Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet (878 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / 2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet by alexov(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Remember that outrageous 6 wheeled mercedes benz pick up? Well, mercedes have decided to make a 4 wheel version of it with the same pick up look although it isn't, for normal people that don't need to have a car that sits on 6 wheels. As expected though the price of this car is far from normal, with each unit costing somewhere in the region of $300,000. Oh and they also decided to release this beauty under their luxury maybach line. Allow me to introduce the mercedes benz G650 landaulet. The first off roader addition to the recently revived maybach line. This baby comes with a massive 2 feet of ground clearance, a folding roof for the back seat for those nights under the stars. There's also a glass partition between the front and back seats.

Seeing as it's supppsed to be a luxury car, i can't not talk about the inflatable back seats for lower back support with a massage program that supposedly mimics a hot stone massage, whatever that is, the thermal cup holders that can heat or cool your drinks, two 10-inch high resolution screens at the back.

Now what good is all that luxury and style without power. Under the bonnet it packs a 630hp V12 bi-turbo engine just in case you feel the need for speed.
Now all that's left is a bank account fat enough to buy one of these german embodiments of witchcraft.

cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44. please y'all should move this to front page before autojosh decides to create his own like the last time.

Re: Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet by soberdrunk(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kai!!! Kuku kill me!!! angry Benz oooo!!! $300k at todays rate = 1.5 "BILLION" naira(give or take) angry angry
Re: Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet by alexov(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! Kuku kill me!!! angry Benz oooo!!! $300k at todays rate = 1.5 "BILLION" naira(give or take) angry angry
Lol.. That won't be a problem if you have friends that can give you 9.7 million dollars like that man in effcc's net.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Navigation CD For My Lexus RX 330 (2005) / Standard Mechanic Workshop In VI And Lekki Vicinity / Important Car Maintenance Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.