Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (22003 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Onyinye15(f): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
the last picture tho

that cassava must be causing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Spicylate(f): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:
*yawns

Is that all?? undecided

cheesy
Put your right hand on your chest, your left hand up and say I am not jealous. I celebrate you davyvid.
Lol
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Spicylate(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
edudguy:
While me I am here. I no fine at all, have zero talent
Don't downgrade yourself young man
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiaGunn:
I no blame the girl sha
Your laps are not bad at all
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Spicylate(f): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
He is fine sha. I loved him in the trad attire.
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by edudguy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Spicylate:

Don't downgrade yourself young man
Its not about downgrading myself o, Ok see, I can't say this is what I am good at....No talent... always forgetful (today I locked a room with padlock and forgot the key inside the room..) always paranoid....(its that bad) the list goes on.....
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Spicylate(f): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
edudguy:
Its not about downgrading myself o, Ok see, I can't say this is what I am good at....No talent... always forgetful (today I locked a room with padlock and forgot the key inside the room..) always paranoid....(its that bad) the list goes on.....
omo you need to start renouncing those abnormalities and ensuring you grow outta them.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by UchaNwababa: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

beard is really a big turnoff..

MODIFIED:

The last foto caught my eyes...

WHAT KIND OF "MARK" IS THAT BETWEEN HIS THIGHS? cheesy loooooks edible...
it is called big cassava mark
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Omo, to be sincere, that dude fresh. Even as a guy man, i dey feel am.... no homo.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
edudguy:
bros are u for real? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Presh900(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:

I can bet you that no guy looks like that in unizik
. U up 4 drinks at Fayrouz??
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by dacblogger: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Presh900:
. U up 4 drinks at Fayrouz??
Hell na,i dnt want my pics all over nairaland grin
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Presh900(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:

Hell na,i dnt want my pics all over nairaland grin
. lol.... Fear Fear.... I actually feel lyk I know you
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Truesapiosexual(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
In all honesty he is very cute!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by dacblogger: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Presh900:
. lol.... Fear Fear.... I actually feel lyk I know you
Serious shocked...tell me something
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Presh900(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:

Serious shocked...tell me something
. You're fair in complexion, a lil bit short.... true??
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by dacblogger: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Presh900:
. You're fair in complexion, a lil bit short.... true??
Am nothing close to short...
Dnt bother,you dnt know me
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
In the last picture his cassava seems to be showing, abi is just my eyes shocked
Is it just me or he has a small cassava? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by jeyselassie(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aderola15:

Queen of life wink
you are so preety on negative picture that I reckon if you were alive during the time of solomon he wont have married a whole city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Girls can form sha instead make you na say the guy is fine or cute. u see comment like the guy fine small, he is fine sha, the guy try.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Spicylate:
He is fine sha. I loved him in the trad attire.
He is fine I agree! Real men appreciate one another not all the jealousy I read here!
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Is it just me or he has a small cassava? grin
U again? What's with u n cassava? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by AfterEarth(f): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2017
OhMG ... This man is damn handsome shocked

God Bless Me With This Kinda Man, Like I'm Goona Bless Him With My Beauty smiley

Fine boi smiley

Don't quote me abeq ..

#Spending my moments looking at this guy ...cheesy
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2017
AfterEarth:
OhMG ... This man is damn handsome shocked

God Bless Me With This Kinda Man, Like I'm Goona Bless Him With My Beauty smiley

Fine boi smiley

Don't quote me abeq ..

#Spending my moments looking at this guy ...cheesy
N I guess u won't get hungry again after looking at him abi? Look at me too jor! cheesy
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by AfterEarth(f): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

N I guess u won't get hungry again after looking at him abi? Look at me too jor! cheesy
geh hungry wetin? angry

The guy fine ...and I'm 100% sure You don't even reach his height , Complexion , Body Structure , Your hair no black tongue ,You aint cute nor sexy ..

Oya proof amh tongue
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2017
AfterEarth:
geh hungry wetin? angry

The guy fine ...and I'm 100% sure You don't even reach his height , Complexion , Body Structure , Your hair no black tongue ,You aint cute nor sexy ..

Oya proof amh tongue
Check.me out first naaaaaa! cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by AfterEarth(f): 1:24am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

Check.me out first naaaaaa! cheesy cheesy
Oops .. embarassed
That's a No from me .. You no reach am quarter ..tongue

Who get that Guy's number or contact cheesy
I just want to be friends with him ...
cry
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2017
AfterEarth:
Oops .. embarassed
That's a No from me .. You no reach am quarter ..tongue

Who get that Guy's number or contact cheesy
I just want to be friends with him ...
cry
Lmaooooo! Its ok dear!
U sure u can handle DAT guy...a lotta girls will kill on top him mata o.....Berra stick to me! cheesy
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by AfterEarth(f): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Its ok dear!
U sure u can handle DAT guy...a lotta girls will kill on top him mata o.....Berra stick to me! cheesy
untill you fine reach that extent, I'll stick to you. tongue
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2017
AfterEarth:
untill you fine reach that extent, I'll stick to you. tongue
Lmao! U actually made me laugh dis morning!
U can take me as I am now...n make me better...to what u want....y do girls thirst after finished products na! cheesy
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by AfterEarth(f): 1:40am On Feb 16, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! U actually made me laugh dis morning!
U can take me as I am now...n make me better...to what u want....y do girls thirst after finished products na! cheesy
lolx .. Carry your wahala go ..
Re: See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) by luminouz(m): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2017
AfterEarth:
lolx .. Carry your wahala go ..
K...nice knowing u sha...if ur really a girl o....so many fakes on NL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.