its a shame I don't do Oloshos
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by OmidinaKayode: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
We yoruba muslims celebrate the Iresi Aregbe (Aregbe rice). Finally we will not die of hunger under our IDP camps in oshogbo. Insha Allabubu! Allabubu seriki!
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Anyway I too dey wait 4 my own state rice .....
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by bams2999(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigeria must forward
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
RALPHOW:
419 RICE
in proverb voice .... ur enemy can never do the right thing , even if u also aware of it U will still denie

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aminat508 where is your friend Johnnyessence

Aregbe don wire am with hunger ba grin
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by adellam16(f): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
metronaija2:
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola was at Onilapa Rice Farm yesterday to meet farmers. Osun is ready to join the major players in the Nigerian rice market. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-gov-aregbesola-meets-with.html

there is something about his goatie!
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
There's nothing else these morons are not going to launch in Naija, imagine wasting another resources to organize this events.
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by marv1: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2017
what did fayose do as the best useless govrnor of my state ? Giving 10 million naira to bear palour people? abi
oluwatunde1984:
apc poverty alivation nonsense

aregbe can't eat that rice

that's why osokomole is the best gov
Re: Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos) by juman(m): 3:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Noise making thing.

Those ungbati ngbatii people has no single real leader.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Tax Identification Number (TIN), No Bank Account - Finance Bill / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration Ceremony

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.