Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? (366 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress? / I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? by Cod3r: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
I want to start a blog but confused about what service to use.
The main reason is because of adsense earnins
I have a on blogger that makes the bulk of my earnings.
I have experimented with wordpress but the still wins.
I discovered that ads shows better on blogger than on WordPress on mobile phones especially operamini.
Should I move to wordpress or stick with blogger?
Please advice.
Thanks
Re: PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? by FRInteractives: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good day, it all depends on the future of your blog, you know WordPress has plugins which adds spice to your blog, and even if you don't have any coding background, you can still use the web app without hassles. While for blogger to add extra functionalities to your existing blog, you need to know a bit of something.

And for your adsence, wordpress can allow you import your blogger feeds, and you can still use the same adsence ID on your wordpress blog.

Nota bene: I use and have developed in both platforms, so i'm not criticising any here
Re: PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? by Cod3r: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
FRInteractives:
Good day, it all depends on the future of your blog, you know WordPress has plugins which adds spice to your blog, and even if you don't have any coding background, you can still use the web app without hassles. While for blogger to add extra functionalities to your existing blog, you need to know a bit of something.

And for your adsence, wordpress can allow you import your blogger feeds, and you can still use the same adsence ID on your wordpress blog.

Nota bene: I use and have developed in both platforms, so i'm not criticising any here

Thanks for your contribution man.

I want to lean towards WordPress.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE ADVICE: Blogger Or Wordpress? by goverment(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
from my observation, many top started with and move to wordpress.
Moving to wordpress, depend on the type or nature of your website

(1) (Reply)

Landing Page Word Press Premium Template& Plugin Neede / Domain Name For Sale - Howtoguidenigeria.com / Website For Sale And Giveaway Of Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.