Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15052 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have noticed this for a quite long time, Igbo boys and Yoruba girls don't get along, does it mean they hate each other cos of tribal differences.

What could be the reason?
I'm still wondering about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
dont buy everything u see on nairaland grin grin.the ppl who marry each other more are the igbos and the yorubas cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:
dont buy everything u see on nairaland grin grin.the ppl who marry each other more are the igbos and the yorubas cheesy
are you sure about this cos I think you are far away from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Your post ain't making
any iota of sense, Next.!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]Draei:
Your post ain't making
any iota of sense, Next.!
[/s]

Ok kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
let me ask sinz cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Ok kid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
are you sure about this cos I think you are far away from the truth.
i am suspecting u getting your assumptions frm the endless beefing b/w yorubas and igbos on this forum.99 percent of the time if an igbo girl marries outside her tribe chances are she ends up with a yoruba guy.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
YOLUBaa Gals are Grimy in Nature...and I as a correct Biafra Nigga..I dislike dat...Biafra gals r Neat n Sweet...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
let me ask sin.z cool

I think its got something to do with the fact that our standards are higher. Look around you, any creamy girl you see, check well, she is Igbo. cool

We can't settle for less. cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Draei post=53735963][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
YOLUBaa Gals are Grimy in Nature...and I as a correct Biafra Nigga..I dislike dat...Biafra gals r Neat n Sweet...
bro! take your Biafra nonsenses to politics section.... thank you!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
True.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]Maxi112:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Draei post=53736142][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]
na them... freedom fighters wanna be grin

he'd soon ban you again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
I wonder where he got his loads of crap from cheesy grin

Some people are just willingly stupiid undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin ok this thread go soon turn into another Biafra vs Afonja war grin...lemme jus dey observe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by herzern(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

I think its got something to do with the fact that our standards are higher. Look around you, any creamy girl you see, check well, she is Igbo. cool

We can't settle for less. cool

I had a smile on my face readinq that. cool
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

i am suspecting u getting your assumptions frm the endless beefing b/w yorubas and igbos on this forum.99 percent of the time if an igbo girl marries outside her tribe chances are she ends up with a yoruba guy.
This is my problem with most Yoruba boys, you think all Igbo girls are in Lagos, those lag brought up Igbos are ofekes. 97% of Igbo girls marry Igbo men, the 3% can go to Yoruba and other tribes.

Sorry there is no beefing here.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
na them... freedom fighters wanna be grin

he'd soon ban you again.

Lucas, you can never stop Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
I wonder where he got his loads of crap from cheesy grin

Some people are just willingly stupiid undecided
some of them needs brain transplant...

he'd stay in the local east to dictate what's happing around globe... I don't blame him, he'd probably hail from abakalake that's how they behave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Draei post=53736373][/quote] E pain am

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lemme get outta this thread before I break someone's jaw....

I can not come and go and chop ban again cry

Op Na you sabi undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
This is my problem with most Yoruba boys, you think all Igbo girls are in Lagos, those lag brought up Igbos are ofekes. 97% of Igbo girls marry Igbo men, the 3% can go to Yoruba and other tribes.

Sorry there is no beefing here.
oga i no be yoruba.I be Esan guy.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
That was his sole aim of opening this BS,
just to stir up flames...
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
some of them needs brain transplant...

he'd stay in the local east to dictate what's happing around globe... I don't blame him, he'd probably hail from abakalake that's how they behave

Igbani boy shut.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:
oga i no be yoruba.I be Esan guy.
Esan girls love to date Igbo men.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Draei: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
E pain am
make good use of it, cia0.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.