Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors (1017 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / "I Used To Hate Pastors Until I Watched TB Joshua On Emmanuel TV!!!" / Why Are Most Nigerians Who Generally Hate Pastors So Confused And Hypocritical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by MakeADifference: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hate Pastors because they have many people following them - not fake Facebook or In stage am or Twitter followers. No, real correct human followers. In my case my followers are not really anything worth boasting of.

I hate Pastors because their followers 'drop' something for them. Yes. Not like my own followers that I must post something so they will drop 'likes' for me. No. Pastor's followers drop things. Ego, kudi, cars, suit, fine fine things. My own followers only drop likes and shares.

I hate Pastors because they have fine things. Not like me. They have fine cars, they have jets, they have nice wrist watches etc. And what's their work by the way? Kai.

I hate Pastors because the same English I talk is the same English they talk but people listen to them like crazy. Me? Am still struggling for attention.

I hate Pastors because they have varsities. Nice ones. The best ones. Why now? I hate them because they are not allowing everyone to come free of charge. Even though they have much better facilities than govt universities, I hate them for charging fees.

I hate Pastors because people respect them. Some arent even as handsome as I am yet people thrill for them. I wear better suit and am more fashionable yet I never earn correct respect. Why?

I hate Pastors because they call them Papa. GO. Some aren't as old as me. Even myself that I am commanding microphone and feeding the waves hasn't got anyone calling me bros, talk less Papa.

I hate Pastors because of tithes. People obey and give to church. But they don't obey to give unto others (i.e me). Even when I did MMM, it was when I was to GH that MMM folded up. Kai.

I hate Pastors, I call them Yahoo boys. Yes, because I hate them.

I hate Pastors, and my name is Freeze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by bash4us(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by petra1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
MakeADifference:
I hate Pastors because they have many people following them - not fake Facebook or In stage am or Twitter followers. No, real correct human followers. In my case my followers are not really anything worth boasting of.

I hate Pastors because their followers 'drop' something for them. Yes. Not like my own followers that I must post something so they will drop 'likes' for me. No. Pastor's followers drop things. Ego, kudi, cars, suit, fine fine things. My own followers only drop likes and shares.

I hate Pastors because they have fine things. Not like me. They have fine cars, they have jets, they have nice wrist watches etc. And what's their work by the way? Kai.

I hate Pastors because the same English I talk is the same English they talk but people listen to them like crazy. Me? Am still struggling for attention.

I hate Pastors because they have varsities. Nice ones. The best ones. Why now? I hate them because they are not allowing everyone to come free of charge. Even though they have much better facilities than govt universities, I hate them for charging fees.

I hate Pastors because people respect them. Some arent even as handsome as I am yet people thrill for them. I wear better suit and am more fashionable yet I never earn correct respect. Why?

I hate Pastors because they call them Papa. GO. Some aren't as old as me. Even myself that I am commanding microphone and feeding the waves hasn't got anyone calling me bros, talk less Papa.

I hate Pastors because of tithes. People obey and give to church. But they don't obey to give unto others (i.e me). Even when I did MMM, it was when I was to GH that MMM folded up. Kai.

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by oaroloye(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;'

45. "That ye may be The Children
of your Father Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun to rise
on the Evil and on the Good,
and sendeth rain on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than others?
Do not even the publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

SHALOM!

MakeADifference:

Those who hate others have forfeited ETERNAL LIFE, because Yahshua Commanded explicitly that we must LOVE OUR ENEMIES.

LOVING OUR FRIENDS, AND PEOPLE WHOM WE LIKE IS EASY- BUT IT IS NO EXERCISE FOR OUR SOULS.

LOVING OUR ENEMIES, AND THOSE WHO DO THINGS WE DO NOT LIKE IS HARD- IT IS LIKE OUR SOUL IS LIFTING BARBELLS!

Overcoming HATRED can feel, to some, like TRYING TO LIFT A MOUNTAIN!

But, you can CONCEIVE IN YOUR HEART, that THAT MOUNTAIN has NO MASS- that you can lift it, as if it were NOTHING- your WILLPOWER will GROW like it was on STEROIDS!

That is called ENVY.

It is one of the most EVIL vices there is.

There is no justification for it, at all.

You should FEEL SORRY for the Pastors and their Generous Followers- because they are the victims of one another.

THE PASTORS LIE- THE MOODY HERESY- in order to make their Foolish Followers give them MEST- while the Followers shovel them more and more MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE, AND TIME, to get them to KEEP LYING TO THEM.

All of this is ULTIMATELY FOR NOTHING.

They ALL KNOW that what they are following is a PACK OF LIES- a few carefully-worded questions will confirm that. So why do it?

Mad people do not need REASONS to do what they do.

THEY TRIED TO ABUSE GOD- THEREFORE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS.

That is how it happened.

Look at them!

It would be even crazier to ENVY those Pastors.

You already covered this, under "ENVY."

You must not be very intelligent, if you cannot see what work Pastors do!

Do you ever query whether a BAR OWNER deserves the money people pay form his drinks?

RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES! - Karl Marx.

VERY FOOLISH ATHEISTS call on DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENTS to BAN RELIGION!

Did they FORGET who VOTED the Government into office?

If the Government turns on the Religionists, they might realize that ALL THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED!

That never ends well.

Without CHURCHES, Christians would, by default, be forced to DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE with their lives- e.g. OVERTHROW the Government.

TRY SAYING SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR!

You know.... say something INTELLIGENT!

Or... LIE.

If you can't do that, try and be FUNNY.

I know... it is very difficult when your STOMACH pH is less than 4.

Maybe you could smoke WEED, or sonething- is that legal in this country yet?

No?

Okay - I give up- I really don't know how those Pastors do it.

Maybe they are all motor-accident survivors, who didn't wear their seatbelts or crash-helmets?

I mean... there are a lot of people like THAT... and there are a lot of Pastors- so, if you do the math- 2 + 2 = 5.... YOU SEE? They COULD be all THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

(Okay. Bit of a STRETCH. It seemed like a good idea when it was still in my head. Moving on...)

Yes, yes- but don't you SEE- to get those "NICE UNIVERSITIES," they had to PAY for them....? (I... uh, THINK?)

They couldn't just STEAL the money, because IT IS WRITTEN:

. EXODUS 20:15.

15. "Thou shalt not Steal."

Ah.,. and... um... I- uh, forgot my POINT....

(MOVING ON...!)

This is very hard for some to understand- but, no matter how handsome you are, when you video yourself at STUDIO-QUALITY level, YOU MUST WEAR MAKEUP. Or else you just cone out looking like a MESS.

There are professionals for that sort of thing, too.

You WILL need their help.

It is just how that medium works.

Well, they're the FOOLS, because THEY ALL KNOW that the Lord Yahshua explicitly Commanded:

[color=#990000]MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no (man) your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven."

Try giving people something that they would be willing to PAY YOU FOR.

If you must stoop to hating someone, at least try to have the Right Reasons?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by Femiwilli: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
My brother no hate pastors only the fake ones you should hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98v64N8Bdo
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by Niflheim(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
And I hate pastors because they force christians to eat grass like goats, thereby making them look soooooooooo ridiculous and soooooooooo st.upid!!!

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors by CtsomVarsity(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
You may speak as you like of the hate you have for pastors. You are not liaring. Even the Devils and their Demons really hate pastors and true Christian CHURCHES. Ok. Go ahead in your hate.

(1) (Reply)

Ye Are -gods! / You Can Still Take It Back No Matter The Enemies Has Stolen From You Check Below / Christian Prince: This Video Made Millions Accept Islam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.