Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Oga Police (season 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oga Police (season 1) (1090 Views)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Police (season 1) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
All rights reserved. Not to be copied or transmitted in any form without the author's permission or consent.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to character or events is purely coincidental.
Re: Oga Police (season 1) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
"Ikenna! Ikenna!! Ikenna!!! "

"Ma" came a reply from a matured baritone voice inside the house. *Everything Ikenna in this house. I don grow bear-bear for upstairs and downstairs ontop this body dem no still want put some respek on my name* Ikenna grumbled silently as he rushed to go and meet his mother in the parlour.

"Mama you called me,closeby" he said as soon as he got to his mother in the parlor.

"Biko, help me reduce the volume on the TV, this volume button on this remote is no more working" she replied relaxing comfortably on the sofa with a glass of juice in her hand.

Ikenna looked at her then looked at the TV, looked at her again trying to understand the mathematics of why she couldn't take 3 steps to do so herself and instead had to summon him to walk over 20 steps here from his room to do this.

With a frown on his face, he walked up to the TV and reduced the volume silently cursing beneath his breath, * the thunder wey go fire you dey do press up"

"What did you say?"

Realizing that his mother obviously might have heard him, he smiled a fake smile and replied,
"Mama I said God bless you "

His mother, Mrs Okechukwu; a sharp Igbo woman obviously didn't buy his reply as she said,

'Why should God bless me"

Ikenna smiled, his mother thought she was smart but she didn't know that she had given birth to an even smarter son.

"I said He should bless you for allowing me take good care of my mama," I.k replied

His reply worked like magic cos no sooner had he finished his sentence that his mother began to blush.
Seeing she was satisfied he left her presence, got to his room and wore his favorite T-shirt, a white T-shirt with the inscription 'Adibabas'.

Two hours later, Ikenna was awoken from his sleep by a loud screaclose by,

“Gunshot! Gunshot!! Wake up o, Our name don commot o”

****************************************************************************************

"Dad I've made up my mind, there's nothing you or mum can do to change my mind. I am joining the police force and that is period."

Zainab slammed her father's N400,000 front door as she walked out of his mansion in annoyance despite pleas from her mother.

"Asabe tell your daughter, I will disgrace her before she disgraces me, I have now hereby disowned her, shikenan" barked Alhaji to his wife.

"Alhaji please forgive her, she will come to her senses" pleaded Zainab's mom as she went down on her knees on behalf of her daughter.
Re: Oga Police (season 1) by ritababe(f): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Oga Police (season 1) by xaviercasmir(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Oga Police (season 1) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ooh! Aah!! Weeh!!!”

Wale moaned in ecstasy as he spilled his cum inside Anita. Removing his D from her, he smiled as he laid his head on her light-skinned, bare and succulent arss.

A few minutes later he was dozing quietly on what seemed to be the perfect pillow. Anita had to lie on her belly to give Wale the chance to sleep comfortably. She stretched out her hand to switch off the A.C and carried her Iphone6 from the stool beside the bed.

Anita had just finished her NYSC where she had met Wale. She was a beauty queen; the winner of the Miss NYSC Lagos state 2016. She was truly a beauty to behold; facially, front and back….odikwa very risky.

She had met Wale during her 3 weeks stay in camp. He was a ladies man and had broken several hearts in camp. He was dark skinned, average height and was very good looking. He was the kind of guy that didn't need to talk too much to get into a girl's pants. His good looks and money did all the talking for him. He was a perfect definition of a 'Yoruba Demon"

Although Wale, who was also a Yahoo boy had a long list of girlfriends, Anita was proud to be the main chick and cherished her position with so much gusto, making sure she fought all the competition.

Today, it was 13 months since they had first met and out of the over 50 times which they had sex previously, today's own was special, it was so special it had knocked Wale (or Walepimping as he was well known) fast asleep. She also couldn't feel her legs for a while.

She was still enjoying the vibration still going on in her pussssssy when she heard a loud, aggressive knock on the door.
*gBam! GBam!! GBam!!! *
"Open up! It's the police"

Ikenna beamed with joy as he held a letter in his hands and danced around the house while shaking his stiff,tiny buttocks with so much vigour as he sang.

It had been 3 years since he finished school and there was no job. His parents had eventually converted him to become the official houseboy and he did all the errands and could not complain since his 27 years grown up assss could not even feed himself. He had to endure all the hardship and insults daily at home but not anymore now. This letter he held in his hands was the key to his becoming a man.

Last week, Friday when Yaks had woken him up from sleep. For the first few seconds he didn't know whether to slap his friend for disturbing his sleep or just ignore him and go back to sleep but after he was told the good news he jumped up from his bed and ran to a nearby cyber cafe ignoring the fact that he was wearing only boxers and even the boxers sef had 2 big holes on in it.

Today, being Monday as he danced, on returning from the police force headquarters confirming what he had seen in the cyber cafe. He made sure his voice was loud enough for everybody at home to hear him as he entered his house. As his parents and brothers came out from their rooms to check who was disturbing late that night, he increased his tone as he saw them.

"He has done for me
He has done for me o
He has done for me
He has done for me o
What my father cannot do
He has done for me
What my mother cannot do
He has done for me "

"Hey, Mr man are you okay. Why are you disturbing us at this ungodly hour". Mr. Okechukwu angrily asked his obviously drunk 1st born child.

Ikenna took one step back and began break dancing as the alcohol in his system reached the next stage. He finished and took a bow at his curiously looking audience.

"I hereby present the new superstar of this house, Police Inspector Ik Okechukwu"

As he said this he handed over the employment letter in his hands to his father.

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 12 / The Beauty Of Unity / Please Drop A Vocabulary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.