Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bulk Sms Needed For Advert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Needed For Advert (621 Views)

Bulk Sms Needed In Ibadan / How Can I Advertise My Blog Without Paying Money For Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Kodedbond123(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good day my people, i need a good, fast delivery bulk sms that deliver to DND (DO NOT DISTURB) numbers. Am having problem finding this as since three days ago. Please drop the link if you have none or knows one.

Thanks!
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by semasir: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
No platform will deliver to DND numbers but a good portal will do a refund for the DND not delivered to. Give www.onenairasms.com a trial and let's see how far.
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Kodedbond123(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Don't said that, their are site that can deliver to DND.
Just try to talk within your imagination.
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by yomalex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kodedbond123:
Good day my people, i need a good, fast delivery bulk sms that deliver to DND (DO NOT DISTURB) numbers. Am having problem finding this as since three days ago. Please drop the link if you have none or knows one.

Thanks!
We can deliver to DND numbers www.domesms.com
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by ilekky(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
We will give you the best at www.yemlatsms.com

We have a very fast delivery.Try us today and see

differences!Call 07069186241 or watapps on 08028359239
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Kodedbond123(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks all I will get back to you at my needed time.
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by yomalex(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Kodedbond123:
Thanks all I will get back to you at my needed time.
Will be expecting you
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Raphoeworld: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2017
On checkforsms.com, we deliver to DND numbers at the rate of #3.00
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Raphoeworld: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2017
Visit www.checkforsms.com for more info. Hope to hear from you!
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by KOLAD: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Kodedbond123:

Thanks!

Hi,

Kindly reach out to https://www.fshsms.com

We deliver to DnD. Please note that the route has to be specifically setup on your account and that implies you have to contact us to do it. We deliver at N2.80kobo to DnD numbers.

Thanks
Re: Bulk Sms Needed For Advert by Rockiez(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2017
we are waiting to hear from u mysmslight.com

(1) (Reply)

HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? / My Best Forum I Developed With Awesome Features Skyforum / Make Over $100 With The Recent Facebook Research Program, Free To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.