Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Hot Birthday Photos Of Alleged Mistress Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband Rosaline Meurer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Birthday Photos Of Alleged Mistress Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband Rosaline Meurer (776 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Birthday Photos Of Alleged Mistress Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband Rosaline Meurer by bbbabes(f): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rosaline Meurer, the hot Personal Assistant to Tonto Dikeh's husband, Olakunle Churchill has taken to Instagram to share beautiful photos as she celebrates her birthday.

She has been rumoured to be sleeping with Churchill whose marriage with Tonto has been experiencing crisis recently after news emerged that the two might have been sneaking around having fun. Churchill was recently accused by Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu of sleeping around with top Nollywood stars.

However, Meurer seems undisturbed at the moment as she happily shared the birthday photos leaving many people drooling. Meurer is also a Nollywood actor and might be among the women Maduagwu exposed as sleeping with Tonto's husband.

Her birthday message reads:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I thank God for giving Me another Year to be Productive and Proactive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people.

It's another year to dream, to live, to enjoy, to share, to celebrate, and to execute whatever left unexecuted in my Life.

I pray that you always guide Me and help Me be a better person every day in other to be more Focused in Life and be more Dedicated into the Struggle I am involved in, to continue to Fight for that what I believe; to die for the Ideal that will Live and not to Live for an Ideal that will Die.

Thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends."

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/hot-birthday-photos-of-alleged-mistress.html

lalasticlala
Re: Hot Birthday Photos Of Alleged Mistress Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband Rosaline Meurer by bbbabes(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
How many times should you have sex in a week, check here
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/this-is-number-of-times-couples-need-to.html
Re: Hot Birthday Photos Of Alleged Mistress Of Tonto Dikeh's Husband Rosaline Meurer by Adaowerri111: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tonto dike must make FP

(1) (Reply)

The Day Oge Okoye Decides To Disgrace Africa / “tonto Dikeh Has Been Lying & Nobody Knows Why– Churchill’s Family Member Speaks / Davido Rocks Sexy Lady Butt As He Shoots New Music Video (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.